Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Favorite Skyrim Let's Play Series?

otakufreak40
February 6, 2014

My favorite would have to be Gopher's "Let's Play Skyrim Again" series, especially when it gets about halfway through the first season and he replaces ACE with SkyRe.

So what's yours?

by otakufreak40
February 6, 2014

My favorite would have to be Gopher's "Let's Play Skyrim Again" series, especially when it gets about halfway through the first season and he replaces ACE with SkyRe.

So what's yours?

Jzargo01
February 6, 2014

My favorite Skyrim "Let's Play" is "The Argonian Assassin" series by JoxerHD on Youtube.

It's funny and he plays from the ground up to make his assasin guy.

by Jzargo01
February 6, 2014

My favorite Skyrim "Let's Play" is "The Argonian Assassin" series by JoxerHD on Youtube.

It's funny and he plays from the ground up to make his assasin guy.

BanditNation
February 17, 2014

GOPHERSVIDS FTW!

by BanditNation
February 17, 2014

GOPHERSVIDS FTW!

Wahkosjun
June 6, 2014

I'd have to agree with you. As much as I enjoyed watching Gopher play as Stiv, I find Richard as a much more enjoyable character to watch.

by Wahkosjun
June 6, 2014

I'd have to agree with you. As much as I enjoyed watching Gopher play as Stiv, I find Richard as a much more enjoyable character to watch.

Hayden Sanders
June 8, 2014

Saddly i would have to disagree. I think markiplier's Skyrim video's are better because he make funny  comments throught the game and is serious when in battle.

by Hayden Sanders
June 8, 2014

Saddly i would have to disagree. I think markiplier's Skyrim video's are better because he make funny  comments throught the game and is serious when in battle.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.