Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

(M)(ND)The Daedra War

1  2  3  7  8  9  10 > >>  

DovahNightingale
April 21, 2014

*As a deadric prince roams the mortal world,  he hears the screams of the champions of Nocturnal. As Sheogorath (me) approaches the confusion, he is surprised to see his fellow daedra fighting*

Rules: say who you are and give a little BIO before you start. Dont try to be Aedra, dragon, or Dovahkiin.

by DovahNightingale
April 21, 2014

*As a deadric prince roams the mortal world,  he hears the screams of the champions of Nocturnal. As Sheogorath (me) approaches the confusion, he is surprised to see his fellow daedra fighting*

Rules: say who you are and give a little BIO before you start. Dont try to be Aedra, dragon, or Dovahkiin.

Aakuliiz
April 21, 2014

*Just as an auroran daedra chops the head off of a necromancer who'd just tried to raise a minor legion of undead, he hears a loud explosion*

*He throws the head into a nearby bucket, wipes some blood off of his battleaxe and curiously starts heading towards what seemed like a battle*

by Aakuliiz
April 21, 2014

*Just as an auroran daedra chops the head off of a necromancer who'd just tried to raise a minor legion of undead, he hears a loud explosion*

*He throws the head into a nearby bucket, wipes some blood off of his battleaxe and curiously starts heading towards what seemed like a battle*

vaaztiidjun
April 21, 2014

At about the same time, an Argonian visiting Whiterun named 'Plays-with-fire', known for his proficiency in alteration and destruction magic, overhears a few rumors of the battling daedra, and begins travelling to towards the throat of the world to witness the event.

by vaaztiidjun
April 21, 2014

At about the same time, an Argonian visiting Whiterun named 'Plays-with-fire', known for his proficiency in alteration and destruction magic, overhears a few rumors of the battling daedra, and begins travelling to towards the throat of the world to witness the event.

Loniizrath
April 21, 2014

When Plays-with-Fire was arriving in Ivarstead, a Dunmer named Arenden Terarus approached him. Arenden was a skilled Alchemist and expert Illusion mage, and was staying in Ivarstead for the night. He had heard of the Daedra approaching, and had offered to help with the evacuation and ward off anyone approaching the town.

"Halt, citizen. No one is allowed into Ivarstead, by order of the Jarl. The daedra have made the town too dangerous. I ask that you leave at once."

by Loniizrath
April 21, 2014

When Plays-with-Fire was arriving in Ivarstead, a Dunmer named Arenden Terarus approached him. Arenden was a skilled Alchemist and expert Illusion mage, and was staying in Ivarstead for the night. He had heard of the Daedra approaching, and had offered to help with the evacuation and ward off anyone approaching the town.

"Halt, citizen. No one is allowed into Ivarstead, by order of the Jarl. The daedra have made the town too dangerous. I ask that you leave at once."

vaaztiidjun
April 21, 2014

"Hail! Makeshift Elf, acting as makeshift guard? Isn't that just a glorious combination?! Surely you appreciate such an alignment? Such an alignment, however, is currently being eclipsed by what is occuring in Ivarstead; this is literally history being written! I ask you let me pass; to observe such an event."

by vaaztiidjun
April 21, 2014

"Hail! Makeshift Elf, acting as makeshift guard? Isn't that just a glorious combination?! Surely you appreciate such an alignment? Such an alignment, however, is currently being eclipsed by what is occuring in Ivarstead; this is literally history being written! I ask you let me pass; to observe such an event."

Alduin The World Eater
April 22, 2014

(Dovah is it alright if i'm Meridia or Hircene? If not then i'll just be a highelf). ( at the moment i'm Erindil) *Walks up beside Arenden and looks at the argonian* excuse me but my friend here is right the jarl ordered all guards not to let anyone inside the village as long as the daedra  run rampant *blinks amber eyes in seriousness* I would say you try again and witness this when we're laying in the dirt of skyrim in a pool of our own blood *pops knuckels*

by Alduin The World Eater
April 22, 2014

(Dovah is it alright if i'm Meridia or Hircene? If not then i'll just be a highelf). ( at the moment i'm Erindil) *Walks up beside Arenden and looks at the argonian* excuse me but my friend here is right the jarl ordered all guards not to let anyone inside the village as long as the daedra  run rampant *blinks amber eyes in seriousness* I would say you try again and witness this when we're laying in the dirt of skyrim in a pool of our own blood *pops knuckels*

Loniizrath
April 22, 2014

*balls of fire appear in Arenden's hands as he assumes battle stance*

Last chance, lizard! Turn back!

by Loniizrath
April 22, 2014

*balls of fire appear in Arenden's hands as he assumes battle stance*

Last chance, lizard! Turn back!

