Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Tes game ideas

Koorahlok
April 28, 2014

I had an idea for a Tes game that is a extension of skyrim to were you can explore all of tamriel not just one province or just parts of a province but to were you can go to all of tamriel and you can do more like ride on boats( not just fast travel but to were you actually are on it as it moves in the water) and if you want you could take control of skyrim or any province or all of tamriel or build a massive company to rival another ie the east empire company or you can just live your life out, buy being a adventure or owning a shop or owning a boat,or you could be part of a bandit group or pirates, plus any land you own you could turn into a fortress and build your own city and become a Jarl/ or king of your own city of your design and a lot more with all of the provinces.

by Koorahlok
April 28, 2014

I had an idea for a Tes game that is a extension of skyrim to were you can explore all of tamriel not just one province or just parts of a province but to were you can go to all of tamriel and you can do more like ride on boats( not just fast travel but to were you actually are on it as it moves in the water) and if you want you could take control of skyrim or any province or all of tamriel or build a massive company to rival another ie the east empire company or you can just live your life out, buy being a adventure or owning a shop or owning a boat,or you could be part of a bandit group or pirates, plus any land you own you could turn into a fortress and build your own city and become a Jarl/ or king of your own city of your design and a lot more with all of the provinces.

Dahminnaalrah
May 2, 2014
koorahsu

That sounds awesome! It should also take place AFTER "4E 201" (TESV: Skyrim's setting). Unfortunately, making a game that awesome would take FOREVER for Bethesda to make, so they should get help from A LOT of companies like: Nintendo, Sega, a lot more... If it would take VERY long they should make the graphics either just as good or better than Skyrim's. Also I think the plot should be that it takes place AFTER the Dragonborn dies and one dragon survived and brought back ALL the dragons to life, and it is up to the Dragonborn's son (that inherited the dragonblood and a small fraction of the Dragonborn's power) to defeat all the dragons and make TAMRIEL dragon-free!

by Dahminnaalrah
May 2, 2014
koorahsu

That sounds awesome! It should also take place AFTER "4E 201" (TESV: Skyrim's setting). Unfortunately, making a game that awesome would take FOREVER for Bethesda to make, so they should get help from A LOT of companies like: Nintendo, Sega, a lot more... If it would take VERY long they should make the graphics either just as good or better than Skyrim's. Also I think the plot should be that it takes place AFTER the Dragonborn dies and one dragon survived and brought back ALL the dragons to life, and it is up to the Dragonborn's son (that inherited the dragonblood and a small fraction of the Dragonborn's power) to defeat all the dragons and make TAMRIEL dragon-free!

Koorahlok
May 2, 2014
Dahminnaalrah
koorahsu

I like it but there is a problum with that it's that paarthurnax wouldn't have let it happen plus this way all they have to do is edit the main game and add maps with some quests unlike dragonborn were there were a lot of quest so like the could put half as many quests in each province. And all they would have to do for most maps is just use the engine on skyrim to make everything from an old map. Also I don't want all the dragons to be gone but what if a bunch of dragons start a rebellion against paarthurnaxs "way of the voice" and now the dragonborn has to chose a side paarthurnax or some other dragon to see who becomes the leader of the dragons for good.
by Koorahlok
May 2, 2014
Dahminnaalrah
koorahsu

I like it but there is a problum with that it's that paarthurnax wouldn't have let it happen plus this way all they have to do is edit the main game and add maps with some quests unlike dragonborn were there were a lot of quest so like the could put half as many quests in each province. And all they would have to do for most maps is just use the engine on skyrim to make everything from an old map. Also I don't want all the dragons to be gone but what if a bunch of dragons start a rebellion against paarthurnaxs "way of the voice" and now the dragonborn has to chose a side paarthurnax or some other dragon to see who becomes the leader of the dragons for good.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 27, 2015

A mod that should be added to vanilla, convinient horses herese a video, in 3 parts, part 1, part 2 and part 3)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 27, 2015

A mod that should be added to vanilla, convinient horses herese a video, in 3 parts, part 1, part 2 and part 3)

Megalica
August 28, 2015
Koorahlok

I have a really good idea for a new Bethesda game, but I don't want anybody to steal it ^^

by Megalica
August 28, 2015
Koorahlok

I have a really good idea for a new Bethesda game, but I don't want anybody to steal it ^^

YolGoraagKaazah
August 30, 2015

Tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 30, 2015

Tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.