Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

what is your favorite kind of weapon?

1  2 > >>  

valromar
June 11, 2014
My favorite kind of weapon would have to be the Daedric bow for long range and daedric war hammer for close range.
by valromar
June 11, 2014
My favorite kind of weapon would have to be the Daedric bow for long range and daedric war hammer for close range.

Ahmuldein
June 12, 2014
The Staff of Gjins Glunderson I think is how you spell it. If you have the soul gems for it your good to go
by Ahmuldein
June 12, 2014
The Staff of Gjins Glunderson I think is how you spell it. If you have the soul gems for it your good to go

Mirkrilaar
June 14, 2014

Long Range: Daedric Bow of Blaze

Short Range: (Call me a hypocrite) Blades Sword and Dragonplate Shield

by Mirkrilaar
June 14, 2014

Long Range: Daedric Bow of Blaze

Short Range: (Call me a hypocrite) Blades Sword and Dragonplate Shield

Sahkrahfaas
June 29, 2014

Long range: Ebony bow enchanted with absorb health/Nightingale bow

Short range: Two ebony swords, one enchanted with fire and the other enchanted with frost

by Sahkrahfaas
June 29, 2014

Long range: Ebony bow enchanted with absorb health/Nightingale bow

Short range: Two ebony swords, one enchanted with fire and the other enchanted with frost

Dursilnir
July 10, 2014

Long range: Auriel's Bow

short range: Dragonbone Sword(never tried it)

but wait a second...it's made by my own bones!

by Dursilnir
July 10, 2014

Long range: Auriel's Bow

short range: Dragonbone Sword(never tried it)

but wait a second...it's made by my own bones!

Ahmuldein
July 14, 2014

Oh I forgot short range, Dawnbreaker

by Ahmuldein
July 14, 2014

Oh I forgot short range, Dawnbreaker

Kronvullok
November 4, 2014

Long range: Dragon's Breath (Dragonbone bow with both fire and frost damage enchantments)

Short range: Dragon's Tongue (Dragonbone greatsword with similar enchantments)

(These are not unique weapons, but instead they have a custom name, for those of you who didn't know.)

by Kronvullok
November 4, 2014

Long range: Dragon's Breath (Dragonbone bow with both fire and frost damage enchantments)

Short range: Dragon's Tongue (Dragonbone greatsword with similar enchantments)

(These are not unique weapons, but instead they have a custom name, for those of you who didn't know.)

dovahnite
November 8, 2014

Early on I got lucky and picked up a Dragonbone sword as random loot somewhere, and used the crap out of it. That thing is awesome.

Later in the game I went and smithed a Dragon warhammer and gave it both fire and ice enchantments. Damage output is insane.

Edit: Also have a stalhrim bow, which I use sometimes, but I'm bad at archery so the effect is kind of lost for me.

edit 2 Okay Dragonbane is not "random loot," not sure where I got that idea from. I'm good at this game.

by dovahnite
November 8, 2014

Early on I got lucky and picked up a Dragonbone sword as random loot somewhere, and used the crap out of it. That thing is awesome.

Later in the game I went and smithed a Dragon warhammer and gave it both fire and ice enchantments. Damage output is insane.

Edit: Also have a stalhrim bow, which I use sometimes, but I'm bad at archery so the effect is kind of lost for me.

edit 2 Okay Dragonbane is not "random loot," not sure where I got that idea from. I'm good at this game.

dovahkiin2003
April 30, 2015

im an archer 

by dovahkiin2003
April 30, 2015

im an archer 

CheeseLord
April 30, 2015

Dragonbone Bow for range, Dragonbone Sword and Spellbreaker for melee. Both enchanted with fire and absorb life.

by CheeseLord
April 30, 2015

Dragonbone Bow for range, Dragonbone Sword and Spellbreaker for melee. Both enchanted with fire and absorb life.

CheeseLord
April 30, 2015
Ahmuldein

Staff of Jiriik Gauldurson is the correct spelling. Almost had it.

by CheeseLord
April 30, 2015
Ahmuldein

Staff of Jiriik Gauldurson is the correct spelling. Almost had it.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 17, 2015

Volendrung is the best, it can do the most damage out of all the weapons (just heard this). My favorite skill tree is two-handed and I like hammers the best slow but do loads of damage.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 17, 2015

Volendrung is the best, it can do the most damage out of all the weapons (just heard this). My favorite skill tree is two-handed and I like hammers the best slow but do loads of damage.

dovahnite
August 17, 2015

Hmm, in my more recent playthrough I've been doing a LOT of dual-weilding doubly enchanted swords. Burn, drain health, soul trap and a few other effects, all in one. Combine with sneak attacks, and draugr deathlords are falling in one hit :D

by dovahnite
August 17, 2015

Hmm, in my more recent playthrough I've been doing a LOT of dual-weilding doubly enchanted swords. Burn, drain health, soul trap and a few other effects, all in one. Combine with sneak attacks, and draugr deathlords are falling in one hit :D

GodofGames2468
September 23, 2015

sword

by GodofGames2468
September 23, 2015

sword

Vulondovah21
September 26, 2015

I tend to gravitate to swords. My favorite has been Dawnbreaker and katana variety.

My favorite shield so far is the stahlrim shield.

For long range, I prefer bows over crossbows. My favorite bow is Auriel's bow with eleven arrows. (I found eleven to be a good balance  between effiecent and abundant.)

by Vulondovah21
September 26, 2015

I tend to gravitate to swords. My favorite has been Dawnbreaker and katana variety.

My favorite shield so far is the stahlrim shield.

For long range, I prefer bows over crossbows. My favorite bow is Auriel's bow with eleven arrows. (I found eleven to be a good balance  between effiecent and abundant.)

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.