Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

More languages in The Elder Scrolls?

perrydrums
January 27, 2014

I was wondering if there're more languages in Tamriel, probably yes I guess. I know there's the Daedric Alphabet from TES Oblivion (?), but are there more languages that we know of?

by perrydrums
January 27, 2014

I was wondering if there're more languages in Tamriel, probably yes I guess. I know there's the Daedric Alphabet from TES Oblivion (?), but are there more languages that we know of?

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 27, 2014

There are! There's the Ehlnofex languages that many of the names originate from. My favorite is the Ayleid language, which also appears to have been uesd by the Falmer as well. It has a pretty extensive vocabulary.

by paarthurnax
January 27, 2014

There are! There's the Ehlnofex languages that many of the names originate from. My favorite is the Ayleid language, which also appears to have been uesd by the Falmer as well. It has a pretty extensive vocabulary.

perrydrums
January 27, 2014

ah okay thanks, wow many languages. I guess that Dovahzul is hte most extensive language?

by perrydrums
January 27, 2014

ah okay thanks, wow many languages. I guess that Dovahzul is hte most extensive language?

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 27, 2014

It's certainly the most featured/well-known. Ayleid comes close in terms of vocabulary.

by paarthurnax
January 27, 2014

It's certainly the most featured/well-known. Ayleid comes close in terms of vocabulary.

perrydrums
January 27, 2014
paarthurnax

Yeah i saw it, got a good a amount of words. The Dwemer and Daedric Alphabets are looking good too:p Might learn them too, I know the dragon Alphabet pretty well now:)

by perrydrums
January 27, 2014
paarthurnax

Yeah i saw it, got a good a amount of words. The Dwemer and Daedric Alphabets are looking good too:p Might learn them too, I know the dragon Alphabet pretty well now:)

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.