Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

3 things you don't know about Skyrim

[deleted]
May 27, 2014
You'll have to translate two of them, bit of a challenge, see?

W4 G1V F1L PRENLON DO DROGSN2R 4RK SAVIO6'S IL3S 4ST F1L RINIS T3D, DREH FOS Z5 S1G. W4 GON4 HESK, TINVAK W4 MATHIES KO FALKREATH. ROK VIS KOS R5ND T72D F1L MUND DO F1L DILON. LU1N MOK DO WO D7. ROK FEN OFAN HI WUND. TIV1K W4 SINDING. KR3 F1L SIV1S. TINV1K W4 Z3 DO DROGSN2R. S1G HI FEN KR3 SINDING. S3V SINDING. S1G HI FEN SPARE OK L1S. KR3 F1L 4. TINV1K W4 SINDING. KR3 ROK. KAR1K ROK. TINV1K W4 Z3. G1V SAVIO6'S IL3S. P1GOL T72D. FUN Z3 HI LOST FUNT W4 KR3 SINDING. G1V F1L PRENLON DO DROGSN2R.

W4 KOS SOSN1K DROG 4RK MUNGROH3K HILK3N, KOS SOSN1K DROG D3ST. LOST SERANA K3BOK HI, 4RK 1V F1L Z9M4ZIN KO 4ROLSEDOV4. FOD HI P1GOL W4 F1L UNDERFORGE, FROLK W4 KOR1V TOL SERANA K3BOK HI. P1GOL KOR2D, 4RK AIM 4ST F1L SOS. ACTIVATE SOSN1K DROG 4RK SOS 4ST F1L RINIS T3D. 1L KUZ POG1T TRIES. HI FEN KOS MUNGROH3K RUZ BRAT4N W4 SOSN1K DROG. REVERT BULD 4RK LOST SERANA STR1G HI KOTIN SOSN1K. HI FEN VED T7. HI LOS 1N HILK3N.

The last one I'll explain in English.

You can get 1,000,000+ damage on a weapon!!

Get:
Helmet of fortify alchemy
Gauntlets of fortify alchemy
Necklace of fortify alchemy
Ring of fortify alchemy

Necklace of fortify smithing
Ring of fortify smithing
Armor of fortify smithing
Gauntlets of fortify smithing

18 of each:
Cyrodillic Spadetail
Salt Pile
Snowberries
Spriggan Sap
Hagraven Claw

Do the following:
Wear only fortify alchemy clothing

Make fortify restoration potion
Drink it.

Unequip fortify alchemy clothing
Re-equip it

Make another fortify restoration
Drink it.

Repeat until your alchemy is 100

Unequip it. Re-equip it.
Make 10 enchanting potions
Make 10 smithing potions

Go to blacksmith.
Make a weapon.

Equip smithing armor

Drink smithing potions
Improve weapon at grindstone.

Go to an enchanting table
Take enchanting potions
Enchant weapon with either fire damage, frost damage, shock damage, or absorb health. Look at it's description. It should be over 1,000,000.

Good luck!!

Ask me via private messaging for questions.
by [deleted]
May 27, 2014
You'll have to translate two of them, bit of a challenge, see?

W4 G1V F1L PRENLON DO DROGSN2R 4RK SAVIO6'S IL3S 4ST F1L RINIS T3D, DREH FOS Z5 S1G. W4 GON4 HESK, TINVAK W4 MATHIES KO FALKREATH. ROK VIS KOS R5ND T72D F1L MUND DO F1L DILON. LU1N MOK DO WO D7. ROK FEN OFAN HI WUND. TIV1K W4 SINDING. KR3 F1L SIV1S. TINV1K W4 Z3 DO DROGSN2R. S1G HI FEN KR3 SINDING. S3V SINDING. S1G HI FEN SPARE OK L1S. KR3 F1L 4. TINV1K W4 SINDING. KR3 ROK. KAR1K ROK. TINV1K W4 Z3. G1V SAVIO6'S IL3S. P1GOL T72D. FUN Z3 HI LOST FUNT W4 KR3 SINDING. G1V F1L PRENLON DO DROGSN2R.

