Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[E/SD] The tales of tounges

Sierra
March 16, 2014
Welcome on the throat of the world.
My foraan,name,is sierra or like the dovah named me Dovahgraan I'd realy like to know what adventures the dovahkiin,and dovah had bevor is was born.
Like to tell me?
*climb on the word wall*
I can wait,and I will definitely wait as long as I have to
*smile*
by Sierra
March 16, 2014
Welcome on the throat of the world.

My foraan,name,is sierra or like the dovah named me Dovahgraan I'd realy like to know what adventures the dovahkiin,and dovah had bevor is was born.

Like to tell me?

*climb on the word wall*

I can wait,and I will definitely wait as long as I have to

*smile*

Tennock
March 31, 2014
Sierra
Welcome on the throat of the world. My foraan,name,is sierra or like the dovah named me Dovahgraan I'd realy like to know what adventures the dovahkiin,and dovah had bevor is was born. Like to tell me? *climb on the word wall* I can wait,and I will definitely wait as long as I have to *smile*

Where to begin? 

by Tennock
March 31, 2014
Sierra
Welcome on the throat of the world. My foraan,name,is sierra or like the dovah named me Dovahgraan I'd realy like to know what adventures the dovahkiin,and dovah had bevor is was born. Like to tell me? *climb on the word wall* I can wait,and I will definitely wait as long as I have to *smile*

Where to begin? 

Marzuhdruniik
April 15, 2014

My name is Marzuhdruniik, son of Thu'ulnep. I am a sentient legend. I was once a great story. Now, I am myth. It is my duty to save the words Thu'um from the prying eyes of all the Mer races of Nirn. I eat only words.

by Marzuhdruniik
April 15, 2014

My name is Marzuhdruniik, son of Thu'ulnep. I am a sentient legend. I was once a great story. Now, I am myth. It is my duty to save the words Thu'um from the prying eyes of all the Mer races of Nirn. I eat only words.

Alduin The World Eater
April 19, 2014

*hovers above, burning eyes locked on the human* I am Alduin the ancient dragon god of destruction. You want to know more about us dovah correct? *lands a cliff beside the word wall* well first off the great dragon war when my brother and I split I pretty much became a murderer flying around and burning villages. Till the war itself came... The other Dovah were struck down and I was all that was left then then three Nord's attacked me I killed one then another pulled out the elder scroll *shakes head shaking away the memory* I was taken into the currents of time till I reappeared in a different time. 

by Alduin The World Eater
April 19, 2014

*hovers above, burning eyes locked on the human* I am Alduin the ancient dragon god of destruction. You want to know more about us dovah correct? *lands a cliff beside the word wall* well first off the great dragon war when my brother and I split I pretty much became a murderer flying around and burning villages. Till the war itself came... The other Dovah were struck down and I was all that was left then then three Nord's attacked me I killed one then another pulled out the elder scroll *shakes head shaking away the memory* I was taken into the currents of time till I reappeared in a different time. 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.