Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

What Shout is your favourite?

1  2  3 > >>  

dragonrider58
April 4, 2014

Hello. I started this thread to find out what people's favourite shout was. Mine would have to be Summon Odahviing because you can summon him in the battle to drive out the imperials or kill the stormcloaks.

by dragonrider58
April 4, 2014

Hello. I started this thread to find out what people's favourite shout was. Mine would have to be Summon Odahviing because you can summon him in the battle to drive out the imperials or kill the stormcloaks.

Mulhahlor
April 10, 2014

Mul Qah Diiv. Dragon Aspect.  It gives you increased melee attack power, defenses, and powers up your other Shouts. Why summon a dragon, when you are the dragon? To each his/her own, though.

by Mulhahlor
April 10, 2014

Mul Qah Diiv. Dragon Aspect.  It gives you increased melee attack power, defenses, and powers up your other Shouts. Why summon a dragon, when you are the dragon? To each his/her own, though.

dragonrider58
April 12, 2014
Mulhahlor

Technically you aren't a dragon it just gives you the aspect of a dragon. (Hint: Dragon Aspect not Become Dragon)

by dragonrider58
April 12, 2014
Mulhahlor

Technically you aren't a dragon it just gives you the aspect of a dragon. (Hint: Dragon Aspect not Become Dragon)

DovahKiinZaan
April 13, 2014
This is gonna sound stupid

Fus Ro Dah (unrelenting force zaan) because you can stun your enemies like crazy.

Or soul take, because that drains so much health.
by DovahKiinZaan
April 13, 2014

Fus Ro Dah (unrelenting force zaan) because you can stun your enemies like crazy.

DovahKiinZaan
April 13, 2014

by DovahKiinZaan
April 13, 2014

Narles
April 14, 2014

Wuld Nah Kest, Nii hiif zey gaav um Keizaal. Whirlwind Fury Tempest, It helps me get around Skyrim.

by Narles
April 14, 2014

Wuld Nah Kest, Nii hiif zey gaav um Keizaal. Whirlwind Fury Tempest, It helps me get around Skyrim.

Mulhahlor
April 15, 2014
dragonrider58
Mulhahlor

Not literally of course. It does give you the power of a dragon. Although "Become Dragon" would be a cool shout.

by Mulhahlor
April 15, 2014
dragonrider58
Mulhahlor

Not literally of course. It does give you the power of a dragon. Although "Become Dragon" would be a cool shout.

dragonrider58
April 17, 2014
DovaKiinZaan
This is gonna sound stupid Fus Ro Dah (unrelenting force zaan) because you can stun your enemies like crazy. Or soul take, because that drains so much health.

It doesn't sound stupid because I quite like it to.

by dragonrider58
April 17, 2014
DovaKiinZaan
This is gonna sound stupid Fus Ro Dah (unrelenting force zaan) because you can stun your enemies like crazy. Or soul take, because that drains so much health.

It doesn't sound stupid because I quite like it to.

IrkbaanDinokVen
April 19, 2014

Rii Vazz Zol (Essence Tear Zombie) I love Soul Tear because of it's effects. 300 damage to first enemy on contact, plus casts soul trap, plus they get ressurected if the target dies in 2 seconds... Which can be easy if you shout this at a weak enemy. Also another brilliant part of it is, at max strength it's cooldown is only 90 seconds, making this a /VERY/ useful shout c:

by IrkbaanDinokVen
April 19, 2014

Rii Vazz Zol (Essence Tear Zombie) I love Soul Tear because of it's effects. 300 damage to first enemy on contact, plus casts soul trap, plus they get ressurected if the target dies in 2 seconds... Which can be easy if you shout this at a weak enemy. Also another brilliant part of it is, at max strength it's cooldown is only 90 seconds, making this a /VERY/ useful shout c:

Koorahlok
April 23, 2014
Unrelenting force or bend will, bend will because I can't ride a dovah, unrelenting force because if I can get a enemy near a mountain edge I can shout him off the mountain and watch him go flying
by Koorahlok
April 23, 2014
Unrelenting force or bend will, bend will because I can't ride a dovah, unrelenting force because if I can get a enemy near a mountain edge I can shout him off the mountain and watch him go flying

KrisEriksen
April 25, 2014

Obviously Unrelenting Force! Decent shout recharge, and very useful against every enemy!

by KrisEriksen
April 25, 2014

Obviously Unrelenting Force! Decent shout recharge, and very useful against every enemy!

Dahminnaalrah
May 2, 2014
Mulhahlor

I agree Dragon Aspect is my favorite (I mean, wow, a CRAZY 150% Armor Rating INCREASE)!

by Dahminnaalrah
May 2, 2014
Mulhahlor

I agree Dragon Aspect is my favorite (I mean, wow, a CRAZY 150% Armor Rating INCREASE)!

Dahminnaalrah
May 2, 2014
dragonrider58
Mulhahlor

Have you ever heard of a metaphor?

by Dahminnaalrah
May 2, 2014
dragonrider58
Mulhahlor

Have you ever heard of a metaphor?

KruziikHun
May 22, 2014

Mine would probably be Laas Yah Nir (Aura Whisper - Detect Life) because I don't like surprises...especially in dungeons.

by KruziikHun
May 22, 2014

Mine would probably be Laas Yah Nir (Aura Whisper - Detect Life) because I don't like surprises...especially in dungeons.

TaurenWardrums
May 24, 2014

Inside, probably Fire Breath or Aura Whisper. Outside, Stormcall all the way.

by TaurenWardrums
May 24, 2014

Inside, probably Fire Breath or Aura Whisper. Outside, Stormcall all the way.

1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.