Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Moorus Dovah...

1  2  3 > >>  

Mulhahlor
April 22, 2014

Give your favorite Skyrim-related joke, or provide a link to the meme. New jokes are preferred, if you can come up with one. Keep it clean, and NO arrow to the knee jokes. (Unless they're REALLY funny.)

by Mulhahlor
April 22, 2014

Give your favorite Skyrim-related joke, or provide a link to the meme. New jokes are preferred, if you can come up with one. Keep it clean, and NO arrow to the knee jokes. (Unless they're REALLY funny.)

Dahminnaalrah
May 2, 2014

Sorry I don't know any, but... LISTEN TO MULHAHLOR, NO ARROW IN THE KNEE!!! (Sorry I don't know any, Mulhahlor)

by Dahminnaalrah
May 2, 2014

Sorry I don't know any, but... LISTEN TO MULHAHLOR, NO ARROW IN THE KNEE!!! (Sorry I don't know any, Mulhahlor)

Mahlaansaviik
May 4, 2014

This meme http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a1/f3/94/a1f394392fe4961fcbfab909e30b74d9.jpg 

"Yes.. Funny.. Back when I was a little girl in France, we used to pick pretty daisies. The boys from the village would whisper my name, 'Balgruuf!' 'Oh Balgruuf!'"

by Mahlaansaviik
May 4, 2014

This meme http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a1/f3/94/a1f394392fe4961fcbfab909e30b74d9.jpg 

"Yes.. Funny.. Back when I was a little girl in France, we used to pick pretty daisies. The boys from the village would whisper my name, 'Balgruuf!' 'Oh Balgruuf!'"

Mulhahlor
May 5, 2014

I don't know if it's very funny at all, as I made it up, but here goes...

"That chick from Frozen said that the cold doesn't bother her? A Nord says 'Get in line.'"

...If you don't know about a Nord's resistance, that doesn't make much sense, but there.

by Mulhahlor
May 5, 2014

I don't know if it's very funny at all, as I made it up, but here goes...

"That chick from Frozen said that the cold doesn't bother her? A Nord says 'Get in line.'"

...If you don't know about a Nord's resistance, that doesn't make much sense, but there.

lorstiilduslom
May 18, 2014

"I used to be ladiesman like you, but then i took Skyrim to the knee"

by lorstiilduslom
May 18, 2014

Sahkrahfaas
May 19, 2014
Mahlaansaviik

Was that from mans1ay3r's gamer poop videos? I've watched that XD

by Sahkrahfaas
May 19, 2014
Mahlaansaviik

Was that from mans1ay3r's gamer poop videos? I've watched that XD

[deleted]
May 28, 2014
I have 2 jokes.

Woman attacks me. I attack her. She kills me, and says, "Is everything alright?"

Here's my second joke

"I used to be an adventurer like you... until I broke 37 lockpicks on a master locked chest and all I got was 2 gold and a potato."
by [deleted]
May 28, 2014
I have 2 jokes.

Woman attacks me. I attack her. She kills me, and says, "Is everything alright?"

Here's my second joke

"I used to be an adventurer like you... until I broke 37 lockpicks on a master locked chest and all I got was 2 gold and a potato."

BanditNation
May 29, 2014

Why are there Master locked chests with draaf loot in them? Whoever locked those is a MORON.

by BanditNation
May 29, 2014

Why are there Master locked chests with draaf loot in them? Whoever locked those is a MORON.

Mulqoreyn
June 2, 2014

Hey, you see the glich where dragons fly backward? I think there is a youtube vid on it, It's funny to watch it try to breath fire.

by Mulqoreyn
June 2, 2014

Hey, you see the glich where dragons fly backward? I think there is a youtube vid on it, It's funny to watch it try to breath fire.

Kein Drog
June 5, 2014
Dillon
I have 2 jokes. Woman attacks me. I attack her. She kills me, and says, "Is everything alright?" Here's my second joke "I used to be an adventurer like you... until I broke 37 lockpicks on a master locked chest and all I got was 2 gold and a potato."

lol nice 1

by Kein Drog
June 5, 2014
Dillon
I have 2 jokes. Woman attacks me. I attack her. She kills me, and says, "Is everything alright?" Here's my second joke "I used to be an adventurer like you... until I broke 37 lockpicks on a master locked chest and all I got was 2 gold and a potato."

lol nice 1

Kein Drog
June 5, 2014

once a death war lord draugr found a a dwemer grenade and wanted 2 kill a hall full of elves with it, then he threw the greneade and killed every1 b4 it blew up

by Kein Drog
June 5, 2014

once a death war lord draugr found a a dwemer grenade and wanted 2 kill a hall full of elves with it, then he threw the greneade and killed every1 b4 it blew up

Mulqoreyn
June 6, 2014

I used to be in the Thieves Guild until i cursed out the guildmasters wife, then she filed for divorce and i lost everything.

by Mulqoreyn
June 6, 2014

I used to be in the Thieves Guild until i cursed out the guildmasters wife, then she filed for divorce and i lost everything.

valromar
June 6, 2014
lorstiilduslom

this is still technically an "arrow to the knee" joke

by valromar
June 6, 2014
lorstiilduslom

this is still technically an "arrow to the knee" joke

valromar
June 6, 2014

I have seen a Nord and a Breton with a child they said was their biological son but what gets me is that the child was a female Dark Elf.

by valromar
June 6, 2014

I have seen a Nord and a Breton with a child they said was their biological son but what gets me is that the child was a female Dark Elf.

KhagraTheJester
January 29, 2015
Dillon

True though like crap

by KhagraTheJester
January 29, 2015
Dillon

True though like crap

1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.