Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Favorite Class

1  2  3 > >>  

Jzargo01
February 6, 2014

My favorite classes are Assassin, Thief, Mage.

Assassins are temporarily stealth; Thiefs pick locks and pickpocket people and they stealth well; Mages can capture souls, spawn atronachs, and other amazing things.

by Jzargo01
February 6, 2014

My favorite classes are Assassin, Thief, Mage.

Assassins are temporarily stealth; Thiefs pick locks and pickpocket people and they stealth well; Mages can capture souls, spawn atronachs, and other amazing things.

LucienLachance
February 6, 2014

My personal favorite would have to be battlemage. It is so very convenient for when you run out of magicka then you don't have to worry about loading up on potions, you just go up there and hack at them with your one handed sword or mace. Usually when I am in this class I also get my sneak skill up, so I can quickly use soul trap on an unsuspecting target and then kill them in one hit with the sneak damage bonus and my enchanted blade.

by LucienLachance
February 6, 2014

My personal favorite would have to be battlemage. It is so very convenient for when you run out of magicka then you don't have to worry about loading up on potions, you just go up there and hack at them with your one handed sword or mace. Usually when I am in this class I also get my sneak skill up, so I can quickly use soul trap on an unsuspecting target and then kill them in one hit with the sneak damage bonus and my enchanted blade.

hiith
February 7, 2014
I really like being a theif. There's quite some money to make, and you can just take anything that you want or need. I think it's fun.
by hiith
February 7, 2014
I really like being a theif. There's quite some money to make, and you can just take anything that you want or need. I think it's fun.

Mirkrilaar
February 7, 2014
Knight/archer. If stealth goes out the drain, turn into a swordsman. Nothing beats good old fashioned Hand-to-hand combat.
by Mirkrilaar
February 7, 2014
Knight/archer. If stealth goes out the drain, turn into a swordsman. Nothing beats good old fashioned Hand-to-hand combat.

Classicc
February 8, 2014

My favourite has got to be assassin: I adore the stealth aspect of it, how you can literally sneak up on anyone anywhere, provided your skills are high. 

by Classicc
February 8, 2014

My favourite has got to be assassin: I adore the stealth aspect of it, how you can literally sneak up on anyone anywhere, provided your skills are high. 

BanditNation
February 9, 2014

I'm a Dragon Priest class. It's basically a mage, you just wear robes and a Dragon Priest Mask. I've taken it far on my game, using a mod to (practically) make me Konahrik.

by BanditNation
February 9, 2014

I'm a Dragon Priest class. It's basically a mage, you just wear robes and a Dragon Priest Mask. I've taken it far on my game, using a mod to (practically) make me Konahrik.

Rah Los Aaz
February 11, 2014
Well i am a mage... (Destruction / Conjuration and a bit of resto)

Well that is what i am i guess xD I just find Dragon Masks be so much better than a enchantment.. I wear Archmage robes and as for ring/necklace/boots/hands i haven't created a set yet. BUT I am thinking for lower destruction mana cost and mana regeneration... and with the appropriate dragon masks i think it goes up well.. ;D (other skills I put perks on is a bit of speech I think enchanting ofc and alchemy)
by Rah Los Aaz
February 11, 2014
Well i am a mage... (Destruction / Conjuration and a bit of resto)

Well that is what i am i guess xD I just find Dragon Masks be so much better than a enchantment.. I wear Archmage robes and as for ring/necklace/boots/hands i haven't created a set yet. BUT I am thinking for lower destruction mana cost and mana regeneration... and with the appropriate dragon masks i think it goes up well.. ;D (other skills I put perks on is a bit of speech I think enchanting ofc and alchemy)

Ziidoyol
February 27, 2014

Every playthrough I've ever attempted has always ended up as a thief. It's easy, fun and very lucrative. Nothing quite like relieving other people of their diamond rings and fencing them for a thousand each.