W4 KOS SOSN1K DROG 4RK MUNGROH3K HILK3N, KOS SOSN1K DROG D3ST. LOST SERANA K3BOK HI, 4RK 1V F1L Z9M4ZIN KO 4ROLSEDOV4. FOD HI P1GOL W4 F1L UNDERFORGE, FROLK W4 KOR1V TOL SERANA K3BOK HI. P1GOL KOR2D, 4RK AIM 4ST F1L SOS. ACTIVATE SOSN1K DROG 4RK SOS 4ST F1L RINIS T3D. 1L KUZ POG1T TRIES. HI FEN KOS MUNGROH3K RUZ BRAT4N W4 SOSN1K DROG. REVERT BULD 4RK LOST SERANA STR1G HI KOTIN SOSN1K. HI FEN VED T7. HI LOS 1N HILK3N.

The last one I'll explain in English.

You can get 1,000,000+ damage on a weapon!!

Get:

Helmet of fortify alchemy

Gauntlets of fortify alchemy

Necklace of fortify alchemy

Ring of fortify alchemy

Necklace of fortify smithing

Ring of fortify smithing

Armor of fortify smithing

Gauntlets of fortify smithing

18 of each:

Cyrodillic Spadetail

Salt Pile

Snowberries

Spriggan Sap

Hagraven Claw

Do the following:

Wear only fortify alchemy clothing

Make fortify restoration potion

Drink it.

Unequip fortify alchemy clothing

Re-equip it

Make another fortify restoration

Drink it.

Repeat until your alchemy is 100

Unequip it. Re-equip it.

Make 10 enchanting potions

Make 10 smithing potions

Go to blacksmith.

Make a weapon.

Equip smithing armor

Drink smithing potions

Improve weapon at grindstone.

Go to an enchanting table

Take enchanting potions

Enchant weapon with either fire damage, frost damage, shock damage, or absorb health. Look at it's description. It should be over 1,000,000.

Good luck!!

Ask me via private messaging for questions.

ikaram
July 26, 2014

I've got a question. I am certain you dont know Dovahzul that well. So why did you use the translator? I never use it, and my knowledge of Dovahzul goes into knowing 3 letters and that -taas means -ing.

by ikaram
July 26, 2014

I've got a question. I am certain you dont know Dovahzul that well. So why did you use the translator? I never use it, and my knowledge of Dovahzul goes into knowing 3 letters and that -taas means -ing.

[deleted]
July 27, 2014

I used the translator because when I wrote this, I hadn't discovered the dictionary yet. I wrote it in May.

by [deleted]
July 27, 2014

I used the translator because when I wrote this, I hadn't discovered the dictionary yet. I wrote it in May.

[deleted]
July 27, 2014

When I wrote it, I thought the translator was how you were SUPPOSED to learn. I hadn't discovered the dictionary, or search. It was my only method of translation at the time.

by [deleted]
July 27, 2014

When I wrote it, I thought the translator was how you were SUPPOSED to learn. I hadn't discovered the dictionary, or search. It was my only method of translation at the time.

Duryoljot
December 9, 2015

A similar glitch exists using an alchemy station. I learned how to make a wooden sword (base damage of what, three?) and can one hit KO legendary dragons on Legendary difficulty.

by Duryoljot
December 9, 2015

A similar glitch exists using an alchemy station. I learned how to make a wooden sword (base damage of what, three?) and can one hit KO legendary dragons on Legendary difficulty.

Duryoljot
December 9, 2015

The spam is real, though... you should look up how to do it, I can't for the life of me remember because it was a one time thing.

by Duryoljot
December 9, 2015

The spam is real, though... you should look up how to do it, I can't for the life of me remember because it was a one time thing.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.