Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Favorite Daedric Artifact

1  2  3 > >>  

valromar
June 6, 2014

My favorite Daedric Artifact just so happens to be Mehrunes Razor because it is a small knife that has the ability to kill something instantly and when you go to assassinate someone it looks really cool with Mehrunes Razor.

by valromar
June 6, 2014

My favorite Daedric Artifact just so happens to be Mehrunes Razor because it is a small knife that has the ability to kill something instantly and when you go to assassinate someone it looks really cool with Mehrunes Razor.

Mulqoreyn
June 6, 2014

Mine has to be the The Black Star, I use it to recharge my gear plus I don't need to carry around a ton of expensive balck soul gems.

by Mulqoreyn
June 6, 2014

Mine has to be the The Black Star, I use it to recharge my gear plus I don't need to carry around a ton of expensive balck soul gems.

Ahmuldein
June 6, 2014
Dawnbreaker because it's just awesome in every way. I also like the Ebony Mail cause its also badass
by Ahmuldein
June 6, 2014
Dawnbreaker because it's just awesome in every way. I also like the Ebony Mail cause its also badass

Phelan1019
June 6, 2014

Ebony Blade. All. The. Way. When fully charged with the blood of your besties, You can attack someone in plain sight and no one will care, including the victim.

by Phelan1019
June 6, 2014

Ebony Blade. All. The. Way. When fully charged with the blood of your besties, You can attack someone in plain sight and no one will care, including the victim.

Wahkosjun
June 6, 2014

Mine is most definitely the Spellbreaker. It is both a ward and a shield. What's not to love?

by Wahkosjun
June 6, 2014

Mine is most definitely the Spellbreaker. It is both a ward and a shield. What's not to love?

Mirkrilaar
June 11, 2014

Dawnbreaker. Very useful, especially since there are so many drougr crypts and tombs it ain't funny.

by Mirkrilaar
June 11, 2014

Dawnbreaker. Very useful, especially since there are so many drougr crypts and tombs it ain't funny.

[deleted]
June 24, 2014

I personally like Nocturnal's Skeleton Key. It comes in handy when you're increasing your lockpicking skills... that is until you have to return the key to complete the (unfinished and bugged out) questline.

by [deleted]
June 24, 2014

I personally like Nocturnal's Skeleton Key. It comes in handy when you're increasing your lockpicking skills... that is until you have to return the key to complete the (unfinished and bugged out) questline.

Sahkrahfaas
June 26, 2014

I have to say either Mehrunes Razor or the Wabbajack. The Razor does a reasonable amount of damage (not as much as the Blade of Woe, though) and has that insta-kill ability and you don't need to recharge it. Awesome.

I like the Wabbajack because of the sheer unpredictability of it, and it's easy to get a good laugh out of it. One thing is that I don't tend to use staves much. The quest to get the Wabbajack is pretty cool too. Shame it's not in Morrowind.

by Sahkrahfaas
June 26, 2014

I have to say either Mehrunes Razor or the Wabbajack. The Razor does a reasonable amount of damage (not as much as the Blade of Woe, though) and has that insta-kill ability and you don't need to recharge it. Awesome.

I like the Wabbajack because of the sheer unpredictability of it, and it's easy to get a good laugh out of it. One thing is that I don't tend to use staves much. The quest to get the Wabbajack is pretty cool too. Shame it's not in Morrowind.

Mulhahlor
July 6, 2014

I'm a fan of the "breaker" items: Dawnbreaker and Spellbreaker. You can tear through undead easily, and block magic, even Thu'um with that combo (at least I heard the Spellbreaker works against Shouts).

by Mulhahlor
July 6, 2014

I'm a fan of the "breaker" items: Dawnbreaker and Spellbreaker. You can tear through undead easily, and block magic, even Thu'um with that combo (at least I heard the Spellbreaker works against Shouts).

Dursilnir
July 7, 2014

That have to be the Mehrunes razor, black star, or the wabbajack. I dont know what to say, but for now...Black star.

by Dursilnir
July 7, 2014

That have to be the Mehrunes razor, black star, or the wabbajack. I dont know what to say, but for now...Black star.

Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 11, 2014

Either Wabbajack, Dawnbreaker, or Volendrung. I LOVE the absorb stamina enchantment on Volendrung! Usefull for spamming power attacks. And staggering dragons.

by Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 11, 2014

Either Wabbajack, Dawnbreaker, or Volendrung. I LOVE the absorb stamina enchantment on Volendrung! Usefull for spamming power attacks. And staggering dragons.

Mul klo riik
October 2, 2014

Wabajack! Wabajack! Wabajak!

by Mul klo riik
October 2, 2014

Kronvullok
October 10, 2014

My personal favorite is the Ring of Hircine. WHY NOT INFINITE WEREWOLF TRANSFORMATIONS????

by Kronvullok
October 10, 2014

My personal favorite is the Ring of Hircine. WHY NOT INFINITE WEREWOLF TRANSFORMATIONS????

DovahKiinZaan
October 12, 2014
Mul klo riik

There ain't nothin like a bit of insanity to brighten the day 

#guardstocheese

by DovahKiinZaan
October 12, 2014
Mul klo riik

#guardstocheese

Kronvullok
October 12, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

#guardstocheese

lol

by Kronvullok
October 12, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

#guardstocheese

lol

1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.