Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Word walls

Sierra
March 17, 2014

Paarthurnax (ingame,and here) Rok los Pruzah dovah, gein do pus dovah tol vust viik vokul ko niin rok doj voth hadriidak do strah do lovaas wah koraav lein voth vorey , hiif kul ahrk mon do keizaal wah koraav niin meyar. nunon hokoron rok lost los pusahkrii. Nuz rok respeckt niin rok los laar lorotiik ahrk in do lovaas. Ahrk waan hi praag hiif, rok fen kos til (if I could choose where to find,i would say on the throat of the world)

by Sierra
March 17, 2014

Paarthurnax (ingame,and here) Rok los Pruzah dovah, gein do pus dovah tol vust viik vokul ko niin rok doj voth hadriidak do strah do lovaas wah koraav lein voth vorey , hiif kul ahrk mon do keizaal wah koraav niin meyar. nunon hokoron rok lost los pusahkrii. Nuz rok respeckt niin rok los laar lorotiik ahrk in do lovaas. Ahrk waan hi praag hiif, rok fen kos til (if I could choose where to find,i would say on the throat of the world)

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.