Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dragonborn on Classic FM

XxLaRzxX
April 2, 2013

Classic FM announced their Hall of Fame top 300 songs over the weekend and I found out today that Dragonborn by Jeremy Soule came 5th!! I don't know if anyone else heard about it, but I think it's pretty exciting that the Dragon Language was being played on the radio yesterday. 

by XxLaRzxX
April 2, 2013

Classic FM announced their Hall of Fame top 300 songs over the weekend and I found out today that Dragonborn by Jeremy Soule came 5th!! I don't know if anyone else heard about it, but I think it's pretty exciting that the Dragon Language was being played on the radio yesterday. 

paarthurnax
Administrator
April 2, 2013

That is amazing!  Jeremy Soule is such a talented composer.  He's also kickstarting a symphony, which I very much look forward to.

by paarthurnax
April 2, 2013

That is amazing!  Jeremy Soule is such a talented composer.  He's also kickstarting a symphony, which I very much look forward to.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.