Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Story line/Character Help?

tozein
May 18, 2014

So I need help creating characters because I have been trying to make different characters but they keep being similar and I was hoping that maybe having a different opinion of creating characters would help? I would give you complete and full credit for your character. It would probably end up more being a role-play and then I write about it more in detail I guess. I don't know. Anyways... If you guys could help me it would be most appreciated. Please if you are a good artist please draw any character you come up with. I'm not a good artist so that's why I don't have any pictures for the typical types of dragons in each province.  I will in later posts go into detail about the provinces and such.

When explaining a character please don’t leave out any details. That’s why the picture would definitely help.

Name:

Meaning of name:

Province:

Element: (Fire or Frost)

Occupation: (Royal, Worker, Legionnaire, Teacher, Librarian etc)

Physical description:

Personality:

Family:

Anything that I may need to add to this or any ideas on what I could add to the story would be amazing help. Again for your idea I would give you full credit for it

by tozein
May 18, 2014

So I need help creating characters because I have been trying to make different characters but they keep being similar and I was hoping that maybe having a different opinion of creating characters would help? I would give you complete and full credit for your character. It would probably end up more being a role-play and then I write about it more in detail I guess. I don't know. Anyways... If you guys could help me it would be most appreciated. Please if you are a good artist please draw any character you come up with. I'm not a good artist so that's why I don't have any pictures for the typical types of dragons in each province.  I will in later posts go into detail about the provinces and such.

When explaining a character please don’t leave out any details. That’s why the picture would definitely help.

Name:

Meaning of name:

Province:

Element: (Fire or Frost)

Occupation: (Royal, Worker, Legionnaire, Teacher, Librarian etc)

Physical description:

Personality:

Family:

Anything that I may need to add to this or any ideas on what I could add to the story would be amazing help. Again for your idea I would give you full credit for it

hiith
May 18, 2014

Here's some ideas. Sorry if you're only looking for dragons.

Name: Kiith

Meaning of name: (shamelessly) derived from mine

Province: immigrated from Caspiar, an island (but he refuses to mention much about it)

Element: not a dragon

Physical description: slightly stronger than average, but a little thin. Dressed in light clothing made of nice leather and light cloth to reduce noise, carries a messenger-bag with essential items (including a towel), and may wear a cloak at night. He doesn't shave very often.

Personality: freindly, but anomic. Hearty and affectionate, but recluse and retreated. He has seen many troubles (including much loss, heartbreak, and back-stabbing), but he doesn't speak of them. He keeps to himself, though he socializes well with others. He travels, not settling anywhere (lest he becomes comfortable). He steals to survive and sometimes for money, but not much more than that.

Family: He doesn't know; he was seperated from a young age, but he later finds out that he was from a fairly wealthy family (the Caspin's) on his home island, Caspiar, to which he cannot return (for reasons he cannot say). He finds this out by a chance meeting with his sister, who went looking for him but had long since given up hope of finding him. He doesn't recognize her.

by hiith
May 18, 2014

Here's some ideas. Sorry if you're only looking for dragons.

Name: Kiith

Meaning of name: (shamelessly) derived from mine

Province: immigrated from Caspiar, an island (but he refuses to mention much about it)

Element: not a dragon

Physical description: slightly stronger than average, but a little thin. Dressed in light clothing made of nice leather and light cloth to reduce noise, carries a messenger-bag with essential items (including a towel), and may wear a cloak at night. He doesn't shave very often.

Personality: freindly, but anomic. Hearty and affectionate, but recluse and retreated. He has seen many troubles (including much loss, heartbreak, and back-stabbing), but he doesn't speak of them. He keeps to himself, though he socializes well with others. He travels, not settling anywhere (lest he becomes comfortable). He steals to survive and sometimes for money, but not much more than that.

