Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Book Club

1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

Ahmuldein
June 16, 2014

Every 5 days we will read a book from Skyrim going in alphabetical order and will spend 2 days discussing what our opinions were of the book. I personally enjoy passing time with a good book, so come hither Wispmother, Come now my Wolf Queen and you too Olaf! The collections of Skyrim are truly great. We obviously won't read "A Gentlemen's Guide to Whiterun" etc.

by Ahmuldein
June 16, 2014

Every 5 days we will read a book from Skyrim going in alphabetical order and will spend 2 days discussing what our opinions were of the book. I personally enjoy passing time with a good book, so come hither Wispmother, Come now my Wolf Queen and you too Olaf! The collections of Skyrim are truly great. We obviously won't read "A Gentlemen's Guide to Whiterun" etc.

Ahmuldein
June 16, 2014

Everyone and anyone is welcome! I want to 3 members before I begin the first book, FYI I suggest u get the Skyrim Books App that is featured on this site.

by Ahmuldein
June 16, 2014

Everyone and anyone is welcome! I want to 3 members before I begin the first book, FYI I suggest u get the Skyrim Books App that is featured on this site.

Ahmuldein
June 16, 2014

I was mistaken, Books of Skyrim is what its called made by TOMDROID.

by Ahmuldein
June 16, 2014

I was mistaken, Books of Skyrim is what its called made by TOMDROID.

Fus Ro Dah
June 18, 2014

I tried looking for the Skyrim Books app that you mentioned..and I'm having trouble finding it?

by Fus Ro Dah
June 18, 2014

I tried looking for the Skyrim Books app that you mentioned..and I'm having trouble finding it?

hiith
June 18, 2014
Fus Ro Dah

HERES A LINK: LINKY LINKY LINK

It's for android.

Alternatively, you could use this LINK: LINK LINK LLIIINNNKKKKKKKK

I'm not sure if I shall join this book-club. I have a lot to do at the moment. I'd like to, though, but, then again, not sure. I'll think about it.

by hiith
June 18, 2014
Fus Ro Dah

HERES A LINK: LINKY LINKY LINK

It's for android.

Alternatively, you could use this LINK: LINK LINK LLIIINNNKKKKKKKK

I'm not sure if I shall join this book-club. I have a lot to do at the moment. I'd like to, though, but, then again, not sure. I'll think about it.

Ahmuldein
June 19, 2014
I believe it's only for android but once we select a set of books to read for 5 days then you can most likely find them online
by Ahmuldein
June 19, 2014
I believe it's only for android but once we select a set of books to read for 5 days then you can most likely find them online

Ahmuldein
June 19, 2014
Like through google
by Ahmuldein
June 19, 2014
Like through google

Fus Ro Dah
June 19, 2014

Haha no wonder I had issues....I was using my iPhone. I'll be sure to download it though! I'm excited for this Book Club. *smiles*

by Fus Ro Dah
June 19, 2014

Haha no wonder I had issues....I was using my iPhone. I'll be sure to download it though! I'm excited for this Book Club. *smiles*

Ahmuldein
June 19, 2014
I am too. It just came to my head when I was thinking about reading the books of Skyrim.
by Ahmuldein
June 19, 2014
I am too. It just came to my head when I was thinking about reading the books of Skyrim.

hiith
June 19, 2014

I've thought about it, and I'm in.

One question, though: will we be reading books from DLC? I, personally, don't have much interest in them, but what think you?

by hiith
June 19, 2014

I've thought about it, and I'm in.

One question, though: will we be reading books from DLC? I, personally, don't have much interest in them, but what think you?

Fus Ro Dah
June 19, 2014

This is probably a silly question but...what is DLC?

by Fus Ro Dah
June 19, 2014

This is probably a silly question but...what is DLC?

Ahmuldein
June 19, 2014
To answer your question Fus Ro Dah a DLC is an add on to the story line of an RPG game like Skyrim or Fallout New Vegas ect. Example, Dragonborn DLC, Fireheart DLC, Dawnstar DLC.
by Ahmuldein
June 19, 2014
To answer your question Fus Ro Dah a DLC is an add on to the story line of an RPG game like Skyrim or Fallout New Vegas ect. Example, Dragonborn DLC, Fireheart DLC, Dawnstar DLC.

Ahmuldein
June 19, 2014
And to answer your question Hiith I don't know if they are added in the app or not but if they are it won't be too bad since other books in the alphabetical order will be included
by Ahmuldein
June 19, 2014
And to answer your question Hiith I don't know if they are added in the app or not but if they are it won't be too bad since other books in the alphabetical order will be included

hiith
June 19, 2014
It doesn't seem like they are.

For the first book(s) that we read, the firsts in the list are volumes 6,7, and 9 of "16 accorts of madness". Are we to read these sparse volumes or jump into "2920"?

Side-note, I plan to read some of these books in the game itself. Think it'll be cool, especially since I've been hoarding books to fill up me bookshelves to make me look smart.
by hiith
June 19, 2014
It doesn't seem like they are.

For the first book(s) that we read, the firsts in the list are volumes 6,7, and 9 of "16 accorts of madness". Are we to read these sparse volumes or jump into "2920"?

Side-note, I plan to read some of these books in the game itself. Think it'll be cool, especially since I've been hoarding books to fill up me bookshelves to make me look smart.

Ahmuldein
June 19, 2014
Lol, I too carry many books but I have always wanted to meet someone who will discuss the library of Skyrim with me but everyone thinks it's weird that I read the books. I love Wispmother probably the most of all.
by Ahmuldein
June 19, 2014
Lol, I too carry many books but I have always wanted to meet someone who will discuss the library of Skyrim with me but everyone thinks it's weird that I read the books. I love Wispmother probably the most of all.
 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.