Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Help from fellow scholars

Naturefairy
March 22, 2014

Ahnok braan dovazul mindokah! Well, my boyfriend and I are planning on starting a Youtube channel soon. We will be doing mostly gaming and vlogging. The channel name is KuteKittenzKrew. Now, here me out! We are NOT racist by any means! This was a running joke of ours for a while and when we decided on doing Youtube, it seemed to fit the best. Honestly, we might change it.. but still! I will post a new comment thingy on this thread when we are an up and running channel (most likely in the summer right after school gets out). So when we do please please please check us out and help us get our name know. Tell innkeepers, cartdrivers, professors at the college, random lollygaggers- we need all the support we can get to get us on our feet! Or if we suck, constructive critisism. Help us fix what we can in order to be a better channel. This is a dream of ours, and I would love the support. Until then, Lahney lingrah ahrk prudaav!

by Naturefairy
March 22, 2014

Ahnok braan dovazul mindokah! Well, my boyfriend and I are planning on starting a Youtube channel soon. We will be doing mostly gaming and vlogging. The channel name is KuteKittenzKrew. Now, here me out! We are NOT racist by any means! This was a running joke of ours for a while and when we decided on doing Youtube, it seemed to fit the best. Honestly, we might change it.. but still! I will post a new comment thingy on this thread when we are an up and running channel (most likely in the summer right after school gets out). So when we do please please please check us out and help us get our name know. Tell innkeepers, cartdrivers, professors at the college, random lollygaggers- we need all the support we can get to get us on our feet! Or if we suck, constructive critisism. Help us fix what we can in order to be a better channel. This is a dream of ours, and I would love the support. Until then, Lahney lingrah ahrk prudaav!

maatdopah
April 24, 2014

hello. i am also planning on running a gaming channel. mostly skyrim, but also plenty of other games when i get them. i at first could not see the "racism" until i looked at the name closer. the i saw the KKK thingy with your name, then realized what it was. maybe it wont be as noticable as you think, but i wouldnt worry. there are worse youtube names out there. also i will sub to your channel when i see the change in this thread. i will subscribe to this thread to moniter it so i get the message. just wanted you to know.

by maatdopah
April 24, 2014

hello. i am also planning on running a gaming channel. mostly skyrim, but also plenty of other games when i get them. i at first could not see the "racism" until i looked at the name closer. the i saw the KKK thingy with your name, then realized what it was. maybe it wont be as noticable as you think, but i wouldnt worry. there are worse youtube names out there. also i will sub to your channel when i see the change in this thread. i will subscribe to this thread to moniter it so i get the message. just wanted you to know.

Twylite Fang
May 7, 2014

You wrote Lahney lingrah ahrk prudaav! which means Live Long and Proper... The right word is Bridask

by Twylite Fang
May 7, 2014

You wrote Lahney lingrah ahrk prudaav! which means Live Long and Proper... The right word is Bridask

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.