Family: He doesn't know; he was seperated from a young age, but he later finds out that he was from a fairly wealthy family (the Caspin's) on his home island, Caspiar, to which he cannot return (for reasons he cannot say). He finds this out by a chance meeting with his sister, who went looking for him but had long since given up hope of finding him. He doesn't recognize her.

hiith
May 18, 2014

Name: maarkriibah

Meaning of name: terror-kill-wrath

Gender: dragons aren't always portrayed as having genders (they don't in Skyrim), but male if you must

Province: I don't know. Something deep in the south. Are you creating original provinces, or using some other lore's?

Element: Fire

Physical description: A slightly large dragon (or wyvern, if that's what you're going for), a burning red colour, six horns that curl as a ram's, big teeth

Personality: Angry, short-tempered, controlling, authoritative, contentious, full of wrath and vengence

by hiith
May 18, 2014

Name: maarkriibah

Meaning of name: terror-kill-wrath

Gender: dragons aren't always portrayed as having genders (they don't in Skyrim), but male if you must

Province: I don't know. Something deep in the south. Are you creating original provinces, or using some other lore's?

Element: Fire

Physical description: A slightly large dragon (or wyvern, if that's what you're going for), a burning red colour, six horns that curl as a ram's, big teeth

Personality: Angry, short-tempered, controlling, authoritative, contentious, full of wrath and vengence

tozein
May 18, 2014

To the South is the Fire Legion, the only pass to the dragon's impenetrable mountain range is in the South. So a legion of wyrm are set up and trained in that province to battle any mortals who try to go into the dragon's land. They are the kind of Skyrim dragons where their arms are their wings. These are the dragons that most of the mortal see because it is the only way in. They are usually dark colored

To the North are the Workers, they are large stocky brutes that build the main center of the land where the royalty live. They learned how to build by watching the mortals and using their extremely large and thick claws to carve away at the rock. They also made the Word Walls and also make the stone slabs used to write the history and stories of the dragons. These dragons have front limbs separate from their wings. They are usually gray in color to blend into the mountains.

To the East are the Wise, most of the dragons here are elders and are respected. They are gentle and sensible, they sometimes look over the pass and lead certain mortals either away to save their lives or, if they have a good heart and soul, lead them to the center to be taught about the dragons and to live in the hidden dragon city. These dragons are like those of the South in body style but are thinner and are usually paler.

To the West are the Aquatic, they live half in the water and half along the mountainous cliffs. They are what the mortals consider the 'sea creatures'. They take a shape like a Blood Dragons with a slender body and fins along the body. Their wings are more like fins, but they are still able to fly. They usually have brightly colored accents and are usually green or blue-gray main body color. They are more kind and fun-loving to other dragons but despise mortals.

by tozein
May 18, 2014

To the South is the Fire Legion, the only pass to the dragon's impenetrable mountain range is in the South. So a legion of wyrm are set up and trained in that province to battle any mortals who try to go into the dragon's land. They are the kind of Skyrim dragons where their arms are their wings. These are the dragons that most of the mortal see because it is the only way in. They are usually dark colored

To the North are the Workers, they are large stocky brutes that build the main center of the land where the royalty live. They learned how to build by watching the mortals and using their extremely large and thick claws to carve away at the rock. They also made the Word Walls and also make the stone slabs used to write the history and stories of the dragons. These dragons have front limbs separate from their wings. They are usually gray in color to blend into the mountains.

To the East are the Wise, most of the dragons here are elders and are respected. They are gentle and sensible, they sometimes look over the pass and lead certain mortals either away to save their lives or, if they have a good heart and soul, lead them to the center to be taught about the dragons and to live in the hidden dragon city. These dragons are like those of the South in body style but are thinner and are usually paler.

To the West are the Aquatic, they live half in the water and half along the mountainous cliffs. They are what the mortals consider the 'sea creatures'. They take a shape like a Blood Dragons with a slender body and fins along the body. Their wings are more like fins, but they are still able to fly. They usually have brightly colored accents and are usually green or blue-gray main body color. They are more kind and fun-loving to other dragons but despise mortals.

tozein
May 18, 2014

In the center is the Royal family. They are elongated and fair, their wings marked with beautiful colors. These dragons are like the North's in the way that they have arms separate from their wings. Their wings are usually wrapped around them as decorative clothing in a manner when they are sitting.

