Mirkrilaar
June 12, 2014

I am an Upper Centrist.

by Mirkrilaar
June 12, 2014

I am an Upper Centrist.

Koorahlok
June 12, 2014

im a republican, my veiw on gun control is that anyone who buys a gun should get a mental test first

by Koorahlok
June 12, 2014

im a republican, my veiw on gun control is that anyone who buys a gun should get a mental test first

Mirkrilaar
June 12, 2014

Agreed. I own a katana though, not a gun.

by Mirkrilaar
June 12, 2014

Agreed. I own a katana though, not a gun.

Koorahlok
June 12, 2014

my friend owns a bunch of blades and a night stick

by Koorahlok
June 12, 2014

my friend owns a bunch of blades and a night stick

hiith
June 15, 2014

I'm a pacificist (not a pacifist).

I also hate politics. In my eyes, there's just no right way to run a government.

by hiith
June 15, 2014

I'm a pacificist (not a pacifist).

I also hate politics. In my eyes, there's just no right way to run a government.

Ahmuldein
June 16, 2014
I'm a Democrats however I do like some of the ideas presented by left wing republicans, I don't like the "work till ya die" view of republicans and I think that taxing the richer is actually a good idea because they don't benefit our economy since they have most of their money invested in other contries like China where (if they are large buisness owners) the US actually gets its money soaked up by the rich providing the term "the rich get richer". In only my personal opinion extreme right wing democracy is a bad thing too, then the ACTUALLY hard working people get taxed down to the middle class when upper class is where they belong. That's why I like to fly with my left wing! democrats side
by Ahmuldein
June 16, 2014
I'm a Democrats however I do like some of the ideas presented by left wing republicans, I don't like the "work till ya die" view of republicans and I think that taxing the richer is actually a good idea because they don't benefit our economy since they have most of their money invested in other contries like China where (if they are large buisness owners) the US actually gets its money soaked up by the rich providing the term "the rich get richer". In only my personal opinion extreme right wing democracy is a bad thing too, then the ACTUALLY hard working people get taxed down to the middle class when upper class is where they belong. That's why I like to fly with my left wing! democrats side

Ahmuldein
June 16, 2014
I don't hate republicans and I think if we lived in a republic world it would be good if your family had money, but if you come from a poor family it's almost IMPOSSIBLE to work your way up to middle or upper class even if you deserve it just as much as the next guy.
by Ahmuldein
June 16, 2014
I don't hate republicans and I think if we lived in a republic world it would be good if your family had money, but if you come from a poor family it's almost IMPOSSIBLE to work your way up to middle or upper class even if you deserve it just as much as the next guy.

Krahvulgein
July 21, 2014

So Putin finally told the truth for once...

by Krahvulgein
July 21, 2014

So Putin finally told the truth for once...

Krahvulgein
July 21, 2014

I'm a left wing republican who values backing up what you're gonna say. If you say you'll do what you can to help others do it. I despise most politicians in the U.S. for the fact that the majority of them are mostly talking the talk but refusing to walk the walk. This country needs to stop ignoring politics that's how we got into this mess, we tune out politics, and then the idiots take over. My ancestors bled for this country as did many other people. This country is falling apart because we ignore facts and listen instead to empty campaign promises.

by Krahvulgein
July 21, 2014

I'm a left wing republican who values backing up what you're gonna say. If you say you'll do what you can to help others do it. I despise most politicians in the U.S. for the fact that the majority of them are mostly talking the talk but refusing to walk the walk. This country needs to stop ignoring politics that's how we got into this mess, we tune out politics, and then the idiots take over. My ancestors bled for this country as did many other people. This country is falling apart because we ignore facts and listen instead to empty campaign promises.

Ahmuldein
July 21, 2014
That's a fair argument...
by Ahmuldein
July 21, 2014
That's a fair argument...

Mirkrilaar
July 22, 2014

I was incorrect on my intel. The missile that shot it down belongs to Russia, but Pro-russian supporters still denies access to the wreck and they say that the flight recorder and black box has been sent to Russia via a train.

by Mirkrilaar
July 22, 2014

I was incorrect on my intel. The missile that shot it down belongs to Russia, but Pro-russian supporters still denies access to the wreck and they say that the flight recorder and black box has been sent to Russia via a train.

Ahmuldein
July 22, 2014

Hah, silly Russians, peace is never an option.

by Ahmuldein
July 22, 2014

Hah, silly Russians, peace is never an option.

Mirkrilaar
July 22, 2014

Disredgard that. My intel is everywhere. This is truth now! The black box has been sent into Malasyian hands and the bodies are being sent to Amsterdam.

by Mirkrilaar
July 22, 2014

Disredgard that. My intel is everywhere. This is truth now! The black box has been sent into Malasyian hands and the bodies are being sent to Amsterdam.

Mirkrilaar
July 22, 2014

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-28424115

by Mirkrilaar
July 22, 2014

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-28424115

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.