Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Daedric Alphabet - Memrise Course

perrydrums
February 5, 2014

I know this is more a Dovahzul based forum, but I like the Daedric Alphabet from TES IV a lot, so I made a Memrise course for it. This way you can learn the alphabet pretty fast, I used this method with the Dragon Alphabet and I could write it in a couple of days.

Here's the link to the course: Daedric Alphabet - The Elder Scrolls

I hope you'll like it :) I may add the numbers 0-9 in the course later..

by perrydrums
February 5, 2014

I know this is more a Dovahzul based forum, but I like the Daedric Alphabet from TES IV a lot, so I made a Memrise course for it. This way you can learn the alphabet pretty fast, I used this method with the Dragon Alphabet and I could write it in a couple of days.

Here's the link to the course: Daedric Alphabet - The Elder Scrolls

I hope you'll like it :) I may add the numbers 0-9 in the course later..

HevnoKeinIn
March 3, 2016
Wow, it's awesome
by HevnoKeinIn
March 3, 2016
Wow, it's awesome

Duryoljot
March 4, 2016

The Apple of Eden... In the form of a language... Yeah, I think this is a pretty good example of a few kids trying to make it in the big wor-- *smashes through wall* No! Thu'um must monopolize! 

All hail Paarthyface!

*rises from the rubble* It's pretty sweet, though I must admit. 

by Duryoljot
March 4, 2016

The Apple of Eden... In the form of a language... Yeah, I think this is a pretty good example of a few kids trying to make it in the big wor-- *smashes through wall* No! Thu'um must monopolize! 

All hail Paarthyface!

*rises from the rubble* It's pretty sweet, though I must admit. 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.