Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

the Twelve Days of Skyrim

Naxsuleykdinok
April 27, 2014

On the first day of Skyrim, Dovahkiin gave to me an arrow to the knee.

On the second day of Skyrim, Dovahkiin gave to me two Daedra swords and an arrow to the knee.

On the third day of Skyrim, Dovahkiin gave to me three powerful words, two Daedra swords and an arrow to the knee.

On the fourth day of Skyrim, Dovahkiin gave to me four human Greybeards, three powerful words, two Daedra swords and an arrow to the knee.

On the fifth day of Skyrim, Dovahkiin gave to me five epic games, four human Greybeards, three powerful words, two Daedra swords and an arrow to the knee.

On the sixth day of Skyrim, Dovahkiin gave to me six pockets picked, five epic games, four human Greybeards, three powerful words, two Daedra swords and an arrow to the knee.

On the seventh day of Skyrim, Dovahkiin gave to me seven factions functioning, six pockets picked, five epic games, four human Greybeards, three powerful words, two Daedra swords and an arrow to the knee.

On the eighth day of Skyrim, Dovahkiin gave to me eight masks a' hidden, seven factions functioning, six pockets picked, five epic games, four human Greybeards, three powerful words, two Daedra swords and an arrow to the knee.

On the ninth day of Skyrim, Dovahkiin gave to me nine bodies burning, eight masks a' hidden, seven factions functioning, six pockets picked, five epic games, four human Greybeards, three powerful words, two Daedra swords and an arrow to the knee.

On the tenth day of Skyrim, Dovahkiin gave to me ten races returning, nine bodies burning, eight masks a' hidden, seven factions functioning, six pockets picked, five epic games, four human Greybeards, three powerful words, two Daedra swords and an arrow to the knee.

On the eleventh day of Skyrim, Dovahkiin gave to me eleven, eleven, eleven, ten races returning, nine bodies burning, eight masks a' hidden, seven factions functioning, six pockets picked, five epic games, four human Greybeards, three powerful words, two Daedra swords and an arrow to the knee.

On the twelfth day of Skyrim, Dovahkiin gave to me twelve dragons flying, 11-11-11, ten races returning, nine bodies burning, eight masks a' hidden, seven factions functioning, six pockets picked, five epic games, four human Greybeards, three powerful words, two Daedra swords and an arrow to the knee.

(The 11-11-11 is the referral to the release date for those that weren't aware).

by Naxsuleykdinok
April 27, 2014

On the first day of Skyrim, Dovahkiin gave to me an arrow to the knee.

On the second day of Skyrim, Dovahkiin gave to me two Daedra swords and an arrow to the knee.

On the third day of Skyrim, Dovahkiin gave to me three powerful words, two Daedra swords and an arrow to the knee.

On the fourth day of Skyrim, Dovahkiin gave to me four human Greybeards, three powerful words, two Daedra swords and an arrow to the knee.

On the fifth day of Skyrim, Dovahkiin gave to me five epic games, four human Greybeards, three powerful words, two Daedra swords and an arrow to the knee.

On the sixth day of Skyrim, Dovahkiin gave to me six pockets picked, five epic games, four human Greybeards, three powerful words, two Daedra swords and an arrow to the knee.

On the seventh day of Skyrim, Dovahkiin gave to me seven factions functioning, six pockets picked, five epic games, four human Greybeards, three powerful words, two Daedra swords and an arrow to the knee.

On the eighth day of Skyrim, Dovahkiin gave to me eight masks a' hidden, seven factions functioning, six pockets picked, five epic games, four human Greybeards, three powerful words, two Daedra swords and an arrow to the knee.

On the ninth day of Skyrim, Dovahkiin gave to me nine bodies burning, eight masks a' hidden, seven factions functioning, six pockets picked, five epic games, four human Greybeards, three powerful words, two Daedra swords and an arrow to the knee.

On the tenth day of Skyrim, Dovahkiin gave to me ten races returning, nine bodies burning, eight masks a' hidden, seven factions functioning, six pockets picked, five epic games, four human Greybeards, three powerful words, two Daedra swords and an arrow to the knee.

On the eleventh day of Skyrim, Dovahkiin gave to me eleven, eleven, eleven, ten races returning, nine bodies burning, eight masks a' hidden, seven factions functioning, six pockets picked, five epic games, four human Greybeards, three powerful words, two Daedra swords and an arrow to the knee.

On the twelfth day of Skyrim, Dovahkiin gave to me twelve dragons flying, 11-11-11, ten races returning, nine bodies burning, eight masks a' hidden, seven factions functioning, six pockets picked, five epic games, four human Greybeards, three powerful words, two Daedra swords and an arrow to the knee.

(The 11-11-11 is the referral to the release date for those that weren't aware).

Mirkrilaar
April 27, 2014

That's just too hilarious. Lol

by Mirkrilaar
April 27, 2014

That's just too hilarious. Lol

Mulhahlor
May 6, 2014

The tenth day is missing from the last two. Otherwise...That's just plain funny.

by Mulhahlor
May 6, 2014

The tenth day is missing from the last two. Otherwise...That's just plain funny.

Naxsuleykdinok
November 25, 2014

On the first day of Skyrim Dovahkiin gave to me a dragon eating my face!

On the second day of Skyrim Dovahkiin gave to me two Daedric Swords and a dragon eating my face!

