Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Real life shouting

1  2 > >>  

maatdopah
April 4, 2014

Have you ever wanted to shout in real life? Maybe the classic fus ro dah? Give what you would want below.

I would want fire breath. Easy. Very easy to use and very practicle.

by maatdopah
April 4, 2014

Have you ever wanted to shout in real life? Maybe the classic fus ro dah? Give what you would want below.

I would want fire breath. Easy. Very easy to use and very practicle.

Bronkiinhun
April 4, 2014

Dragon Aspect, But then i think of how handy it would be to used Clear Sky's on a rainy day.

by Bronkiinhun
April 4, 2014

Dragon Aspect, But then i think of how handy it would be to used Clear Sky's on a rainy day.

maatdopah
April 4, 2014

Clear sky would be a good one, because where I live, snow blankets us half a year, then boils us in summer rains.

by maatdopah
April 4, 2014

Clear sky would be a good one, because where I live, snow blankets us half a year, then boils us in summer rains.

Onikdojyah
April 4, 2014

I prefer a good storm, so Storm Call would be my first choice. And I have been practicing Shouting various Thu'ums, and actualy encountered some success! Not as glamourus in effect as displayed in the game, but Fus displayed a light amount of force, and Yol exhibited a wave of heat washing over the individual. The rest are inconclusive.

by Onikdojyah
April 4, 2014

I prefer a good storm, so Storm Call would be my first choice. And I have been practicing Shouting various Thu'ums, and actualy encountered some success! Not as glamourus in effect as displayed in the game, but Fus displayed a light amount of force, and Yol exhibited a wave of heat washing over the individual. The rest are inconclusive.

hiith
April 4, 2014

I, personally, would probably have a lot of fun with Whirlwind Sprint.

by hiith
April 4, 2014

I, personally, would probably have a lot of fun with Whirlwind Sprint.

Onikdojyah
April 4, 2014

Good choice, Hiith!

by Onikdojyah
April 4, 2014

Good choice, Hiith!

maatdopah
April 4, 2014
Onikdojyah

really? I will have to see it to believe it, but I will look at it. If true, me and you should look into it. 

by maatdopah
April 4, 2014
Onikdojyah

really? I will have to see it to believe it, but I will look at it. If true, me and you should look into it. 

Vediizpeyt
April 5, 2014

I have used Clear Skies on several occasions (riding a bike with a strong head wind is very annoying). It actually did work once. Or the weather simply decided to be nice to me. I like to think the former.

by Vediizpeyt
April 5, 2014

I have used Clear Skies on several occasions (riding a bike with a strong head wind is very annoying). It actually did work once. Or the weather simply decided to be nice to me. I like to think the former.

Onikdojyah
April 5, 2014

Either way, you gotta remember you're working with living forces that have their own agenda. You either gotta be gentle and considerate to that fact or be overly confident. And Mrskycraftma, it worked to issue a feeling, but I haven't tested it on enough people to give conclusive evidence.

by Onikdojyah
April 5, 2014

Either way, you gotta remember you're working with living forces that have their own agenda. You either gotta be gentle and considerate to that fact or be overly confident. And Mrskycraftma, it worked to issue a feeling, but I haven't tested it on enough people to give conclusive evidence.

shynight
April 7, 2014

Well, if I had to choose one from the vanilla game, I'd probably just go with good ol' Fus Ro Dah.

However, if I could choose a shout from a mod, I'd definitely go with Call of Madness. The final form of the shout summons a storm that rains explosive cheese wheels. XD

by shynight
April 7, 2014

Well, if I had to choose one from the vanilla game, I'd probably just go with good ol' Fus Ro Dah.

However, if I could choose a shout from a mod, I'd definitely go with Call of Madness. The final form of the shout summons a storm that rains explosive cheese wheels. XD

Loniizrath
April 7, 2014

I would go with Od-Ah-Viing, assuming it would actually summon a dragon.

by Loniizrath
April 7, 2014

Mirkrilaar
April 8, 2014
Toxikyle

YES!!!! If I can summon a dovah, imagine the looks on peoples faces.

by Mirkrilaar
April 8, 2014
Toxikyle

YES!!!! If I can summon a dovah, imagine the looks on peoples faces.

Titankiin
May 14, 2014

Fus Ro Dah would be the best one, then Fire Breath and Whirlwind Sprint. Whirlwind Sprint would be useful, especially if you walk long distances. Animal Allegince Is also in my books for Shouts I want to use in real life. Imagine riding a bear! Or a Kangaroo!

by Titankiin
May 14, 2014

Fus Ro Dah would be the best one, then Fire Breath and Whirlwind Sprint. Whirlwind Sprint would be useful, especially if you walk long distances. Animal Allegince Is also in my books for Shouts I want to use in real life. Imagine riding a bear! Or a Kangaroo!

LycanAlpha
May 14, 2014

eally? I will have to see it to believe it, but I will look at it. If true, me and you should look into it. 

Sorry to be a grammar nazi, but *you and I. Not uncommon mistake

by LycanAlpha
May 14, 2014

eally? I will have to see it to believe it, but I will look at it. If true, me and you should look into it. 

Sorry to be a grammar nazi, but *you and I. Not uncommon mistake

LycanAlpha
May 14, 2014

I would probably go for the slow time shout, tiid klo ul; it would really help me with time management and I could react to scenarios much faster

by LycanAlpha
May 14, 2014

I would probably go for the slow time shout, tiid klo ul; it would really help me with time management and I could react to scenarios much faster

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.