• Vuruthov
  • Sahdunax
  • Sahlunin
  • Sahviithin
  • Sahluviin
  • Luviniiz 
  • Luvagah
  • Luvduah

If you would like one of these names post a message on this thread. If you don't want any of these names (I would actually prefer you make a new set) then message me the syllable that you want the name to begin with and (optional) choose a few traits for it also.

We will be posting new name sets, and you are welcome to use one of the names on this list but don't think it will be a burden on me to create a new set of names because I would love to do so. By ALL means do whatever pleases you, that's why I made this thread.

If you have any questions or comments post them here!

Nox hi!

by Ahmuldein
June 30, 2014

We currently have the following list of names:

• Naxoven
  • Vuruthov
  • Ulsuin
  • Vuruthov
  • Sahdunax
  • Sahlunin
  • Sahviithin
  • Sahluviin
  • Luviniiz 
  • Luvagah
  • Luvduah

If you would like one of these names post a message on this thread. If you don't want any of these names (I would actually prefer you make a new set) then message me the syllable that you want the name to begin with and (optional) choose a few traits for it also.

We will be posting new name sets, and you are welcome to use one of the names on this list but don't think it will be a burden on me to create a new set of names because I would love to do so. By ALL means do whatever pleases you, that's why I made this thread.

Nox hi!

hiith
June 30, 2014
  • mulsilpaaz
  • mulhonaaz
  • mulbahfeim
  • silfeimaar
  • aamrahsil
  • viirsilfeim
  • nehfeimsil
  • luvsomaar
  • luvlokah
  • spaanahfus
  • roqobah

Just some ideas

by hiith
June 30, 2014
  • mulsilpaaz
  • mulhonaaz
  • mulbahfeim
  • silfeimaar
  • aamrahsil
  • viirsilfeim
  • nehfeimsil
  • luvsomaar
  • luvlokah
  • spaanahfus
  • roqobah

Just some ideas

Ahmuldein
June 30, 2014

I will definitely add some of those, Nox hi fahdon

by Ahmuldein
June 30, 2014

I will definitely add some of those, Nox hi fahdon

Foduiiz
July 1, 2014

Ahnok, pah.

We should refer to the "first syllable" as the first rotmulaag, the first word of power (which are monosyllabic). I do have a few name ideas:

• Fusmulag - Force Strength Burn
  • Nosalqah - Strike Destroyer Armour
  • Vuruthov - Valor Order Trust
  • Ahsuvol - Hunter Air Horror
  • Ulsuin - Eternity Air Master
    • Suinul - Air Master Eternity
  • Naxoven - Cruelty Trust Wind
  • Aavensu - Join Wind Air
by Foduiiz
July 1, 2014

Ahnok, pah.

We should refer to the "first syllable" as the first rotmulaag, the first word of power (which are monosyllabic). I do have a few name ideas:

• Fusmulag - Force Strength Burn
  • Nosalqah - Strike Destroyer Armour
  • Vuruthov - Valor Order Trust
  • Ahsuvol - Hunter Air Horror
  • Ulsuin - Eternity Air Master
    • Suinul - Air Master Eternity
  • Naxoven - Cruelty Trust Wind
  • Aavensu - Join Wind Air

Nosalqah
July 2, 2014

Really cool thread! Wow these are cool.

by Nosalqah
July 2, 2014

Really cool thread! Wow these are cool.

fusmulag
July 5, 2014
Ahmuldein

• Sahdunax
  • Sahlunin
  • Sahviithin
  • Sahluviin
  • Luviniiz 
  • Luvagah
  • Luvduah

Nox hi!

How do I change my username?

by fusmulag
July 5, 2014
Ahmuldein

• Sahdunax
  • Sahlunin
  • Sahviithin
  • Sahluviin
  • Luviniiz 
  • Luvagah
  • Luvduah

Nox hi!

Foduiiz
July 5, 2014
saulfindovah

You'll have to ask the admin, paarthurnax, to change it manually for you. PM him or ask him if you see him on the community wall. Oh, btw, you don't have to quote the entire thread. Just make a post. 

by Foduiiz
July 5, 2014
saulfindovah

You'll have to ask the admin, paarthurnax, to change it manually for you. PM him or ask him if you see him on the community wall. Oh, btw, you don't have to quote the entire thread. Just make a post. 

Nosalqah
July 5, 2014

I'm totally taking Nosalqah

by Nosalqah
July 5, 2014

I'm totally taking Nosalqah

Ahmuldein
July 22, 2014

Btw, if in the near future there is a name contest these cannot be used as names. Just saying, however i think slight deviations might be allowed since there are only so many names possible in this language

by Ahmuldein
July 22, 2014

Btw, if in the near future there is a name contest these cannot be used as names. Just saying, however i think slight deviations might be allowed since there are only so many names possible in this language

In Sil Ah
October 28, 2014

daan

chaos

Insanity

death

merciless

by In Sil Ah
October 28, 2014

daan

chaos

Insanity

death

merciless

Ahmuldein
October 28, 2014

most of those words are really long and would create a name over 4 syllables. Maybe choose some words like: 

Yol-fire          Krii-kill          Nir-hunt

Fo-frost          Kril-brave          Du-devour

In-master         Ah-hunter          Nax-cruelty

This is just a sugesstion set...there are many words that are one syllable.  Note: there are two syllable words that would work with this (ex: Onik-wise).  Before you give a list of words be sure that they arent words like Honaatmuluv in translation that are way to long

by Ahmuldein
October 28, 2014

most of those words are really long and would create a name over 4 syllables. Maybe choose some words like: 

This is just a sugesstion set...there are many words that are one syllable.  Note: there are two syllable words that would work with this (ex: Onik-wise).  Before you give a list of words be sure that they arent words like Honaatmuluv in translation that are way to long

In Sil Ah
October 28, 2014
Ahmuldein

KOG1N KUNG 4RK Z5 FEN D4M1N TOL1S

by In Sil Ah
October 28, 2014
Ahmuldein

KOG1N KUNG 4RK Z5 FEN D4M1N TOL1S

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.