Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Bug in The Labyrinth?

Vetanzali
February 6, 2014

Hello! I'm so new I'm still shiny, haha, but I did get hooked by The Labyrinth game here - wonderful idea, that! Definitely a good way to keep boredom at bay, I can attest to that!

For some reason though, it won't let me save my game anymore. It says to log in in a separate browser tab so you can save without losing your game - except it didn't. It did fine last night/early this morning (and by early, I mean like 4am) when I saved for the first time, but now it won't work. If it helps the diagnosis any, I'd created my account just before I saved.

Thanks, and I hope whatever it is doesn't give you too much trouble! (And I hope I put this in the right category...)

Vetanzali

by Vetanzali
February 6, 2014

Hello! I'm so new I'm still shiny, haha, but I did get hooked by The Labyrinth game here - wonderful idea, that! Definitely a good way to keep boredom at bay, I can attest to that!

For some reason though, it won't let me save my game anymore. It says to log in in a separate browser tab so you can save without losing your game - except it didn't. It did fine last night/early this morning (and by early, I mean like 4am) when I saved for the first time, but now it won't work. If it helps the diagnosis any, I'd created my account just before I saved.

Thanks, and I hope whatever it is doesn't give you too much trouble! (And I hope I put this in the right category...)

Vetanzali

Morovahdin
February 8, 2014

Hello,

I had a similar problem before. I'm guessing that when you go to the Labyrinth game, your profile information (username, gold, etc.) will not show up in the upper-right like it usually does when you log in. And on the bar that has Home, Language, etc., there is probably an option that says "Login," even if you were logged in before you went to the Labyrinth.

Here is what I ended up doing. Whenever you notice that it seems like you are not logged in on the Labyrinth page, go ahead and "log in" again (even if you believe that you have already logged in). Try going to the Labyrinth again. Keep trying for several times until your profile info appears as normal and the login button is gone. Then try saving; it should work. Continue playing as normal.

This has always worked for me. I hope it works for you!

by Morovahdin
February 8, 2014

Hello,

I had a similar problem before. I'm guessing that when you go to the Labyrinth game, your profile information (username, gold, etc.) will not show up in the upper-right like it usually does when you log in. And on the bar that has Home, Language, etc., there is probably an option that says "Login," even if you were logged in before you went to the Labyrinth.

Here is what I ended up doing. Whenever you notice that it seems like you are not logged in on the Labyrinth page, go ahead and "log in" again (even if you believe that you have already logged in). Try going to the Labyrinth again. Keep trying for several times until your profile info appears as normal and the login button is gone. Then try saving; it should work. Continue playing as normal.

This has always worked for me. I hope it works for you!

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.