The Forsaken One

1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

Mulqoreyn
June 10, 2014

RULES

NO DRAGONBORN

HAVE TO EXPLAIN YOUR STORY
CAN NOT CONFLICT WITH THE EXISTING STORY

this takes place in the same world as adventures in nirn.

by Mulqoreyn
June 10, 2014

RULES

NO DRAGONBORN

HAVE TO EXPLAIN YOUR STORY
CAN NOT CONFLICT WITH THE EXISTING STORY

this takes place in the same world as adventures in nirn.

Mulqoreyn
June 10, 2014

Tiberius had heard storys of the preist Vokunstrun and his dragonplate armor he stars in the town of raven rock in the fourth era 201. He starts his search for help in the reaching nech corner club siting at the counter and ordering a drink.

by Mulqoreyn
June 10, 2014

Tiberius had heard storys of the preist Vokunstrun and his dragonplate armor he stars in the town of raven rock in the fourth era 201. He starts his search for help in the reaching nech corner club siting at the counter and ordering a drink.

valromar
June 10, 2014
The young Norcon at the age of 17 saw Tiberius sitting there and introduced himself. "Hello there kind sir, what brings you to this tavern?"
by valromar
June 10, 2014
The young Norcon at the age of 17 saw Tiberius sitting there and introduced himself. "Hello there kind sir, what brings you to this tavern?"

Mulqoreyn
June 10, 2014

Tiberius (who is 27 at the time) looks up and says " you any good at exploring old ruins?" then downs his fourth drink.

by Mulqoreyn
June 10, 2014

Tiberius (who is 27 at the time) looks up and says " you any good at exploring old ruins?" then downs his fourth drink.

valromar
June 10, 2014

"I was going to ask you the same thing. I was planning on heading out to find all of the dragon priest masks in Solsthiem and hopefully find a daedric bow and daedric armor while I'm at it."

by valromar
June 10, 2014

"I was going to ask you the same thing. I was planning on heading out to find all of the dragon priest masks in Solsthiem and hopefully find a daedric bow and daedric armor while I'm at it."

Mulqoreyn
June 10, 2014

"I am searching for the dragon preist Vokunstrun and his armor as well as the black books, i am not going to say more until i know you better."

by Mulqoreyn
June 10, 2014

"I am searching for the dragon preist Vokunstrun and his armor as well as the black books, i am not going to say more until i know you better."

valromar
June 10, 2014
"That's more of a need to know basis, last time I told someone about me, he disappeared and three days later, I got attacked by the dark brotherhood and they somehow knew i was a master archer and used that to their advantage. Although i will show you one of the things i have collected over the years if you promise not to,steal it."
by valromar
June 10, 2014
"That's more of a need to know basis, last time I told someone about me, he disappeared and three days later, I got attacked by the dark brotherhood and they somehow knew i was a master archer and used that to their advantage. Although i will show you one of the things i have collected over the years if you promise not to,steal it."

Alduin The World Eater
June 12, 2014

*a tall feline figue wearing a cloak walks into the tavern and sits at the bar with face hidden under hood* ...

by Alduin The World Eater
June 12, 2014

*a tall feline figue wearing a cloak walks into the tavern and sits at the bar with face hidden under hood* ...

valromar
June 12, 2014
Norcon noticed the feline and asked who it was.
by valromar
June 12, 2014
Norcon noticed the feline and asked who it was.

valromar
June 18, 2014
Norcon then realized the cloak looked familiar and kept a watchful eye on the feline as he continued to talk to Tiberius.
by valromar
June 18, 2014
Norcon then realized the cloak looked familiar and kept a watchful eye on the feline as he continued to talk to Tiberius.

ikaram
July 20, 2014

Had to delete the post after I found out the age diffrence beetwen Norcon and Kaj. During the time this is happening, Kaj wasn't born.

by ikaram
July 20, 2014

Had to delete the post after I found out the age diffrence beetwen Norcon and Kaj. During the time this is happening, Kaj wasn't born.

valromar
July 20, 2014
(makes sense :) )
by valromar
July 20, 2014
(makes sense :) )

Nivzahkun
July 25, 2014

I afraid i lost my password and can no longer host this rp, my new profile will create a new one.

by Nivzahkun
July 25, 2014

I afraid i lost my password and can no longer host this rp, my new profile will create a new one.

Mulqoreyn
September 29, 2014

Hi i found my password and am reopening this thread.

by Mulqoreyn
September 29, 2014

Hi i found my password and am reopening this thread.

Mulqoreyn
September 29, 2014

"I don't steal, That is just dishonorable." then downs yet another drink.

by Mulqoreyn
September 29, 2014

"I don't steal, That is just dishonorable." then downs yet another drink.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.