Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

TES Oblivion's Flaws & Funny Moments/Glitches

Jzargo01
April 4, 2014

~-Like I said in one of my recent forum posts, Oblivion is one of the worst and best TES games.

I want to know some of your best moments/glitches in Oblivion, also things you hate about it!-~

(Sorry I haven't Posted in a while, I've been so busy with school and also GTA 5 :D I also moved, but I'll be on more often! Thanks!)

Join my GTA V crew! Link is Here- J'zargo's GTA crew

by Jzargo01
April 4, 2014

~-Like I said in one of my recent forum posts, Oblivion is one of the worst and best TES games.

I want to know some of your best moments/glitches in Oblivion, also things you hate about it!-~

(Sorry I haven't Posted in a while, I've been so busy with school and also GTA 5 :D I also moved, but I'll be on more often! Thanks!)

Join my GTA V crew! Link is Here- J'zargo's GTA crew

Vane Hammerfall
February 15, 2016

I once came to the imperial city and found ALL of the NPCs floating above the ground (quite high as well) and I couldn't talk nor kill any of them.

by Vane Hammerfall
February 15, 2016

I once came to the imperial city and found ALL of the NPCs floating above the ground (quite high as well) and I couldn't talk nor kill any of them.

Duryoljot
February 16, 2016

Once I found an imperial watchmen on a horse trying to walk on the side of a bridge. Literally on the side of the bridge. Outside the railing. I tried to help, but I only ended up pushing him into the water. I had to run home and get my ring of waterwalking to make sure it wouldn't be a problem again. 

The next day I saw the Countess of Bravil sit onto her throne, stand up, then swim through the air and hit the ceiling. Probably the result of my water beast mod, which makes NPCs able to do all sorts of dolphin tricks in the water.

After she apparently ran out of air she ran out of health, and her unconcsious body sunk down like a leaf in the wind.

by Duryoljot
February 16, 2016

Once I found an imperial watchmen on a horse trying to walk on the side of a bridge. Literally on the side of the bridge. Outside the railing. I tried to help, but I only ended up pushing him into the water. I had to run home and get my ring of waterwalking to make sure it wouldn't be a problem again. 

The next day I saw the Countess of Bravil sit onto her throne, stand up, then swim through the air and hit the ceiling. Probably the result of my water beast mod, which makes NPCs able to do all sorts of dolphin tricks in the water.

After she apparently ran out of air she ran out of health, and her unconcsious body sunk down like a leaf in the wind.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.