In the center there are Schools of Magic, Basic Battle and Literature. Those who go to Magic may find themselves helping others or even mortal discover Magic or use it for the good. Those who go to basic battle may be put on the front line in the Southern province. Those in literature tend to stay in the hidden center and discover the past of the ancient dragons and even learn about the mortals.

There are those who are the outcasts. The mutts if you wish to call them. They are mixes of two breeds of dragons. The possibilities of the combination and what these dragons may look like are endless. Some even have full normal arms just with wings attached with their paw (if that's what you call it) detached from the wing.

The social hierarchy is simple. Each province has a council, two of the members are elected to be part of the Royal's council, be it they are picked by the Royals or elected by the dragons of the province though each province has their own way of doing things. Every other full moon the two elected council members are sent from the province to talk to the Royals over certain issues in their area and the Royals address to them.

Any kind of help would be most appreciated. Thank you.

by tozein
May 18, 2014

In the center is the Royal family. They are elongated and fair, their wings marked with beautiful colors. These dragons are like the North's in the way that they have arms separate from their wings. Their wings are usually wrapped around them as decorative clothing in a manner when they are sitting.

In the center there are Schools of Magic, Basic Battle and Literature. Those who go to Magic may find themselves helping others or even mortal discover Magic or use it for the good. Those who go to basic battle may be put on the front line in the Southern province. Those in literature tend to stay in the hidden center and discover the past of the ancient dragons and even learn about the mortals.

There are those who are the outcasts. The mutts if you wish to call them. They are mixes of two breeds of dragons. The possibilities of the combination and what these dragons may look like are endless. Some even have full normal arms just with wings attached with their paw (if that's what you call it) detached from the wing.

The social hierarchy is simple. Each province has a council, two of the members are elected to be part of the Royal's council, be it they are picked by the Royals or elected by the dragons of the province though each province has their own way of doing things. Every other full moon the two elected council members are sent from the province to talk to the Royals over certain issues in their area and the Royals address to them.

Any kind of help would be most appreciated. Thank you.

hiith
May 24, 2014

Name: pahfoqo

Meaning of name: everything+frost+lighting

Province: from north

Element: Frost

Physical description: rather built, but not quite impressive compared to others from where he's from

Personality: strong-willed, yet skeptical. He's part of maarkriibah's army, but he in time questions his leader's motives, starting a small uproar in revolt.

Family:some worker family, I guess

by hiith
May 24, 2014

Name: pahfoqo

Meaning of name: everything+frost+lighting

Province: from north

Element: Frost

Physical description: rather built, but not quite impressive compared to others from where he's from

Personality: strong-willed, yet skeptical. He's part of maarkriibah's army, but he in time questions his leader's motives, starting a small uproar in revolt.

Family:some worker family, I guess

Phelan1019
May 30, 2014

I hereby give you permission to borrow my character.

Name: Phelan

Meaning of name: (Celtic) The Wolf

Province: Skyrim

Element: (Fire or Frost) Neither, Storm

Occupation: (Royal, Worker, Legionnaire, Teacher, Librarian etc) Miner

Physical description: Tall, as befits a Nord. Raven black hair. Slghtly above average muscle mass.

Personality: Sober, serious, but fiery in battle.

Family: Storm-Shield, Distant ly related to Shatter-Shield and Stormcloak families.

by Phelan1019
May 30, 2014

I hereby give you permission to borrow my character.

Name: Phelan

Meaning of name: (Celtic) The Wolf

Province: Skyrim

Element: (Fire or Frost) Neither, Storm

Occupation: (Royal, Worker, Legionnaire, Teacher, Librarian etc) Miner

Physical description: Tall, as befits a Nord. Raven black hair. Slghtly above average muscle mass.

Personality: Sober, serious, but fiery in battle.

Family: Storm-Shield, Distant ly related to Shatter-Shield and Stormcloak families.

