Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Elder scrolls lore

Mulqoreyn
June 10, 2014

The Dwemer technology is very advanced, even for today, using steam and magic they can create automations that can last for thousands of years without maintenance and what seems to be a perpetual motion device (dwarven centurion dynamo core) and other things even more fantastic.
 what are the theories about how the Dwemer did this? also they were masters of tonal architecture, which is an unknownb but we have conjecture based on second hand sources and have no real idea what it was or how they used it. But this is just my understanding.

by Mulqoreyn
June 10, 2014

The Dwemer technology is very advanced, even for today, using steam and magic they can create automations that can last for thousands of years without maintenance and what seems to be a perpetual motion device (dwarven centurion dynamo core) and other things even more fantastic.
 what are the theories about how the Dwemer did this? also they were masters of tonal architecture, which is an unknownb but we have conjecture based on second hand sources and have no real idea what it was or how they used it. But this is just my understanding.

GallantBlade475
June 11, 2014

It seems that the Dwemer automatons run on soul gems. Pretty much every automaton has at least one to be looted. Soul gems can be used for things other than enchanting. I think the soul gems are used to generate and store magika in the same way some living things can, and the dynamo core turns magika into the mechanical energy the automaton needs to move.

by GallantBlade475
June 11, 2014

It seems that the Dwemer automatons run on soul gems. Pretty much every automaton has at least one to be looted. Soul gems can be used for things other than enchanting. I think the soul gems are used to generate and store magika in the same way some living things can, and the dynamo core turns magika into the mechanical energy the automaton needs to move.

Nivzahkun
July 25, 2014
GallantBlade475

YOU ARE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Nivzahkun
July 25, 2014
GallantBlade475

Loniizrath
July 25, 2014
Nivzahkun
GallantBlade475

Elaboration and source? I, for one, think this is a pretty sound theory.

by Loniizrath
July 25, 2014
Nivzahkun
GallantBlade475

Maarstrunah
August 14, 2014

I wish for a good lore about the dragon war. Like, i know the basics, but it would be cool if someone could explain the whole thing.

by Maarstrunah
August 14, 2014

I wish for a good lore about the dragon war. Like, i know the basics, but it would be cool if someone could explain the whole thing.

Mahlaansaviik
August 15, 2014
Maarstrunah

He touches on the dragon war from 0:50-1:50 and then again from 6:45 throughout the rest of the video. It is for the most part basic information, but I think that is all that we have on the war: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4Bge7l0dzM&index=15&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCPBUy9uAXQUXZ4UBaDLKS5

by Mahlaansaviik
August 15, 2014
Maarstrunah

He touches on the dragon war from 0:50-1:50 and then again from 6:45 throughout the rest of the video. It is for the most part basic information, but I think that is all that we have on the war: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4Bge7l0dzM&index=15&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCPBUy9uAXQUXZ4UBaDLKS5

Nivzahkun
August 28, 2014
Toxikyle
Nivzahkun
GallantBlade475

there are several books that refernce that the soul gems are not the primary power sorces.

by Nivzahkun
August 28, 2014
Toxikyle
Nivzahkun
GallantBlade475

there are several books that refernce that the soul gems are not the primary power sorces.

Loniizrath
September 24, 2014
Which ones?
by Loniizrath
September 24, 2014
Which ones?

Mulqoreyn
September 24, 2014
Toxikyle
Which ones?

Im sorry he won't reply i have asked him not to come back to this thread, i know him and he can be to overzelous about his opinions.

by Mulqoreyn
September 24, 2014
Toxikyle
Which ones?

Im sorry he won't reply i have asked him not to come back to this thread, i know him and he can be to overzelous about his opinions.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.