Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dragon Language crosswords

hiith
July 1, 2014

Here are some crossword puzzles in the Dragon Language. These puzzles use the dragon alphabet, so diphthongs (aa, ah, ei, ey, etc.) are treated as one letter. These are links to their posts on imgur, and I will make a printable pdf file when there are enough to fill it. Enjoy!

I only have the one at the moment. Check back every couple of weeks; I may have more then.

by hiith
July 1, 2014

Here are some crossword puzzles in the Dragon Language. These puzzles use the dragon alphabet, so diphthongs (aa, ah, ei, ey, etc.) are treated as one letter. These are links to their posts on imgur, and I will make a printable pdf file when there are enough to fill it. Enjoy!

I only have the one at the moment. Check back every couple of weeks; I may have more then.

paarthurnax
Administrator
July 1, 2014

Awesome, I'll have to give this a try! I'll definitely add it to the Library once you have a PDF.

by paarthurnax
July 1, 2014

Awesome, I'll have to give this a try! I'll definitely add it to the Library once you have a PDF.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.