A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

What is Your Favorite?

Mulhahlor
April 3, 2014

Give your preferred:

• Race (ex. Nord)
  • Class ( Mage/magic, Warrior/melee/battle, Thief/melee/stealth, and I'm adding Ranger/archery)
  • Item loadout (any items, enchantments optional)
  • As well as if you would want to be a Vampire Lord, Werewolf, or Human.
  • Also favorite Thu'um.
by Mulhahlor
April 3, 2014

Give your preferred:

• Race (ex. Nord)
  • Class ( Mage/magic, Warrior/melee/battle, Thief/melee/stealth, and I'm adding Ranger/archery)
  • Item loadout (any items, enchantments optional)
  • As well as if you would want to be a Vampire Lord, Werewolf, or Human.
  • Also favorite Thu'um.

maatdopah
April 3, 2014

Dark elf, for my race

i enjoy a combo of thief and Mage. That makes for interesting combat.

i like full eleven armor, a bound sword, and many misc,

werewolf. Definatly.

by maatdopah
April 3, 2014

Dark elf, for my race

i enjoy a combo of thief and Mage. That makes for interesting combat.

i like full eleven armor, a bound sword, and many misc,

werewolf. Definatly.

Mulhahlor
April 3, 2014

Cool!

My personal favorite is Nord, Warrior, all Dragonplate armor and Dragonbone Sword with Amulet of Talos, Werewolf, and the old standby, Unrelenting Force.

by Mulhahlor
April 3, 2014

Cool!

My personal favorite is Nord, Warrior, all Dragonplate armor and Dragonbone Sword with Amulet of Talos, Werewolf, and the old standby, Unrelenting Force.

Bronkiinhun
April 3, 2014

I'm an Imperial, Paladin, all Nordic Carved armor and Nordic Mace with Amulet of Talos, Human, either Unrelenting Force or Dragon Aspect.

by Bronkiinhun
April 3, 2014

I'm an Imperial, Paladin, all Nordic Carved armor and Nordic Mace with Amulet of Talos, Human, either Unrelenting Force or Dragon Aspect.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 23, 2015

Orcish Armor, on legendary, all the heavy armor perks, MAXED out. Volendrung as my primary, with all the perks and making it legendary it can do up to 330 damage! See for yourself, here is a screen shot I took:

(with berserker rage it can do 660 damage)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 23, 2015

Orcish Armor, on legendary, all the heavy armor perks, MAXED out. Volendrung as my primary, with all the perks and making it legendary it can do up to 330 damage! See for yourself, here is a screen shot I took:

(with berserker rage it can do 660 damage)

HevnoKeinIn
January 6, 2016

I always liked playing as Nord. Just for no reason. I do love playing one-handed and shield, becouse at 100 blocking skill you can paralyse most of emenies by just running at them! And my favorite armor is daedric armor, becouse for me it looks the best!

by HevnoKeinIn
January 6, 2016

I always liked playing as Nord. Just for no reason. I do love playing one-handed and shield, becouse at 100 blocking skill you can paralyse most of emenies by just running at them! And my favorite armor is daedric armor, becouse for me it looks the best!

Vokun Raaviir
January 6, 2016

Race: Kajhit. Best for unarmed battles and can see in the dark.

Class: Ranger skilled stealth, alchemy, smithing, and enchanting

Item Load: I keep a necklace and ring each with fortify health, fortify archery, fortify carry weight, fortify smithing, and fortify alchemy. Armor: I prefer Daedric and Dragon after getting my Heavy Armor perk up high enough so that it doesn't weigh anything. I tend to keep multiple sets of armor around with various enchantments for different things. I prefer to be in cat form, but I prefer to be a Werewolf instead of Vampire. Although I'm considering getting my Beast Blood removed. I don't think I have a favorite Thu'um. If I had to pick one I'd have to say Throw Voice. Those insults are pretty funny.

by Vokun Raaviir
January 6, 2016

Race: Kajhit. Best for unarmed battles and can see in the dark.

Class: Ranger skilled stealth, alchemy, smithing, and enchanting

Item Load: I keep a necklace and ring each with fortify health, fortify archery, fortify carry weight, fortify smithing, and fortify alchemy. Armor: I prefer Daedric and Dragon after getting my Heavy Armor perk up high enough so that it doesn't weigh anything. I tend to keep multiple sets of armor around with various enchantments for different things. I prefer to be in cat form, but I prefer to be a Werewolf instead of Vampire. Although I'm considering getting my Beast Blood removed. I don't think I have a favorite Thu'um. If I had to pick one I'd have to say Throw Voice. Those insults are pretty funny.

volzah zol
January 6, 2016

I like to play different types of classes/races etc, but my primary PC  is a male nord, 1H warrior who switches between shield and flames spell, with a lawful good alignment.  He favors the Dawnguard heavy armor with enchants, Amulet of Stendarr, Ring of Sneaking, and carries a crossbow named Durak's Revenge and a war axe named Hand of Stendarr, both with Turn Undead and Fire enchants. He carries no more than five cure disease, five minor health, five ultimate health, and five skooma potions, five grand soul gems, five greater soul gems, five torches, and fifty lockpicks. His favorite shout is Soul Tear because it makes very short work of enemies and provides him with an extra ally. :-) He doesn't mind being a werewolf, because he sees nothing wrong with it, and finds it a boon in battle, but refuses to have anything to do with vampires, other than keeping their boots as trophies. 

