Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Ordinals

perrydrums
January 22, 2014

The translation for first, second and third (diist ziist siid) are there, but how do I make words like fourth, fifth, tenth etc. I see the 'ii' in first, second, third, does this mean fourth becomes something like hiir, or hiin or something, or is there already some rule for this? If not mayeb it's time to have a rule for it:)

And I don't know if there's already a thread about this, haven't seen it though.

by perrydrums
January 22, 2014

The translation for first, second and third (diist ziist siid) are there, but how do I make words like fourth, fifth, tenth etc. I see the 'ii' in first, second, third, does this mean fourth becomes something like hiir, or hiin or something, or is there already some rule for this? If not mayeb it's time to have a rule for it:)

And I don't know if there's already a thread about this, haven't seen it though.

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 22, 2014

Some of this information will be changed as the new lessons on the Learn pages are made, but you can find info on ordinals on page 31 here that will unlikely change. The first three ("diist", "ziist", "siid") are unique but all the ones following just add -t.

by paarthurnax
January 22, 2014

Some of this information will be changed as the new lessons on the Learn pages are made, but you can find info on ordinals on page 31 here that will unlikely change. The first three ("diist", "ziist", "siid") are unique but all the ones following just add -t.

perrydrums
January 22, 2014
paarthurnax

okay thanks:), wow I should do my research a bit better =$

by perrydrums
January 22, 2014
paarthurnax

okay thanks:), wow I should do my research a bit better =$

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 22, 2014

It's not you! This is going to be a confusing time until I get all the lessons redone. Refer to the Learn pages first and if there's still something you can't find, the lesson pdf should be a good place to look.

by paarthurnax
January 22, 2014

It's not you! This is going to be a confusing time until I get all the lessons redone. Refer to the Learn pages first and if there's still something you can't find, the lesson pdf should be a good place to look.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.