Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dragon Shouts as Dragons

Ferrum30
May 4, 2014

Here's what I mean:

The shout, Strun Bah Qo, could be a dragon a name.  Strunbahqo.  I'd picture this dragon being a storm dragon of some kind, perhaps having some control over the weather.  Maybe a dark blue in color, almost as dark as Alduin, but not quite.  Strunbahqo would be a very irritable dragon, his mood capable of changing for the worse at the slightest provocation, just like a storm can appear at any moment, with thunder and lightning being the only warning signs of its arrival.

So, now it's your turn.  Take your favorite shout and describe what you think it would look like as a dragon.  Include a personality if you want.

by Ferrum30
May 4, 2014

Here's what I mean:

The shout, Strun Bah Qo, could be a dragon a name.  Strunbahqo.  I'd picture this dragon being a storm dragon of some kind, perhaps having some control over the weather.  Maybe a dark blue in color, almost as dark as Alduin, but not quite.  Strunbahqo would be a very irritable dragon, his mood capable of changing for the worse at the slightest provocation, just like a storm can appear at any moment, with thunder and lightning being the only warning signs of its arrival.

So, now it's your turn.  Take your favorite shout and describe what you think it would look like as a dragon.  Include a personality if you want.

paarthurnax
Administrator
May 5, 2014

Creative thread! I imagine "Wuldnahkest" would bring stormlike winds with the very beating of his wings. Be cautious, his rage is far too easily provoked.

by paarthurnax
May 5, 2014

Creative thread! I imagine "Wuldnahkest" would bring stormlike winds with the very beating of his wings. Be cautious, his rage is far too easily provoked.

BanditNation
May 5, 2014

Maybe Yoltoorshul, whose attitude is so hateful, he bursts into flames and Shouts lava when he's even the slightest bit angry.

by BanditNation
May 5, 2014

Maybe Yoltoorshul, whose attitude is so hateful, he bursts into flames and Shouts lava when he's even the slightest bit angry.

Mulhahlor
May 6, 2014

Fusrodah must be a very powerful dovah. His wingbeats would put the Big Bad Wolf to shame. He would also always get his point across.

by Mulhahlor
May 6, 2014

Fusrodah must be a very powerful dovah. His wingbeats would put the Big Bad Wolf to shame. He would also always get his point across.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.