Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Exercise Booklet - ASTORKiT

paarthurnax
Administrator
April 2, 2013

Hey ASTORKiT!  I think the first thing we can do is figure out the general layout of the booklet:  how many pages/sections do you think would be good, and what themes do you want to cover?

by paarthurnax
April 2, 2013

Hey ASTORKiT!  I think the first thing we can do is figure out the general layout of the booklet:  how many pages/sections do you think would be good, and what themes do you want to cover?

ASTORKiT
April 2, 2013

Right, okay. What I've got planned so far is:

• Brief introduction page explaining the topic e.g. verbs, structure
  • Indepth explanation of each suffix, prefix, with examples.
  • Fill in the blank esque sentances
  • Match the suffixes/prefixes to the word, and then to the meaning
  • Vocab break: learning a handful of words, using them in words and phrases.
  • Verb list- most important verbs and their most used forms.
by ASTORKiT
April 2, 2013

Right, okay. What I've got planned so far is:

• Brief introduction page explaining the topic e.g. verbs, structure
  • Indepth explanation of each suffix, prefix, with examples.
  • Fill in the blank esque sentances
  • Match the suffixes/prefixes to the word, and then to the meaning
  • Vocab break: learning a handful of words, using them in words and phrases.
  • Verb list- most important verbs and their most used forms.

paarthurnax
Administrator
April 2, 2013

I think this'll work great.  As you mentioned, we can have a mini-dictionary, and we'll have an answer key as well.

I wanted to make a master list of phrases and sayings, maybe we can work that in there too.

by paarthurnax
April 2, 2013

I think this'll work great.  As you mentioned, we can have a mini-dictionary, and we'll have an answer key as well.

I wanted to make a master list of phrases and sayings, maybe we can work that in there too.

ASTORKiT
April 2, 2013
paarthurnax

Yes, that seems a good idea. If I can leave that to you, then, and I'll get to work on the layout and start working on the content.

by ASTORKiT
April 2, 2013
paarthurnax

Yes, that seems a good idea. If I can leave that to you, then, and I'll get to work on the layout and start working on the content.

paarthurnax
Administrator
April 2, 2013

Once you have a layout, can you share?  We should probably use the same template/formatting for pages.

by paarthurnax
April 2, 2013

Once you have a layout, can you share?  We should probably use the same template/formatting for pages.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.