ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

this is an advinture for whoever wants to join me in this quest

by ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

this is an advinture for whoever wants to join me in this quest

ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

i, zane kata am a nord, i am a worrior, but i have hardly any magic abillity, i have black long hair, and i am here to slay enemys and gain companions for my adventures

by ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

i, zane kata am a nord, i am a worrior, but i have hardly any magic abillity, i have black long hair, and i am here to slay enemys and gain companions for my adventures

Aloktaas Krein
March 23, 2014

I, Aloktaas Krien, am a Nordic farmer. Though I have expertise in sword and shield which was passed down by my father, and down by his. I have a medium sized blonde beard. I donnot have magic abilities, though I donnot need them. I never look for a fight, I only fight if my life is threatened.

by Aloktaas Krein
March 23, 2014

I, Aloktaas Krien, am a Nordic farmer. Though I have expertise in sword and shield which was passed down by my father, and down by his. I have a medium sized blonde beard. I donnot have magic abilities, though I donnot need them. I never look for a fight, I only fight if my life is threatened.

ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

and this is where the story begains of "the dovahs wrath"

by ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

and this is where the story begains of "the dovahs wrath"

ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

i walk into riverrun inn, and i see aloktaas, an old friend "its been a wile, what brings you here?"

by ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

i walk into riverrun inn, and i see aloktaas, an old friend "its been a wile, what brings you here?"

Aloktaas Krein
March 23, 2014

"A chance for adventure. I've been looking for one. I'm out of septims; don't have a gold piece to my name. I need an adventure, and adventure for riches. Now, I heard about a huge tresury somewhere on the island of Salty-time. If you want, we could head out for there, and split the treasure." Said Aloktaas, with the lust of gold in his eyes.

by Aloktaas Krein
March 23, 2014

"A chance for adventure. I've been looking for one. I'm out of septims; don't have a gold piece to my name. I need an adventure, and adventure for riches. Now, I heard about a huge tresury somewhere on the island of Salty-time. If you want, we could head out for there, and split the treasure." Said Aloktaas, with the lust of gold in his eyes.

Loniizrath
March 23, 2014

A Dunmer in black robes with a hood sitting off to the side looks over and says "Solthstiem? I haven't visited my homeland in decades. Not since..." He trailed off. "Well anyways, can I tag along? Kyle's the name. Who are you?"

by Loniizrath
March 23, 2014

A Dunmer in black robes with a hood sitting off to the side looks over and says "Solthstiem? I haven't visited my homeland in decades. Not since..." He trailed off. "Well anyways, can I tag along? Kyle's the name. Who are you?"

BanditNation
March 23, 2014

Another Dunmer wearing Chitin armor, without the helmet, walks up to them. "Ah, Solstheim. I've been meaning to go home.

by BanditNation
March 23, 2014

Another Dunmer wearing Chitin armor, without the helmet, walks up to them. "Ah, Solstheim. I've been meaning to go home.

ZaneKata
March 24, 2014

"seems like this place is popular, i guess theres no point why we can't go" zane replied to the two others. "you act as if something happend to this place. well anyway, if we are going to take this trip, we most likely need a rest, we'll head out at sun-rise"

by ZaneKata
March 24, 2014

"seems like this place is popular, i guess theres no point why we can't go" zane replied to the two others. "you act as if something happend to this place. well anyway, if we are going to take this trip, we most likely need a rest, we'll head out at sun-rise"

Aloktaas Krein
March 24, 2014

"This it is settled!" Aloktaas said with a happy grin, "Let us go for Salty time, find riches, and split the gold. Even by splitting we will live well beyond our means, for there are dwarven riches well underground! Gold which makes a pile bigger than the M'naven*!"

* M'naven is based off of the dovahzul word from ancient times, but now it is commonly used as jargon for "The Throat of the World".

by Aloktaas Krein
March 24, 2014

"This it is settled!" Aloktaas said with a happy grin, "Let us go for Salty time, find riches, and split the gold. Even by splitting we will live well beyond our means, for there are dwarven riches well underground! Gold which makes a pile bigger than the M'naven*!"

* M'naven is based off of the dovahzul word from ancient times, but now it is commonly used as jargon for "The Throat of the World".

ZaneKata
March 24, 2014

*we all head to rest in our beds for a goods night rest*

morning has come. "well guys, may we head off?"

by ZaneKata
March 24, 2014

*we all head to rest in our beds for a goods night rest*

morning has come. "well guys, may we head off?"

Loniizrath
March 24, 2014

Fine by me. Although, if you don't mind, can we not dock in or anywhere near Raven Rock?

by Loniizrath
March 24, 2014

Fine by me. Although, if you don't mind, can we not dock in or anywhere near Raven Rock?

ZaneKata
March 24, 2014

"as you wish"

we all started out the bar and off to salty-island

"till we reach water, shall we go by horse or foot?"

by ZaneKata
March 24, 2014

"as you wish"

we all started out the bar and off to salty-island

"till we reach water, shall we go by horse or foot?"

BanditNation
March 25, 2014

"Let's go by horse. It's faster."

by BanditNation
March 25, 2014

"Let's go by horse. It's faster."

ZaneKata
March 25, 2014

"lets get going than"

by ZaneKata
March 25, 2014

"lets get going than"

1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.