Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Khajiit Problems

1  2 > >>  

Fus Ro Dah
June 21, 2014

Do you think Khajiits have to brush their ENTIRE bodies? I mean...they are cats. So they have fur all over their bodies...so do they have to brush their entire body??

by Fus Ro Dah
June 21, 2014

Do you think Khajiits have to brush their ENTIRE bodies? I mean...they are cats. So they have fur all over their bodies...so do they have to brush their entire body??

hiith
June 22, 2014

It's really hard to find proper clothing and armour when NOTHING is designed for my Argonian tail. And being naked is frowned upon.

by hiith
June 22, 2014

It's really hard to find proper clothing and armour when NOTHING is designed for my Argonian tail. And being naked is frowned upon.

Fus Ro Dah
June 23, 2014
hiith

You need some sort of awesome armor with spikes. Like a dragon. And I'd imagine that getting dirt and stuff under your scales can be painful! The beast races have so many problems... XD

by Fus Ro Dah
June 23, 2014
hiith

You need some sort of awesome armor with spikes. Like a dragon. And I'd imagine that getting dirt and stuff under your scales can be painful! The beast races have so many problems... XD

hiith
June 23, 2014
Fus Ro Dah

And I'd imagine that getting dirt and stuff under your scales can be painful!

No, actually. You just go for a swim! Which, by the way, is the best mode of transportation.

But we come from the Black Marsh. We're not worried about getting dirty. :P

But it's really hard to find hist trees in Skyrim. Don't they know of their importance!?

by hiith
June 23, 2014
Fus Ro Dah

No, actually. You just go for a swim! Which, by the way, is the best mode of transportation.

But it's really hard to find hist trees in Skyrim. Don't they know of their importance!?

Fus Ro Dah
June 23, 2014
hiith
Fus Ro Dah

And Argonians breath under water don't they? You lucky people. Going into the swampy areas makes my fur all matted and WAY too fluffy. 

by Fus Ro Dah
June 23, 2014
hiith
Fus Ro Dah

And Argonians breath under water don't they? You lucky people. Going into the swampy areas makes my fur all matted and WAY too fluffy. 

Ahmuldein
June 23, 2014

We imperials can be skilled in magic and brute swordplay, however we aren't agile compared to beast races, Kahjiits are silent and Argonians are quick, all we do is count our coin

by Ahmuldein
June 23, 2014

We imperials can be skilled in magic and brute swordplay, however we aren't agile compared to beast races, Kahjiits are silent and Argonians are quick, all we do is count our coin

[deleted]
June 24, 2014

(I'm a Nord, not a Khajiit, but this seriously irks me.)

Several of the Khajiit within the caravans claim that skooma-dealers and moon sugar users make a bad face for all Khajiit. Yet, every single time you look in their "ingredients" that they are selling, a bowl of moon sugar is there! And Ri'saad further goes against his complaint when he accepts the bag of moon sugar from Tonilia at the near-end of the Thieves Guild questline.

This is sooo a double-sided situation. It's either you don't deal in moon sugar, or you do.

Any thoughts?

by [deleted]
June 24, 2014

Several of the Khajiit within the caravans claim that skooma-dealers and moon sugar users make a bad face for all Khajiit. Yet, every single time you look in their "ingredients" that they are selling, a bowl of moon sugar is there! And Ri'saad further goes against his complaint when he accepts the bag of moon sugar from Tonilia at the near-end of the Thieves Guild questline.

This is sooo a double-sided situation. It's either you don't deal in moon sugar, or you do.

Any thoughts?

[deleted]
June 24, 2014
Fus Ro Dah

I think that Khajiit might groom themselves like a feline, rather than use a brush. Or, maybe it's to each own's preference?

by [deleted]
June 24, 2014
Fus Ro Dah

I think that Khajiit might groom themselves like a feline, rather than use a brush. Or, maybe it's to each own's preference?

hiith
June 24, 2014
Venriilok

Any thoughts?

Moon sugar and skooma use are a part of Khajiit & Elsweyr culture. To them, it's not a narcotic, but instead a gift from the gods. The Khajiit use it for religous purposes.

It's also good money to be traded. So, since Khajiit are native to Elsweyr, why would they come to Skyrim? The answer: trading opportunities (as is explained in the game). So if any Khajiit were to travel to Skyrim, there's no reason for it other than money & trade, which largely includes skooma & moon sugar because of its abundance in Elsweyr and its profitability. And they don't see it as a big deal, because it's everywhere in their homeland.

