Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Suggestion: Small update to the inbox

Foduiiz
May 30, 2014

I don't know about everyone else out there, but when I open my inbox this is what I see:

It's often hard to know which of these messages links to what thread. My suggestion is this: Have the title of the thread in the subject of the message. So instead of my inbox being filled with "Thread Subscription Alert" it's filled with "Thread Sub. Alert: (name of thread)"

I'm sure this wouldn't be difficult to implement and it would make navigating the inbox much easier. Nox fah tiidiil.

by Foduiiz
May 30, 2014

I don't know about everyone else out there, but when I open my inbox this is what I see:

It's often hard to know which of these messages links to what thread. My suggestion is this: Have the title of the thread in the subject of the message. So instead of my inbox being filled with "Thread Subscription Alert" it's filled with "Thread Sub. Alert: (name of thread)"

I'm sure this wouldn't be difficult to implement and it would make navigating the inbox much easier. Nox fah tiidiil.

paarthurnax
Administrator
May 30, 2014

Sure, this should be an easy change.

by paarthurnax
May 30, 2014

Sure, this should be an easy change.

paarthurnax
Administrator
May 30, 2014

Should be updated ... testing.

by paarthurnax
May 30, 2014

Should be updated ... testing.

Foduiiz
May 30, 2014

It works! A fine addition, if I do say so.

by Foduiiz
May 30, 2014

It works! A fine addition, if I do say so.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.