by volzah zol
January 6, 2016

I like to play different types of classes/races etc, but my primary PC  is a male nord, 1H warrior who switches between shield and flames spell, with a lawful good alignment.  He favors the Dawnguard heavy armor with enchants, Amulet of Stendarr, Ring of Sneaking, and carries a crossbow named Durak's Revenge and a war axe named Hand of Stendarr, both with Turn Undead and Fire enchants. He carries no more than five cure disease, five minor health, five ultimate health, and five skooma potions, five grand soul gems, five greater soul gems, five torches, and fifty lockpicks. His favorite shout is Soul Tear because it makes very short work of enemies and provides him with an extra ally. :-) He doesn't mind being a werewolf, because he sees nothing wrong with it, and finds it a boon in battle, but refuses to have anything to do with vampires, other than keeping their boots as trophies. 

HjerimAltar
January 10, 2016

Race: Bosmer or Imperial

Class: Sneak, using mainly archery, with daggers when possible

Loadout: Guild Master armour set with Nightingale boots and Amulet of Articulation, and move to full enchanted dragonscale when smithing and enchanting are both maxed out. Blade of Woe or dragonbone dagger, and Zephyr with the quickshot perk.

I prefer to be an actual vampire, not a lord, and late in the game possibly become werewolf.

Favorite shout: Marked for Death (Not counting Dragonrend)

by HjerimAltar
January 10, 2016

Race: Bosmer or Imperial

Class: Sneak, using mainly archery, with daggers when possible

Loadout: Guild Master armour set with Nightingale boots and Amulet of Articulation, and move to full enchanted dragonscale when smithing and enchanting are both maxed out. Blade of Woe or dragonbone dagger, and Zephyr with the quickshot perk.

I prefer to be an actual vampire, not a lord, and late in the game possibly become werewolf.

Favorite shout: Marked for Death (Not counting Dragonrend)

Duryoljot
January 11, 2016

Redguard

Battlemage, using Alteration and war axes to destroy any warrior.

Dragonplate Armor with enchantments, along with his very own Wooden Sword of Storms. Don't ask, that's for another forum.

Werewolf all the way.

I do not remember the name of it, but the shout that sends tornados blasting through your foes is a favorite.

by Duryoljot
January 11, 2016

Redguard

Battlemage, using Alteration and war axes to destroy any warrior.

Dragonplate Armor with enchantments, along with his very own Wooden Sword of Storms. Don't ask, that's for another forum.

Werewolf all the way.

I do not remember the name of it, but the shout that sends tornados blasting through your foes is a favorite.

Seb1
January 18, 2016

i like shooting fireballs at people

by Seb1
January 18, 2016

i like shooting fireballs at people

Malboviing
January 28, 2016

Khajiit. Thief/Archer. Daedric Bow with maxed upgrades and maxed fire enchantment and lightning enchantment (Also with the paralyzing perk). Werewolf. Bend Will.

by Malboviing
January 28, 2016

Khajiit. Thief/Archer. Daedric Bow with maxed upgrades and maxed fire enchantment and lightning enchantment (Also with the paralyzing perk). Werewolf. Bend Will.

DarkCath09
February 1, 2016

Breton, Thief/stealth-archery, true neutral

Thu'um : Unrelenting force,  Durnehviir and Throw voice.

Spell: Invisibility, Frenzy, Calm, Invocation of Arvak.

Skills: Lockpicking, pickpocketing, sneaking, illusion, speechcraft, smithing,  archery, light armor, all level 100.

Equipement: Everything upgrated to legendary - Amulet of Articulation, Zephyr, Nightingale armor or Guild Master armour set (depends on the situation), *bip* tons of lockpicks and arrows.

And that'll surprise some, but I actually go with the werewolf. Really usefull when you got in trouble with bigger than you, because my built is for ranged attack, not melee attack. And unlike the vampire lord I don't get the trouble of being a freaking vampire.

by DarkCath09
February 1, 2016

Breton, Thief/stealth-archery, true neutral

Thu'um : Unrelenting force,  Durnehviir and Throw voice.

Spell: Invisibility, Frenzy, Calm, Invocation of Arvak.

Skills: Lockpicking, pickpocketing, sneaking, illusion, speechcraft, smithing,  archery, light armor, all level 100.

Equipement: Everything upgrated to legendary - Amulet of Articulation, Zephyr, Nightingale armor or Guild Master armour set (depends on the situation), *bip* tons of lockpicks and arrows.

And that'll surprise some, but I actually go with the werewolf. Really usefull when you got in trouble with bigger than you, because my built is for ranged attack, not melee attack. And unlike the vampire lord I don't get the trouble of being a freaking vampire.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.