Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Possibly Adding to the Site?

Satermay395
February 25, 2014

I am curious to know if it would be possible to add "extras" to the website. By "extras" I mean things like adding pictures, videos, music, etc.… to our profile/bio, or sharing/posting things for other members of the community to view. As an artist, musician, and, aspiring actor, I would like to share my creations with y’all and see what you guys think. I think it would a great addition to the site, but if it doesn’t work, no harm done, Just let me know what y’all think! :) 

by Satermay395
February 25, 2014

I am curious to know if it would be possible to add "extras" to the website. By "extras" I mean things like adding pictures, videos, music, etc.… to our profile/bio, or sharing/posting things for other members of the community to view. As an artist, musician, and, aspiring actor, I would like to share my creations with y’all and see what you guys think. I think it would a great addition to the site, but if it doesn’t work, no harm done, Just let me know what y’all think! :) 

OlganChi
March 18, 2014

DREM YOL LOK

I honestly think that's a wonderful idea and I would also like a bit more social extras like, as you said, videos or music (appropriate obviously). If I could, I would edit the site myself and add in these extras, but all we can do as users is suggest things, and as we all know, suggestions usually lead to results that fit everyone's wants and needs. I would suggest sending messages to anyone that has control over the sight and suggest specific details along with the general ideas. Just like you, I am also a musician and upcoming actor. I'd love to talk over some suggestions that we could make to expand this online community of Dovahzul lovers. PM me if you wish, I'd be glad to help in any way possible.

~Olgan Chi

by OlganChi
March 18, 2014

DREM YOL LOK

I honestly think that's a wonderful idea and I would also like a bit more social extras like, as you said, videos or music (appropriate obviously). If I could, I would edit the site myself and add in these extras, but all we can do as users is suggest things, and as we all know, suggestions usually lead to results that fit everyone's wants and needs. I would suggest sending messages to anyone that has control over the sight and suggest specific details along with the general ideas. Just like you, I am also a musician and upcoming actor. I'd love to talk over some suggestions that we could make to expand this online community of Dovahzul lovers. PM me if you wish, I'd be glad to help in any way possible.

~Olgan Chi

AlduinXDohvakiin
December 16, 2014

I think it whould be amazing.

by AlduinXDohvakiin
December 16, 2014

I think it whould be amazing.

In Sil Ah
May 30, 2015

Even tapatalk intergration? hopefully

by In Sil Ah
May 30, 2015

Even tapatalk intergration? hopefully

Grolahmul
May 30, 2015

I agree with Chi

by Grolahmul
May 30, 2015

I agree with Chi

Ahmuldein
May 31, 2015

In Sil Ah just brought up a good point. there is a smaller community of dovahzul learners on Tapatalk led mainly by Nol

by Ahmuldein
May 31, 2015

In Sil Ah just brought up a good point. there is a smaller community of dovahzul learners on Tapatalk led mainly by Nol

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.