Sneaking comes naturally to thieves, so from there it usually evolves into an assassin-type character; bows and daggers, mainly. I'm running a shadowmage playthrough at the moment; Bound Bow, Illusion magic, dual daggers, and Shadow Warrior. It's surprisingly fun, though investing all one's attributes into stamina/magicka makes one... very squishy. Lost count of the number of times I've been sniped by a (bandit/draugr/mage/dragon/lunging sabre cat, delete as appropriate) and died in one hit.

by Ziidoyol
February 27, 2014

Every playthrough I've ever attempted has always ended up as a thief. It's easy, fun and very lucrative. Nothing quite like relieving other people of their diamond rings and fencing them for a thousand each.

Sneaking comes naturally to thieves, so from there it usually evolves into an assassin-type character; bows and daggers, mainly. I'm running a shadowmage playthrough at the moment; Bound Bow, Illusion magic, dual daggers, and Shadow Warrior. It's surprisingly fun, though investing all one's attributes into stamina/magicka makes one... very squishy. Lost count of the number of times I've been sniped by a (bandit/draugr/mage/dragon/lunging sabre cat, delete as appropriate) and died in one hit.

shynight
March 1, 2014

I love playing stealth. I'm almost always a Khajiit thief bowman. It's nice, because if I miss, or if it's going to take a few shots, I just run away, hide until they stop looking for me, then shoot again.

Although I sometimes change things up a bit and go with a Dunmer mage, with a focus on Destruction and Restoration. Few things in life are as enjoyable as setting a rune trap near an enemy and then Fus Ro Dahing them into it.

by shynight
March 1, 2014

I love playing stealth. I'm almost always a Khajiit thief bowman. It's nice, because if I miss, or if it's going to take a few shots, I just run away, hide until they stop looking for me, then shoot again.

Although I sometimes change things up a bit and go with a Dunmer mage, with a focus on Destruction and Restoration. Few things in life are as enjoyable as setting a rune trap near an enemy and then Fus Ro Dahing them into it.

Rahdunzey
March 29, 2014

I particularly love playing anything that requires stealth. I started out as an assassin, and joined the thieves guild soon after. I always get a little thrill when I sneak up behind somebody and slit their throat on a dark brotherhood quest, pick somebody's pocket, or steal from somebody's house with them in it.  There's just a feeling of satisfaction one gets when they pick off all the enemies one by one without them noticing. 

by Rahdunzey
March 29, 2014

I particularly love playing anything that requires stealth. I started out as an assassin, and joined the thieves guild soon after. I always get a little thrill when I sneak up behind somebody and slit their throat on a dark brotherhood quest, pick somebody's pocket, or steal from somebody's house with them in it.  There's just a feeling of satisfaction one gets when they pick off all the enemies one by one without them noticing. 

Jzargo01
April 4, 2014

I love stealth, assasination, and thiefing, but the Thieves Guild and The Dark Brotherhood are too dark and creepy for a hero like my Khajiit.

by Jzargo01
April 4, 2014

I love stealth, assasination, and thiefing, but the Thieves Guild and The Dark Brotherhood are too dark and creepy for a hero like my Khajiit.

Mulhahlor
April 4, 2014

I am a one handed sword/shield warrior, with an emphasis on the Thu'um and a hint of mage and archer mixed in for anything out of my melee range. I don't do stealth. My enemies know where I am and fear me.

by Mulhahlor
April 4, 2014

I am a one handed sword/shield warrior, with an emphasis on the Thu'um and a hint of mage and archer mixed in for anything out of my melee range. I don't do stealth. My enemies know where I am and fear me.

Bronkiinhun
April 4, 2014

My three favorite classes to be are the Paladin class, Battle Archer class, Warrior class.

by Bronkiinhun
April 4, 2014

My three favorite classes to be are the Paladin class, Battle Archer class, Warrior class.

dragonrider58
April 4, 2014

Mine would have to be the theif. Partly because I found a way to level your sneak up as much as you want but also because it's cool.

by dragonrider58
April 4, 2014

Mine would have to be the theif. Partly because I found a way to level your sneak up as much as you want but also because it's cool.

Wahkosjun
June 6, 2014

I am a Thief/Warrior. I focus on the my thief skill tree, but I use sword and shield.

by Wahkosjun
June 6, 2014

I am a Thief/Warrior. I focus on the my thief skill tree, but I use sword and shield.

1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.