On the third day of Skyrim Dovahkiin gave to me three Words of Power, two Daedric Swords and a dragon eating my face!

On the fourth day of Skyrim Dovahkiin gave to me four Greybeards shouting, three Words of Power, Two Daedric Swords and a dragon eating my face!

On the fifth day of Skyrim Dovahkiin gave to me five raging trolls!! Four Greybeards shouting, three Words of Power, two Daedric Swords and a dragon eating my face!

On the sixth day of Skyrim Dovahkiin gave to me six bottles of mead, five raging trolls!! Four Greybeards shouting, three Words of Power, two Daedric Swords and a dragon eating my face!

On the seventh day of Skyrim Dovahkiin gave to me seven thousand Septims, six bottles of mead, five raging trolls!! Four Greybeards shouting, three Words of Power, Two Daedric Swords and a dragon eating my face!

On the eighth day of Skyrim Dovahkiin gave to me eight Priests a' hiding, seven thousand Septims, six bottles of mead, five raging trolls! Four Greybeards shouting, three Words of Power, two Daedric Swords and a dragon eating my face!

On the ninth day of Skyrim Dovahkiin gave to me nine Holds a' fighting, eight Priests a' hiding, seven thousand Septims, six bottles of mead, five raging trolls! Four Greybeards shouting, three Words of Power, two Daedric Swords and a dragon eating my face!

On the tenth day of Skyrim Dovahkiin gave to me ten races singing, nine Holds a' fighting, eight Priests a' hiding, seven thousand Septims, six bottles of mead, five raging trolls!! Four Greybeards shouting, three Words of Power, Two Daedric Swords and a dragon eating face!

On the eleventh day of Skyrim Dovahkiin gave to me eleven Greater Soul Gems, ten races singing, nine Holds a' fighting, eight Priests a' hiding, seven thousand Septims, six bottles of mead, five raging trolls!! Four Greybeards shouting, three Words of Power, two Daedric Swords and a dragon eating my face!

On the twelfth day of Skyrim Dovahkiin gave to me twelve Imperial soldiers, eleven Greater Soul Gems, ten races singing, nine Holds a' fighting, eight Priests a' hiding, seven thousand Septims, six bottles of mead, five raging trolls!! Four Greybeards shouting, three Words of Power, two Daedric Swords and a dragon eating my face!

Edited version.

by Naxsuleykdinok
November 25, 2014

On the first day of Skyrim Dovahkiin gave to me a dragon eating my face!

On the second day of Skyrim Dovahkiin gave to me two Daedric Swords and a dragon eating my face!

On the third day of Skyrim Dovahkiin gave to me three Words of Power, two Daedric Swords and a dragon eating my face!

On the fourth day of Skyrim Dovahkiin gave to me four Greybeards shouting, three Words of Power, Two Daedric Swords and a dragon eating my face!

On the fifth day of Skyrim Dovahkiin gave to me five raging trolls!! Four Greybeards shouting, three Words of Power, two Daedric Swords and a dragon eating my face!

On the sixth day of Skyrim Dovahkiin gave to me six bottles of mead, five raging trolls!! Four Greybeards shouting, three Words of Power, two Daedric Swords and a dragon eating my face!

On the seventh day of Skyrim Dovahkiin gave to me seven thousand Septims, six bottles of mead, five raging trolls!! Four Greybeards shouting, three Words of Power, Two Daedric Swords and a dragon eating my face!

On the eighth day of Skyrim Dovahkiin gave to me eight Priests a' hiding, seven thousand Septims, six bottles of mead, five raging trolls! Four Greybeards shouting, three Words of Power, two Daedric Swords and a dragon eating my face!

On the ninth day of Skyrim Dovahkiin gave to me nine Holds a' fighting, eight Priests a' hiding, seven thousand Septims, six bottles of mead, five raging trolls! Four Greybeards shouting, three Words of Power, two Daedric Swords and a dragon eating my face!

On the tenth day of Skyrim Dovahkiin gave to me ten races singing, nine Holds a' fighting, eight Priests a' hiding, seven thousand Septims, six bottles of mead, five raging trolls!! Four Greybeards shouting, three Words of Power, Two Daedric Swords and a dragon eating face!

On the eleventh day of Skyrim Dovahkiin gave to me eleven Greater Soul Gems, ten races singing, nine Holds a' fighting, eight Priests a' hiding, seven thousand Septims, six bottles of mead, five raging trolls!! Four Greybeards shouting, three Words of Power, two Daedric Swords and a dragon eating my face!

On the twelfth day of Skyrim Dovahkiin gave to me twelve Imperial soldiers, eleven Greater Soul Gems, ten races singing, nine Holds a' fighting, eight Priests a' hiding, seven thousand Septims, six bottles of mead, five raging trolls!! Four Greybeards shouting, three Words of Power, two Daedric Swords and a dragon eating my face!

Edited version.

Kahdremonik
November 25, 2014

*Jovial applause*

I will now sing this while bored, thank you, sair.

by Kahdremonik
November 25, 2014

*Jovial applause*

I will now sing this while bored, thank you, sair.

RedEyesBDovah
December 2, 2014

I'm trying to translate the original 12 Days of Christmas into Dovahzul. Any ideas?

by RedEyesBDovah
December 2, 2014

I'm trying to translate the original 12 Days of Christmas into Dovahzul. Any ideas?

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.