Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Ancient Shadow Re-Bound

Phelan1019
May 22, 2014

"The rebellion of the races of man must be put to an end! Join me Alduin or join my brother Paarthurnax and his pets!"

Alduin, here's the thing... We all know how this whole thing ends, sooo, yeah. Gonna join Paarthurnax.

by Phelan1019
May 22, 2014

"The rebellion of the races of man must be put to an end! Join me Alduin or join my brother Paarthurnax and his pets!"

Alduin, here's the thing... We all know how this whole thing ends, sooo, yeah. Gonna join Paarthurnax.

hiith
May 22, 2014

I find it funny how they talk so much smack about Alduin being the strongest thu'um, yet he doesn't seem to know the word for the Elder Scroll (in his bio).

by hiith
May 22, 2014

I find it funny how they talk so much smack about Alduin being the strongest thu'um, yet he doesn't seem to know the word for the Elder Scroll (in his bio).

Alduin The World Eater
May 23, 2014

Come on guys my bio was a honest mistake I took a peak at the wiki a little while ago and corrected it I compleatly  forgot the ElderScroll means Kel in Dovahzul

by Alduin The World Eater
May 23, 2014

Come on guys my bio was a honest mistake I took a peak at the wiki a little while ago and corrected it I compleatly  forgot the ElderScroll means Kel in Dovahzul

hiith
May 23, 2014
I meant no offense. I was just foolin' around is all.
by hiith
May 23, 2014
I meant no offense. I was just foolin' around is all.

BanditNation
May 29, 2014

We all know that Odahviing is still loyal to Ald-Oh wait.

by BanditNation
May 29, 2014

We all know that Odahviing is still loyal to Ald-Oh wait.

Ahmuldein
May 30, 2014

I don't completely understand this thread

by Ahmuldein
May 30, 2014

I don't completely understand this thread

BanditNation
June 7, 2014

It's just poking fun at Alduin. Not the user. I think.

by BanditNation
June 7, 2014

Phelan1019
June 9, 2014
BanditNation

Both, actually. :)

by Phelan1019
June 9, 2014
BanditNation

Both, actually. :)

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.