A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dovahzul Clan/Guild

1  2 > >>  

vaaztiidjun
June 19, 2014

Ahnok!

As stated in the title, I intend on creating a Clan/Guild for our Dovahzul community. Before I begun though, I wanted to know if there was enough interest to warrant the investment.  So, if any you guys are interested, just leave a reply with yes/no. If you have any ideas for games we will play or features for the website/ activities just throw it in the reply or send me a PM, this goes for any questions as well.

I’m thinking at if we have at least 5-10 people interested, then I’ll go ahead and begin.

Work has begun on the website!

http://thuum.enjin.com/

by vaaztiidjun
June 19, 2014

Ahnok!

As stated in the title, I intend on creating a Clan/Guild for our Dovahzul community. Before I begun though, I wanted to know if there was enough interest to warrant the investment.  So, if any you guys are interested, just leave a reply with yes/no. If you have any ideas for games we will play or features for the website/ activities just throw it in the reply or send me a PM, this goes for any questions as well.

I’m thinking at if we have at least 5-10 people interested, then I’ll go ahead and begin.

Work has begun on the website!

http://thuum.enjin.com/

Loniizrath
June 19, 2014

I don't really understand the idea.

by Loniizrath
June 19, 2014

vaaztiidjun
June 19, 2014
Toxikyle

Effectivly a gaming guild sort of thing, where we essentially meet up and talk on teamspeak/play games together etc. Not dovahzul exclusive for the most part, especially at launch.

by vaaztiidjun
June 19, 2014
Toxikyle

Effectivly a gaming guild sort of thing, where we essentially meet up and talk on teamspeak/play games together etc. Not dovahzul exclusive for the most part, especially at launch.

hiith
June 19, 2014

This post has been deleted.

by hiith
June 19, 2014

This post has been deleted.

Mirkrilaar
June 20, 2014

Id like this, but I don't play PC games. Haha

by Mirkrilaar
June 20, 2014

Id like this, but I don't play PC games. Haha

Loniizrath
June 20, 2014

My mic is busted. Guess I'm out for now.

by Loniizrath
June 20, 2014

My mic is busted. Guess I'm out for now.

Jacoboco
June 20, 2014

I can play games and stuff. But what is team speak?

by Jacoboco
June 20, 2014

I can play games and stuff. But what is team speak?

vaaztiidjun
June 20, 2014

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TeamSpeak

Team speak is basically used to communicate using a microphone; but you don't need to have it/use it to be a part of the Clan, or to participate in games with us.

by vaaztiidjun
June 20, 2014

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TeamSpeak

Team speak is basically used to communicate using a microphone; but you don't need to have it/use it to be a part of the Clan, or to participate in games with us.

Ahmuldein
June 30, 2014
Can we not do this through Skype while playing Elder Scrolls Online etc.
by Ahmuldein
June 30, 2014
Can we not do this through Skype while playing Elder Scrolls Online etc.

Dursilnir
July 7, 2014

I don't have ore use a PC. Can i join anyway?

If i can i really want to, but i don't have a microphone.

by Dursilnir
July 7, 2014

I don't have ore use a PC. Can i join anyway?

If i can i really want to, but i don't have a microphone.

satdeshret
August 20, 2014

I'd be interested in doing this, but I need to get a computer that can handle gaming. My laptop used to be able to handle gaming, but the screen's busted and I don't always have the ability to connect it to the television to be able to use it.

by satdeshret
August 20, 2014

I'd be interested in doing this, but I need to get a computer that can handle gaming. My laptop used to be able to handle gaming, but the screen's busted and I don't always have the ability to connect it to the television to be able to use it.

nolfokrent
August 25, 2014

I like the idea of a clan, but my computer won't hold many games. It barely works Minecraft!

A thought: when I read the first post, I immediately thought of something like t-shirts or headbands for Thu'um. Like "Join the Thu'umClan" or something...

by nolfokrent
August 25, 2014

I like the idea of a clan, but my computer won't hold many games. It barely works Minecraft!

A thought: when I read the first post, I immediately thought of something like t-shirts or headbands for Thu'um. Like "Join the Thu'umClan" or something...

Sahkrahfaas
August 26, 2014

I'd do this if I could... My laptop's done something weird to itself and it won't load anything. And I doubt it could run games without lag, because it lags on multiplayer flash games. I did have Kik but I never use it anymore... I'll reinstall it but the chances are everything's gone. I had to completely reset my kindle tablet, and I could get all my apps but not the data back from the Cloud. I lost ALL of my DragonVale stuff! I had 3 rainbow dragons!

But I'd do this if I got my hands on any stuff to do it with. My best bet right now is Xbox live, a headset and a decent online multiplayer game. And even then I'm stuck on 360 :/

by Sahkrahfaas
August 26, 2014

I'd do this if I could... My laptop's done something weird to itself and it won't load anything. And I doubt it could run games without lag, because it lags on multiplayer flash games. I did have Kik but I never use it anymore... I'll reinstall it but the chances are everything's gone. I had to completely reset my kindle tablet, and I could get all my apps but not the data back from the Cloud. I lost ALL of my DragonVale stuff! I had 3 rainbow dragons!

But I'd do this if I got my hands on any stuff to do it with. My best bet right now is Xbox live, a headset and a decent online multiplayer game. And even then I'm stuck on 360 :/

Phelan1019
August 30, 2014

I'm in. I can borrow my brother's headset and my laptop has a webcam, so I don't see a problem with it. However, with school making it's dreaded approach, I'll only be able to do this on weekends, almost exclusively on Saturday and Sunday. I play Minecraft and as of October 19, I will also be playing ESO.

by Phelan1019
August 30, 2014

I'm in. I can borrow my brother's headset and my laptop has a webcam, so I don't see a problem with it. However, with school making it's dreaded approach, I'll only be able to do this on weekends, almost exclusively on Saturday and Sunday. I play Minecraft and as of October 19, I will also be playing ESO.

Phelan1019
August 30, 2014

I also think it would be cool to start Lore/language videos on youtube. Like, we can discuss grammar, vocabulary, and Lore of Dovahzul online via youtube.

by Phelan1019
August 30, 2014

I also think it would be cool to start Lore/language videos on youtube. Like, we can discuss grammar, vocabulary, and Lore of Dovahzul online via youtube.

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.