Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[E][SD] Dragon Priest Meeting

1  2  3  11  12  13  14 > >>  

BanditNation
May 25, 2014

This takes place during the Dragon War, when the priests still lived. Rules: Just say which priest you are when you post. Ex. Konahrik: "I like cookies." 2nd rule: No godmodding or anything like that, this isn't a typical roleplay, and also no-one likes a godmodder. 

I am Konahrik, the Dragon Priest Co-Leader and Current Ruler of Skyrim.

Here are the characters:

Nahkriin, the Keeper of the Staff to Sovngarde- Tezoth the Inferno

Hevnoraak, the Brutal Ruler- deadeye21

Otar, the Insane Ruler- Faal Morokei Dovah Sonaak

Krosis, the Dragon Priest Advisor- Maarstrunstrah

Morokei, the Ruler of Labyrinthian- Phelan1019

Rahgot, the War General- thebestpsycho

Vokun, the Manipulator- Mauricir fall Wuth 

Volsung, the Ruler of Volskygge- ErianDragonborn

Ahzidal, the Pyromaniac and Acolyte of Miraak

Zahkriisos, the Keeper of the Bloodskal Blade and Acolyte of Miraak- Loniizrath

Dukaan, the Keeper of the Cyclone Word Wall and Acolyte of Miraak

Miraak, the Co-Leader of the Dragon Priests and Current Ruler of Solstheim- Lyrium Burned Dovah

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Konahrik: "Do any of you know why i have called you here?"

by BanditNation
May 25, 2014

This takes place during the Dragon War, when the priests still lived. Rules: Just say which priest you are when you post. Ex. Konahrik: "I like cookies." 2nd rule: No godmodding or anything like that, this isn't a typical roleplay, and also no-one likes a godmodder. 

I am Konahrik, the Dragon Priest Co-Leader and Current Ruler of Skyrim.

Here are the characters:

Nahkriin, the Keeper of the Staff to Sovngarde- Tezoth the Inferno

Hevnoraak, the Brutal Ruler- deadeye21

Otar, the Insane Ruler- Faal Morokei Dovah Sonaak

Krosis, the Dragon Priest Advisor- Maarstrunstrah

Morokei, the Ruler of Labyrinthian- Phelan1019

Rahgot, the War General- thebestpsycho

Vokun, the Manipulator- Mauricir fall Wuth 

Volsung, the Ruler of Volskygge- ErianDragonborn

Ahzidal, the Pyromaniac and Acolyte of Miraak

Zahkriisos, the Keeper of the Bloodskal Blade and Acolyte of Miraak- Loniizrath

Dukaan, the Keeper of the Cyclone Word Wall and Acolyte of Miraak

Miraak, the Co-Leader of the Dragon Priests and Current Ruler of Solstheim- Lyrium Burned Dovah

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Konahrik: "Do any of you know why i have called you here?"

Tezoth the Inferno
August 3, 2014

I am Nahkriin, the Keeper of the Staff to Sovngarde

Nahkriin: "No, we do not. For you have neglected to tell us so in your summons."

by Tezoth the Inferno
August 3, 2014

Nahkriin: "No, we do not. For you have neglected to tell us so in your summons."

Yoldrog
August 4, 2014
Tezoth the Inferno

(and this one was from may XD)

by Yoldrog
August 4, 2014
Tezoth the Inferno

(and this one was from may XD)

Phelan1019
August 5, 2014

Zu'u Morokei, faal Drog do Bromjunaar (Labyrinthian)

Morokei: "Why do you call us here? I have a city under my lordship. My time is precious, Konahrik, you know this."

by Phelan1019
August 5, 2014

Zu'u Morokei, faal Drog do Bromjunaar (Labyrinthian)

Morokei: "Why do you call us here? I have a city under my lordship. My time is precious, Konahrik, you know this."

BanditNation
August 7, 2014

Konahrik: "Of course I do, but this concerns the Dov as well as we who serve them. The heretics who do not serve the Dov have created a Shout, filled with hatred of the Dov. It can force a Dovah to the ground, disabling its ability to fly. If enough Dov are felled with this Shout, we will lose this war."

by BanditNation
August 7, 2014

Konahrik: "Of course I do, but this concerns the Dov as well as we who serve them. The heretics who do not serve the Dov have created a Shout, filled with hatred of the Dov. It can force a Dovah to the ground, disabling its ability to fly. If enough Dov are felled with this Shout, we will lose this war."

Phelan1019
August 7, 2014

Morokei: "Nonsense, Thuri Alduin would never allow it. And who could have taught the heretics the Voice?"

by Phelan1019
August 7, 2014

Morokei: "Nonsense, Thuri Alduin would never allow it. And who could have taught the heretics the Voice?"

BanditNation
August 7, 2014

Konahrik: "I do not know, but whoever taught them that accursed Thu'um will pay for their betrayal."

by BanditNation
August 7, 2014

Konahrik: "I do not know, but whoever taught them that accursed Thu'um will pay for their betrayal."

Phelan1019
August 7, 2014

Morokei: "The fact remains that none on this plane can defeat Alduin, nor can they permenantly kill any other Dovah."

by Phelan1019
August 7, 2014

Morokei: "The fact remains that none on this plane can defeat Alduin, nor can they permenantly kill any other Dovah."

BanditNation
August 8, 2014

Konahrik: "We are still at a slight disadvantage."

by BanditNation
August 8, 2014

Konahrik: "We are still at a slight disadvantage."

Phelan1019
August 8, 2014

Morokei: "Alright, then what will we do about this situation? Shall we try to find these usurpers?"

by Phelan1019
August 8, 2014

Morokei: "Alright, then what will we do about this situation? Shall we try to find these usurpers?"

Maarstrunah
August 8, 2014

Krosis: The only way these joor could have learned the way of the voice, is if one of our dovahhe, Alduin's allys, betrayed us, and thuri Alduin.

by Maarstrunah
August 8, 2014

Krosis: The only way these joor could have learned the way of the voice, is if one of our dovahhe, Alduin's allys, betrayed us, and thuri Alduin.

Phelan1019
August 8, 2014

Morokei: "Unthinkable! One of the Supreme Ones betraying the Thur? It has never happened before! And if that is true, we will have to kill the traitor."

by Phelan1019
August 8, 2014

Morokei: "Unthinkable! One of the Supreme Ones betraying the Thur? It has never happened before! And if that is true, we will have to kill the traitor."

Phelan1019
August 8, 2014

Morokei: "Where is Miraak? Did he not hear the call? Solstheim is not that far away. Our call should have been heard even in Colovia."

by Phelan1019
August 8, 2014

Morokei: "Where is Miraak? Did he not hear the call? Solstheim is not that far away. Our call should have been heard even in Colovia."

Maarstrunah
August 9, 2014

Krosis: Indeed, But we do not act until thuri Alduin knows about this and gives us instructions.

by Maarstrunah
August 9, 2014

Krosis: Indeed, But we do not act until thuri Alduin knows about this and gives us instructions.

Maarstrunah
August 10, 2014

krosis: Miraak? I belive he was off reading some important book. But we all know what books do to you.

by Maarstrunah
August 10, 2014

krosis: Miraak? I belive he was off reading some important book. But we all know what books do to you.

1  2  3  11  12  13  14 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.