[deleted]
July 5, 2014

Anyone can be a good artist if they choose to be. Face new things with courage!
As for characters, I could jot off a good list to keep you busy, but I'll just throw down two, okay? Have fun with them, and credit me as "arainyspringmorning" if you publish it on FanFiction.net. Alright? Here we go!

Name: Galyth Drom (Dunmer)
Meaning of Name: Created from "Gallus" and "Goliath"
Province: Born in Morrowind, raised in Black Marsh, living in Skyrim (Windhelm)
Element: N/A
Physical Des: Short and thin (like Karliah) with deep indigo-grey skin and dark crimson eyes. He has a very narrow, angular face and long limbs/appendages. Black hair, pulled back from forehead and braided at temples. Full beard, knotted with twine tie w/moustache. He has just enough muscle to swing a pickaxe all day or coil ropes from boats. Calloused hands. Bad, poorly-healed scar between shoulder blades from a pickaxe.
Personality: Very quiet and sober, keeps to himself. Friendly with all races, dislikes Nords but doesn't spend too long on the issue. Does not support the war, murder or thievery. Likes to fish or read a good book (he can read and write very well; learned on his own). Enjoys to work but doesn't like to be pushed around. Is shy when attempting to stand up for himself, but no one bothers him much.
Family: Has a sister named Rhailyn (Rey-lin) Living in Riften and hasn't spoken to her for a year (unknown reasons). The last he heard, she was bringing in a lot of coin working at the Riften Fishery.... or was it the Black-Briar Meadery? Very inconsistant stories from someone who once used to be so close to him. (In actually, she is a thief in the Thieves Guild, and she doesn't want her brother to know.) Parents are assumed dead - adopted parents alive in Black Marsh.

Name: Jesalyn Vorghiil "Jes/Jessie" (Nord)
Meaning: N/A
Province: Born and living in Skyrim
Occupation: Former sword-for-hire; currently an explorer (of Dwarven Ruins) (Dawnguard > Lost to the Ages quest is an option?)
Physical Description: Like Mjoll the Lioness, Jes is a warrior and an explorer. She's tall, built broad and is very curvy and attractive in a powerful way. Dark blonde hair (always raked back with her fingers) and a strong profile (high cheekbones, squinty grey eyes, long/upturned nose and full mouth). She's a soft peachy-tan colour and she wears pale purple warpaint in a line across her eyes (berry juice). Favours heavy armour/iron; will wear light/leathers. Favours the bow and long swords.
Personality: Jes is a kind-hearted woman who's a warrior at heart. She loves a good battle and a warm ale by the fire. She doesn't put up with nonsense and stands for women's rights (not that that really is much of a problem). Jes adores exploration and learning something new, whether it be improving her skills or finding books and artifacts (a little Lara Croft here for good measure). Jes is single, but if she were to be in a relationship, she'd want a man who will be loyal and a warrior like her.
Family: Parents alive (living where though?). No brothers/sisters. Has a black stallion named Aegarinos (Aeg-Rin-Os).

by [deleted]
July 5, 2014

Anyone can be a good artist if they choose to be. Face new things with courage!
As for characters, I could jot off a good list to keep you busy, but I'll just throw down two, okay? Have fun with them, and credit me as "arainyspringmorning" if you publish it on FanFiction.net. Alright? Here we go!

