Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Translator Chat

1  2 > >>  

Ahmuldein
June 1, 2014

I remember when I went to the Community Wall one day and there was a Translator who was just appointed commenting on the number of forgotten added words to a dictionary. I thought a proper solution to this problem would be to have all the translators come together as a community and add forgotten words Nox hi!

by Ahmuldein
June 1, 2014

I remember when I went to the Community Wall one day and there was a Translator who was just appointed commenting on the number of forgotten added words to a dictionary. I thought a proper solution to this problem would be to have all the translators come together as a community and add forgotten words Nox hi!

Ahmuldein
June 2, 2014

I am a Spanish Translator, I invited all of the translators that are on this site. Please....introduce yourselves

by Ahmuldein
June 2, 2014

I am a Spanish Translator, I invited all of the translators that are on this site. Please....introduce yourselves

Mirkrilaar
June 2, 2014

I am also a Spanish transator that is doing his very best to work on the Español translations.

by Mirkrilaar
June 2, 2014

I am also a Spanish transator that is doing his very best to work on the Español translations.

Ahmuldein
June 2, 2014

Thank you for joining.

by Ahmuldein
June 2, 2014

Thank you for joining.

LycanAlpha
June 2, 2014

Hello, everyone! Being a student in second level Spanish, I am beginning to go through and translate anything I can. I hope it will be helpful.

by LycanAlpha
June 2, 2014

Hello, everyone! Being a student in second level Spanish, I am beginning to go through and translate anything I can. I hope it will be helpful.

Ahmuldein
June 2, 2014

Was Spanish the original language u translated dovahzul into?

by Ahmuldein
June 2, 2014

Was Spanish the original language u translated dovahzul into?

Ahmuldein
June 2, 2014

This thread isn't for Spanish only. German and French all else is welcome

by Ahmuldein
June 2, 2014

This thread isn't for Spanish only. German and French all else is welcome

Loniizrath
June 2, 2014

I translate French.

by Loniizrath
June 2, 2014

I translate French.

Ahmuldein
June 2, 2014
Awesome Toxi
by Ahmuldein
June 2, 2014
Awesome Toxi

LycanAlpha
June 2, 2014

Also I'm translating into Spanish, and this is the first instance of doing so. I speak English normally, but I know enough Spanish to listen and see and to reply.

by LycanAlpha
June 2, 2014

Also I'm translating into Spanish, and this is the first instance of doing so. I speak English normally, but I know enough Spanish to listen and see and to reply.

Naxsuleykdinok
June 2, 2014

I translate into German.

by Naxsuleykdinok
June 2, 2014

I translate into German.

Ahmuldein
June 2, 2014
Awesome
by Ahmuldein
June 2, 2014
Awesome

Ahmuldein
June 2, 2014
If anyone notices a new word post it so we can all translate it
by Ahmuldein
June 2, 2014
If anyone notices a new word post it so we can all translate it

Ahmuldein
June 2, 2014
Btw, this is NOT just to introduce yourselves. This is to be used as a refrence to new words like words that got changed or modified. So far this thread hasn't accomplished anything. I'm glad you all introduced yourselves but let's begin posting words that need rewriting or adding
by Ahmuldein
June 2, 2014
Btw, this is NOT just to introduce yourselves. This is to be used as a refrence to new words like words that got changed or modified. So far this thread hasn't accomplished anything. I'm glad you all introduced yourselves but let's begin posting words that need rewriting or adding

pokiemoon
June 3, 2014

Also hello.

I translate into dutch

Btw how do you see this thread as functional as in what excactly would you want us to post? Please try to get an example.

by pokiemoon
June 3, 2014

Also hello.

I translate into dutch

Btw how do you see this thread as functional as in what excactly would you want us to post? Please try to get an example.

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.