Alduin The World Eater
April 22, 2014

*Takes out shining elven bow and draws it with no hesitation in eyes* I will let this arrow fly into your body if I have to Marsh Breath *pulls the bow string slightly back more giving it more power*

April 22, 2014

*Takes out shining elven bow and draws it with no hesitation in eyes* I will let this arrow fly into your body if I have to Marsh Breath *pulls the bow string slightly back more giving it more power*

vaaztiidjun
April 22, 2014

*Realizing he is outnumbered,shakes his head, turns and walks away*

"Foolish elves"

*To himself*  'This adventure just got a little harder, I'm fairly sure I can get around them into the town from the side, I'll wait until nightfall. Hopefully my rock climbing is still as good as it used to be'.

by vaaztiidjun
April 22, 2014

*Realizing he is outnumbered,shakes his head, turns and walks away*

"Foolish elves"

*To himself*  'This adventure just got a little harder, I'm fairly sure I can get around them into the town from the side, I'll wait until nightfall. Hopefully my rock climbing is still as good as it used to be'.

Alduin The World Eater
April 22, 2014

*relaxes, lowering bow and puts the arrow back in the quiver* Water brained lizard *fixes red hair and golden circlet then walks to a large rock and starts practicing destruction magic and doing flips* I've always hated Argonians...

April 22, 2014

*relaxes, lowering bow and puts the arrow back in the quiver* Water brained lizard *fixes red hair and golden circlet then walks to a large rock and starts practicing destruction magic and doing flips* I've always hated Argonians...

Loniizrath
April 22, 2014

*pulls out a mortar and pestle, an alembic, and some alchemical ingredients and starts making a potion* You think we should follow him? Make sure he stays out of trouble?

by Loniizrath
April 22, 2014

*pulls out a mortar and pestle, an alembic, and some alchemical ingredients and starts making a potion* You think we should follow him? Make sure he stays out of trouble?

DovahNightingale
April 22, 2014
Alduin The World Eater

Pick whicherevr you want.

by DovahNightingale
April 22, 2014
Alduin The World Eater

DovahNightingale
April 22, 2014

*As the chaos has just passed, the observing Sheogorath frowns* 'Hmm, I wonder if I should go say hello...'*As the daedra prince of madness ponders this, he has an idea pop into his mind.*'I should use my favored wabbajack! Good thing I can do whatever I want with it, so madness of my choice takes place! Ah hahahaha!' *As the prince laughs madly to himself, invisble and silent to mortals, he pulls out his personal wabbajack and fires it at the High Elf and Dark Elf, turning them into sweet rolls.*

by DovahNightingale
April 22, 2014

*As the chaos has just passed, the observing Sheogorath frowns* 'Hmm, I wonder if I should go say hello...'*As the daedra prince of madness ponders this, he has an idea pop into his mind.*'I should use my favored wabbajack! Good thing I can do whatever I want with it, so madness of my choice takes place! Ah hahahaha!' *As the prince laughs madly to himself, invisble and silent to mortals, he pulls out his personal wabbajack and fires it at the High Elf and Dark Elf, turning them into sweet rolls.*

Loniizrath
April 22, 2014
DovahNightingale
Alduin The World Eater

(OOC) Oh wait, we can be a Daedric Prince? If so, screw Arenden, I want to be Hermaeus Mora!

by Loniizrath
April 22, 2014
DovahNightingale
Alduin The World Eater

(OOC) Oh wait, we can be a Daedric Prince? If so, screw Arenden, I want to be Hermaeus Mora!

Alduin The World Eater
April 22, 2014

(I'll just be Erindill but I'll voice Meridia and Heircene)

*dissapears and reappears in a slightly different plain of Skyrim and looks around in confusion* Hello? Arenden? If your using your magic to mess with me quit! *hears a laughing in the distance then sees a huge white stag and a angel-like woman appear and walk forward*

Meridia: Hello Erin

Heircene: Yes hello elf

*stands still in horror looking at the two daedric gods* Great Talos...

Meridia: We just wanted to summon you to our plain of sight to speak to you properly...

Heircene: *turns into a enormous man with a deer head and a huge bow with arrows on back* Meridia is right. We have summoned you here to give you our gifts... You will be our champion

A-Alright... *eyes widen as the two turn to light and enter chest* Holy Dagon! *falls backward then reappears sitting on the ground still hearing the laughter then gets up and turns around and sees Sheo laughing his head off* Oh great Dibella...

April 22, 2014

(I'll just be Erindill but I'll voice Meridia and Heircene)

*dissapears and reappears in a slightly different plain of Skyrim and looks around in confusion* Hello? Arenden? If your using your magic to mess with me quit! *hears a laughing in the distance then sees a huge white stag and a angel-like woman appear and walk forward*

Meridia: Hello Erin

Heircene: Yes hello elf

*stands still in horror looking at the two daedric gods* Great Talos...

Meridia: We just wanted to summon you to our plain of sight to speak to you properly...

Heircene: *turns into a enormous man with a deer head and a huge bow with arrows on back* Meridia is right. We have summoned you here to give you our gifts... You will be our champion

A-Alright... *eyes widen as the two turn to light and enter chest* Holy Dagon! *falls backward then reappears sitting on the ground still hearing the laughter then gets up and turns around and sees Sheo laughing his head off* Oh great Dibella...

1  2  3  7  8  9  10 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.