Name: Galyth Drom (Dunmer)
Meaning of Name: Created from "Gallus" and "Goliath"
Province: Born in Morrowind, raised in Black Marsh, living in Skyrim (Windhelm)
Physical Des: Short and thin (like Karliah) with deep indigo-grey skin and dark crimson eyes. He has a very narrow, angular face and long limbs/appendages. Black hair, pulled back from forehead and braided at temples. Full beard, knotted with twine tie w/moustache. He has just enough muscle to swing a pickaxe all day or coil ropes from boats. Calloused hands. Bad, poorly-healed scar between shoulder blades from a pickaxe.
Personality: Very quiet and sober, keeps to himself. Friendly with all races, dislikes Nords but doesn't spend too long on the issue. Does not support the war, murder or thievery. Likes to fish or read a good book (he can read and write very well; learned on his own). Enjoys to work but doesn't like to be pushed around. Is shy when attempting to stand up for himself, but no one bothers him much.
Family: Has a sister named Rhailyn (Rey-lin) Living in Riften and hasn't spoken to her for a year (unknown reasons). The last he heard, she was bringing in a lot of coin working at the Riften Fishery.... or was it the Black-Briar Meadery? Very inconsistant stories from someone who once used to be so close to him. (In actually, she is a thief in the Thieves Guild, and she doesn't want her brother to know.) Parents are assumed dead - adopted parents alive in Black Marsh.

Name: Jesalyn Vorghiil "Jes/Jessie" (Nord)
Meaning: N/A
Province: Born and living in Skyrim
Occupation: Former sword-for-hire; currently an explorer (of Dwarven Ruins) (Dawnguard > Lost to the Ages quest is an option?)
Physical Description: Like Mjoll the Lioness, Jes is a warrior and an explorer. She's tall, built broad and is very curvy and attractive in a powerful way. Dark blonde hair (always raked back with her fingers) and a strong profile (high cheekbones, squinty grey eyes, long/upturned nose and full mouth). She's a soft peachy-tan colour and she wears pale purple warpaint in a line across her eyes (berry juice). Favours heavy armour/iron; will wear light/leathers. Favours the bow and long swords.
Personality: Jes is a kind-hearted woman who's a warrior at heart. She loves a good battle and a warm ale by the fire. She doesn't put up with nonsense and stands for women's rights (not that that really is much of a problem). Jes adores exploration and learning something new, whether it be improving her skills or finding books and artifacts (a little Lara Croft here for good measure). Jes is single, but if she were to be in a relationship, she'd want a man who will be loyal and a warrior like her.
Family: Parents alive (living where though?). No brothers/sisters. Has a black stallion named Aegarinos (Aeg-Rin-Os).

Faal Rikmah
July 22, 2014

Name: Astreaus

Meaning of name: Titan god of the dusk

Province: Centeral/Western

Element: Flame

Physical description: Small and slender, this specific Imperal is and alwayse has been, the runt of his almost Nord-like family.

Personality: Astreaus is the kind of person that you would expect to see in the crowds, alwayse running about and seeking an adventure, no matter the size. This leads him to trouble with the law. As he gets older and wisens up, and becomes better at picking pockets and locks alike. His mother evenualy disownes him, leading him to join the Leigion, where he can destroy the current people at rule.

Family: Astraeus is the eldest and smalest of the Golden-Mace clan. They earned their way to the noble rank of the social status for their acts of valor in the taking of Tamriel, and their wonderful buisness skills.

^~^ Daj Suz ^~^

by Faal Rikmah
July 22, 2014

Name: Astreaus

Meaning of name: Titan god of the dusk

Province: Centeral/Western

Element: Flame

Physical description: Small and slender, this specific Imperal is and alwayse has been, the runt of his almost Nord-like family.

Personality: Astreaus is the kind of person that you would expect to see in the crowds, alwayse running about and seeking an adventure, no matter the size. This leads him to trouble with the law. As he gets older and wisens up, and becomes better at picking pockets and locks alike. His mother evenualy disownes him, leading him to join the Leigion, where he can destroy the current people at rule.

Family: Astraeus is the eldest and smalest of the Golden-Mace clan. They earned their way to the noble rank of the social status for their acts of valor in the taking of Tamriel, and their wonderful buisness skills.

^~^ Daj Suz ^~^

Krivaanah
July 24, 2014

Here's my personal character. You can use her if you want. All I ask is that you cite her back to either my DA profile,  http://midnaighte.deviantart.com/

Name: Runa "Blade"

Meaning of Name: From "Rune" or "Runes"

Province: From Cyrodill, now lives in Skyrim

Element: (not a dragon)

Physical Description: "Her fur was white as snow, markings black as the void, and innocent eyes as blue as the winter sky." - hidden page, A Cure for Madness by Ria Heart (Me), Khajiit. Red shoulderblade-length hair partially pulled back into a half ponytail with bangs that cover the left side of her forehead. Hourglass figure. Somewhat short for her breed of khajiit (about the size of an Imperial.)