Not only this, but they could be lying in their complaints, to avoid legal troubles.

by hiith
June 24, 2014
Venriilok

Any thoughts?

Moon sugar and skooma use are a part of Khajiit & Elsweyr culture. To them, it's not a narcotic, but instead a gift from the gods. The Khajiit use it for religous purposes.

It's also good money to be traded. So, since Khajiit are native to Elsweyr, why would they come to Skyrim? The answer: trading opportunities (as is explained in the game). So if any Khajiit were to travel to Skyrim, there's no reason for it other than money & trade, which largely includes skooma & moon sugar because of its abundance in Elsweyr and its profitability. And they don't see it as a big deal, because it's everywhere in their homeland.

Not only this, but they could be lying in their complaints, to avoid legal troubles.

Fus Ro Dah
June 24, 2014
hiith
Venriilok

Any thoughts?

I agree. Plus Moon Sugar just sounds absolutely delicious. More of a profit really and not outlawed in Elsweyr. 

by Fus Ro Dah
June 24, 2014
hiith
Venriilok

Any thoughts?

I agree. Plus Moon Sugar just sounds absolutely delicious. More of a profit really and not outlawed in Elsweyr. 

Sahkrahfaas
June 30, 2014

"Nords' armour has lots of fur. This makes M'aiq nervous."

Who's to say they don't make their armour out of Khajiit? We're prejudiced enough as it is.

by Sahkrahfaas
June 30, 2014

Who's to say they don't make their armour out of Khajiit? We're prejudiced enough as it is.

Fus Ro Dah
July 3, 2014
Sahkrahfaas

That is seriously the best comment I have ever heard. 

by Fus Ro Dah
July 3, 2014
Sahkrahfaas

That is seriously the best comment I have ever heard. 

Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 11, 2014

(Fahrenheit-Dark-Fire)

--

Me being an Argonian is kind of a hinder, first I sit on my tail sometimes (it gets numb and starts to hurt) then every helmet I wear (except daedric) deforms when I wear it! I hate helmets... They make me look stupid! 

--

(Z'Kharlo) 

--

Every few seconds I keep getting a hairball! Fur keeps falling off my lips and into my mouth... Sometimes my eyebrows get in my eye... Not pleasant. Why do people accuse me of having fleas?! *scratches* being a Kahjiit has many upsides and downsides...

by Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 11, 2014

(Fahrenheit-Dark-Fire)

--

Me being an Argonian is kind of a hinder, first I sit on my tail sometimes (it gets numb and starts to hurt) then every helmet I wear (except daedric) deforms when I wear it! I hate helmets... They make me look stupid! 

--

(Z'Kharlo) 

--

Every few seconds I keep getting a hairball! Fur keeps falling off my lips and into my mouth... Sometimes my eyebrows get in my eye... Not pleasant. Why do people accuse me of having fleas?! *scratches* being a Kahjiit has many upsides and downsides...

Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 11, 2014
Sahkrahfaas

Haha yeah, remember in the Dark Brotherhood that Arbjorn once killed a Khajiit monk and used his pelt as a loincloth? XD kinda funny, but sad... RIP

by Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 11, 2014
Sahkrahfaas

Haha yeah, remember in the Dark Brotherhood that Arbjorn once killed a Khajiit monk and used his pelt as a loincloth? XD kinda funny, but sad... RIP

Sahkrahfaas
July 14, 2014

Yeah, I remember that. I heard him tell that story today, actually. Poor Khajiit. EVERYONE LAUGHED AT HIM D:<

I know this is maybe a bit off-topic, but I got Glass armour, helmet and gauntlets today. None of the blacksmiths I've been to are selling the boots, and I think Eorlund took a day off.

I don't like how male Argonians have the same shout voice as the man races. Weird Unrelenting Force is weird. They should have a unique shout voice like Khajiit.

by Sahkrahfaas
July 14, 2014

Yeah, I remember that. I heard him tell that story today, actually. Poor Khajiit. EVERYONE LAUGHED AT HIM D:<

I know this is maybe a bit off-topic, but I got Glass armour, helmet and gauntlets today. None of the blacksmiths I've been to are selling the boots, and I think Eorlund took a day off.

I don't like how male Argonians have the same shout voice as the man races. Weird Unrelenting Force is weird. They should have a unique shout voice like Khajiit.

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.