Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Old One

Phelan1019
May 21, 2014

Forum Rule #4: No deragotory or inflammatory language.

Does this mean I can't use my Fire Breath Thu'um?

by Phelan1019
May 21, 2014

hiith
May 21, 2014

The Dovahzul word for "lit" is "kunt", authored by the wise paarthurnax himself.

http://i.imgur.com/DEKTAM7.gif

by hiith
May 21, 2014

The Dovahzul word for "lit" is "kunt", authored by the wise paarthurnax himself.

Phelan1019
May 22, 2014
Hiith

Bormah, Really? wow. 

by Phelan1019
May 22, 2014
Hiith

Bormah, Really? wow. 

BanditNation
May 29, 2014

I reacted the same, zeymah. Parthy, why?

by BanditNation
May 29, 2014

I reacted the same, zeymah. Parthy, why?

Mulqoreyn
June 4, 2014
dovahkiin1019

Ha!

by Mulqoreyn
June 4, 2014
dovahkiin1019

Ha!

BanditNation
June 6, 2014
dovahkiin1019

Forum Rule #1: No flaming.

Parthy, are you hating on people who like fire?

by BanditNation
June 6, 2014
dovahkiin1019

Forum Rule #1: No flaming.

Parthy, are you hating on people who like fire?

Mirkrilaar
January 6, 2015

If you go under his "Threads" section, you'll find a Tutoring program. In the description, it says 

"A permanent thread on the tutor-student program."

This thread is ancient and has been locked for no one to use anymore. I guess it wasn't so permanent!

by Mirkrilaar
January 6, 2015

If you go under his "Threads" section, you'll find a Tutoring program. In the description, it says 

"A permanent thread on the tutor-student program."

This thread is ancient and has been locked for no one to use anymore. I guess it wasn't so permanent!

Loniizrath
January 7, 2015

Something I've always found stupid: Paarth created a site dedicated to the expansion of Dovahzul, and has authored countless non canon words himself, yet firmly adheres to canon-only whenever possible. Then what's the point of the 4800 non canon words we made?

by Loniizrath
January 7, 2015

Something I've always found stupid: Paarth created a site dedicated to the expansion of Dovahzul, and has authored countless non canon words himself, yet firmly adheres to canon-only whenever possible. Then what's the point of the 4800 non canon words we made?

Mirkrilaar
January 7, 2015
Loniizrath

The world may never know!

by Mirkrilaar
January 7, 2015
Loniizrath

The world may never know!

Rahvaatzul
January 8, 2015
@Loniizrath Canon isn't enough, it's limited. That is why I am trying to learn the Modern Dictionary.
by Rahvaatzul
January 8, 2015
@Loniizrath Canon isn't enough, it's limited. That is why I am trying to learn the Modern Dictionary.

Aaliizah
January 17, 2015
Respect the canon. Canon is love. Canon is life. Mal rot fun pogaas fah nust wo hon. Koraav? Hi mindoraan, nid?
by Aaliizah
January 17, 2015
Respect the canon. Canon is love. Canon is life. Mal rot fun pogaas fah nust wo hon. Koraav? Hi mindoraan, nid?

Kosenu
January 17, 2015
I still feel a bit divided about this whole subject. On the one hand, I came here to learn Skyrim's Dragon Language, so canon. It's great fun to come up with alternatives to say things for which we do not have words.
On the other hand, as Rahvaatzul put it in the community chat a few days ago, languages evolve, and denying that seems wrong as well.
by Kosenu
January 17, 2015
I still feel a bit divided about this whole subject. On the one hand, I came here to learn Skyrim's Dragon Language, so canon. It's great fun to come up with alternatives to say things for which we do not have words.
On the other hand, as Rahvaatzul put it in the community chat a few days ago, languages evolve, and denying that seems wrong as well.

Kosenu
January 17, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Kosenu
January 17, 2015

This post has been deleted.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.