Personality: Reserved and slow to trust others due to past betrayals and loss of family. If her name is asked, she will give a false one, "Blade," due to her use of dual-wielding dragon bone daggers. She reveals her true name to those who she has formed a strong trust with. Has a strong attachment to her pendant of an ebony dagger with a ruby hanging from the end, which she wears around her neck, for reasons she is unwilling to discuss. She is motherly towards children and highly protective of her dark brothers and dark sisters. Once her trust is gained, she is friendly and somewhat silly. Tends to have nightmares of her past which she will not speak of for reasons only known to her. Does not speak in the way of most Khajiit due to growing up around more Imperials than Khajiit.

Family: Her late older brother, Rasha, was killed during the uprisings in Cyrodill before Cheydinhal fell. Since his death and the deaths of the other members of the sanctuary she has joined her dark brothers and dark sisters of the Skyrim branch of the Dark Brotherhood.

by Krivaanah
July 24, 2014

Here's my personal character. You can use her if you want. All I ask is that you cite her back to either my DA profile,  http://midnaighte.deviantart.com/

Name: Runa "Blade"

Meaning of Name: From "Rune" or "Runes"

Province: From Cyrodill, now lives in Skyrim

Element: (not a dragon)

Physical Description: "Her fur was white as snow, markings black as the void, and innocent eyes as blue as the winter sky." - hidden page, A Cure for Madness by Ria Heart (Me), Khajiit. Red shoulderblade-length hair partially pulled back into a half ponytail with bangs that cover the left side of her forehead. Hourglass figure. Somewhat short for her breed of khajiit (about the size of an Imperial.)

Personality: Reserved and slow to trust others due to past betrayals and loss of family. If her name is asked, she will give a false one, "Blade," due to her use of dual-wielding dragon bone daggers. She reveals her true name to those who she has formed a strong trust with. Has a strong attachment to her pendant of an ebony dagger with a ruby hanging from the end, which she wears around her neck, for reasons she is unwilling to discuss. She is motherly towards children and highly protective of her dark brothers and dark sisters. Once her trust is gained, she is friendly and somewhat silly. Tends to have nightmares of her past which she will not speak of for reasons only known to her. Does not speak in the way of most Khajiit due to growing up around more Imperials than Khajiit.

Family: Her late older brother, Rasha, was killed during the uprisings in Cyrodill before Cheydinhal fell. Since his death and the deaths of the other members of the sanctuary she has joined her dark brothers and dark sisters of the Skyrim branch of the Dark Brotherhood.

SynisterPain
August 1, 2014

Name: Elliot Von Hoenhime

Meaning of name: Old Wisdom

Province: The north

Element: Frost Element

Physical description: Elliot is a chara I use most friquently on IMVU when I rp there. He is a rather tall elf, but not overly tall when compared to most warriors. For the most part he is slender with the exception of a rather broad chest, large bicepts and triceps. Mostly all upper body streingth though he isnt a completely jacked tostosterone filled war head who would tank a fight. He has firey yellow eyes, almost glowing if hit in the proper light. My chara wears glasses but depending on the time and setting of your book, he dosent have to, it dosent hinge on him wearing glasses, but it does reflect on the wisdom aspect of his personality. Ill also try to include a screneshot of what he looks like in IMVU. He primaraly fights with two saber claws (the curved down knives Riddick uses in The Chronicals of Riddick movies) but he also is very skilled with a bow, he is an elf after all. He wears mostly black because he is a stealthy fighter but has hints of brown here and there on his outfit, but he does enjoy wearing sleveless vests as they show off the riddleing of tattoos on his arms, chest, and neck. 

