Alduin The World Eater
April 16, 2014

I'm just doing this at random and please don't argue. mu los pah fahdon het

by Alduin The World Eater
April 16, 2014

I'm just doing this at random and please don't argue. mu los pah fahdon het

hiith
April 16, 2014

Paarthurnax is better in his morals and wisdom, but Alduin would beat him in a fight.

by hiith
April 16, 2014

Paarthurnax is better in his morals and wisdom, but Alduin would beat him in a fight.

gofferman
April 17, 2014

paarthurnax considering he actually helps you kill aludin by giving you knowledge about the elder scroll and all

by gofferman
April 17, 2014

paarthurnax considering he actually helps you kill aludin by giving you knowledge about the elder scroll and all

Mirkrilaar
April 17, 2014

Krosis zeymah Paarthurnax, but Alduin is much stronger at a fight. Ive seen videos on youtube. Sadly, Alduin has won every time.

by Mirkrilaar
April 17, 2014

Krosis zeymah Paarthurnax, but Alduin is much stronger at a fight. Ive seen videos on youtube. Sadly, Alduin has won every time.

Alduin The World Eater
April 17, 2014

(Bad spelling sorry XD) In my opinion it's the apocolipse shout that gets them every time. But the whole disintagrateing death maybe cool but not the way a dragon like myself should be slain.

April 17, 2014

(Bad spelling sorry XD) In my opinion it's the apocolipse shout that gets them every time. But the whole disintagrateing death maybe cool but not the way a dragon like myself should be slain.

Mirkrilaar
April 17, 2014

Remember Alduin, you are not like a normal dovah like myself. You are different even amoung us.

by Mirkrilaar
April 17, 2014

Remember Alduin, you are not like a normal dovah like myself. You are different even amoung us.

Alduin The World Eater
April 17, 2014

Zu'u koraav you are correct I should consider that nox hi dii fahdon.

April 17, 2014

Zu'u koraav you are correct I should consider that nox hi dii fahdon.

Mirkrilaar
April 17, 2014

Fahdon? hah. Zu'u aal mindok vahzen, nuz tol dreh ni seik Zu'u fen vuldak reidde.

by Mirkrilaar
April 17, 2014

Fahdon? hah. Zu'u aal mindok vahzen, nuz tol dreh ni seik Zu'u fen vuldak reidde.

Alduin The World Eater
April 17, 2014

Zu'u for pah dovah fahdon drehni uful niil zeyda strah Zu'u los i'm ni unstiid ol gremak ol Zu'u aal fon. 

April 17, 2014

Zu'u for pah dovah fahdon drehni uful niil zeyda strah Zu'u los i'm ni unstiid ol gremak ol Zu'u aal fon. 

Mirkrilaar
April 17, 2014

Mu los do gein Thu'um.

by Mirkrilaar
April 17, 2014

Mu los do gein Thu'um.

Alduin The World Eater
April 17, 2014

Krolur

April 17, 2014

Krolur

DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

what? im gonna go use translator

by DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

what? im gonna go use translator

DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

ooooh.

Geh, krolur

by DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

ooooh.

Geh, krolur

Mirkrilaar
April 19, 2014

Geh.

by Mirkrilaar
April 19, 2014

Geh.

Loniizrath
April 20, 2014

I spawned the two of them beside each other in Skyrim, made them unessential and hostile, and let them fight. Paarthurnax didn't last five minutes.

by Loniizrath
April 20, 2014

I spawned the two of them beside each other in Skyrim, made them unessential and hostile, and let them fight. Paarthurnax didn't last five minutes.

1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.