Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Youtube channels

Jarlkingt
February 26, 2014

My youtube is dualgmersofepicness, or minelegoroblox.

by Jarlkingt
February 26, 2014

My youtube is dualgmersofepicness, or minelegoroblox.

shynight
February 28, 2014

My youtube is shynight brony. If you're not into My Little Pony, I have other stuff on my old youtube, maxridefan16.

by shynight
February 28, 2014

My youtube is shynight brony. If you're not into My Little Pony, I have other stuff on my old youtube, maxridefan16.

Loniizrath
March 2, 2014

My channel is Toxikyle. I make gaming vids, but I haven't posted anything in a while.

by Loniizrath
March 2, 2014

My channel is Toxikyle. I make gaming vids, but I haven't posted anything in a while.

otakufreak40
March 6, 2014

My channel is otakufreak40. Soon to have a complete Skyrim Let's Play (possibly with Dawngaurd), along with a series based off of a conworld I've made.

by otakufreak40
March 6, 2014

My channel is otakufreak40. Soon to have a complete Skyrim Let's Play (possibly with Dawngaurd), along with a series based off of a conworld I've made.

Naturefairy
March 22, 2014

My boyfriend and I (yes I'm a girl) will be starting up a new channel soon this summer, and we'll need all the support we can get to help us get on our feet. We'll be doing gaming and vlogging. Our channel name is KuteKittenzKrew. Now before you say anything, we are NOT racist! It's just a running joke of ours and we love cats. So yeah, I'll let you guys know when we have our first video up. Thanks guys!

by Naturefairy
March 22, 2014

My boyfriend and I (yes I'm a girl) will be starting up a new channel soon this summer, and we'll need all the support we can get to help us get on our feet. We'll be doing gaming and vlogging. Our channel name is KuteKittenzKrew. Now before you say anything, we are NOT racist! It's just a running joke of ours and we love cats. So yeah, I'll let you guys know when we have our first video up. Thanks guys!

Agdukrii
March 23, 2014

Hey, My youtube is a "GMV" channel (gets trailers and songs and turns them into music video like things!) it'd be great if you could check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/user/92Roar

by Agdukrii
March 23, 2014

Hey, My youtube is a "GMV" channel (gets trailers and songs and turns them into music video like things!) it'd be great if you could check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/user/92Roar

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.