Personality: Eli is very calm, tempered, and VERY VERY calculateing. He will before making the simplest of decisions, run through tons of different outcomes that could come from what he does, and try to handpick the best end. He is the strong and quiet type, but will offer good conversation, and funny rebuddles from time to time. Eli dosent like to wasit time, he is for the most part streight forward but if the time is right, he wouldent mind to stop and smell the roses. He is compassionate on the inside, but from the out, looks almost emotionless. 

Family: Eli's father has been lost to the sea since he was just a little boy. He learnt how to fight, read, write and do almost everything from his uncle Skormon (Eli's fathers brother). Eli's mother passed away of old age not too long ago, if the book is set in the past, even if its fantasy, the average life exspectancy was very low. Eli was closest to his mother and would hide absolutely nothing from her. After she passed away, he was faced with depression that lasted months on end. As for brothers and sisters, he has one sister that left to be a scholar, they keep in touch through letters back and fourth but due to high prices of shipping, its been harder and harder for the two to find the funding to send letters back and fourth.

​

by SynisterPain
August 1, 2014

Name: Elliot Von Hoenhime

Meaning of name: Old Wisdom

Province: The north

Element: Frost Element

Physical description: Elliot is a chara I use most friquently on IMVU when I rp there. He is a rather tall elf, but not overly tall when compared to most warriors. For the most part he is slender with the exception of a rather broad chest, large bicepts and triceps. Mostly all upper body streingth though he isnt a completely jacked tostosterone filled war head who would tank a fight. He has firey yellow eyes, almost glowing if hit in the proper light. My chara wears glasses but depending on the time and setting of your book, he dosent have to, it dosent hinge on him wearing glasses, but it does reflect on the wisdom aspect of his personality. Ill also try to include a screneshot of what he looks like in IMVU. He primaraly fights with two saber claws (the curved down knives Riddick uses in The Chronicals of Riddick movies) but he also is very skilled with a bow, he is an elf after all. He wears mostly black because he is a stealthy fighter but has hints of brown here and there on his outfit, but he does enjoy wearing sleveless vests as they show off the riddleing of tattoos on his arms, chest, and neck. 

Personality: Eli is very calm, tempered, and VERY VERY calculateing. He will before making the simplest of decisions, run through tons of different outcomes that could come from what he does, and try to handpick the best end. He is the strong and quiet type, but will offer good conversation, and funny rebuddles from time to time. Eli dosent like to wasit time, he is for the most part streight forward but if the time is right, he wouldent mind to stop and smell the roses. He is compassionate on the inside, but from the out, looks almost emotionless. 

Family: Eli's father has been lost to the sea since he was just a little boy. He learnt how to fight, read, write and do almost everything from his uncle Skormon (Eli's fathers brother). Eli's mother passed away of old age not too long ago, if the book is set in the past, even if its fantasy, the average life exspectancy was very low. Eli was closest to his mother and would hide absolutely nothing from her. After she passed away, he was faced with depression that lasted months on end. As for brothers and sisters, he has one sister that left to be a scholar, they keep in touch through letters back and fourth but due to high prices of shipping, its been harder and harder for the two to find the funding to send letters back and fourth.

​

Ziivahlokdov
March 17, 2015

Name: Thulaar

Meaning of name: Thunder-Slave

Province: N/A

Element: Thunder-Lightning

Physical description: }Use Picture{

Personality: Calm, Wise, Caring.

Family: Was killed when he was only 100 years of age.

URL: ~http://31.media.tumblr.com/8844145dbe033789e94905663dc44364/tumblr_mrx0w6ZjVP1so9972o1_500.jpg

by Ziivahlokdov
March 17, 2015

Name: Thulaar

Meaning of name: Thunder-Slave

Province: N/A

Element: Thunder-Lightning

Physical description: }Use Picture{

Personality: Calm, Wise, Caring.

Family: Was killed when he was only 100 years of age.

URL: ~http://31.media.tumblr.com/8844145dbe033789e94905663dc44364/tumblr_mrx0w6ZjVP1so9972o1_500.jpg

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.