Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Greybeards or The Blades?

1  2  3 > >>  

Dursilnir
July 9, 2014

The greybeards are wise and learn you your shouts and area's, but the blades help you whit hints to defeat Alduin. Greybeards help you whit the location whit information about the elder scrolls, so do the blades. But the greybeards do not care about defeating alduin at all. Both are very clever. What is your favorite?

by Dursilnir
July 9, 2014

The greybeards are wise and learn you your shouts and area's, but the blades help you whit hints to defeat Alduin. Greybeards help you whit the location whit information about the elder scrolls, so do the blades. But the greybeards do not care about defeating alduin at all. Both are very clever. What is your favorite?

BanditNation
July 12, 2014

Greybeards. They understand Dovahzul.

by BanditNation
July 12, 2014

Dursilnir
July 12, 2014
BanditNation

I agree, they do know so, but the blades also have their good sides. But, i cannot choose the greybeards, too late for me. But i agree.

by Dursilnir
July 12, 2014
BanditNation

I agree, they do know so, but the blades also have their good sides. But, i cannot choose the greybeards, too late for me. But i agree.

Mirkrilaar
July 12, 2014

Sadly, the first time I played, I picked the Blades. Paarthurnax dinok. Its a decision I will regret for the rest of my life. Now, I've devoted my time to this language and the Greybeards for repentance. I will never make that mistake again.

by Mirkrilaar
July 12, 2014

Sadly, the first time I played, I picked the Blades. Paarthurnax dinok. Its a decision I will regret for the rest of my life. Now, I've devoted my time to this language and the Greybeards for repentance. I will never make that mistake again.

Ahmuldein
July 12, 2014

Greybeards, I cannot krii my own fahdonne

by Ahmuldein
July 12, 2014

Mirkrilaar
July 12, 2014
Ahmuldein

I didn't play Skyrim for 3 days. I felt so bad about it. I questioned myself "Why?"

by Mirkrilaar
July 12, 2014
Ahmuldein

I didn't play Skyrim for 3 days. I felt so bad about it. I questioned myself "Why?"

Sahkrahfaas
July 14, 2014

Greybeards. They actually teach you Thu'um, they don't "serve" you (LOL BLADES), the Thalmor aren't out to get them and none of the Blades are so powerful they can't speak without generating earthquakes and such. And the Greybeards have Paarthurnax. I haven't killed him with any of my characters, and I sometimes cast Heal Other on him. I just can't believe how Delphine can't get over what Paarthurnax did while serving Alduin, even when he has (in my opinion) redeemed himself. And Delphine didn't live in the Merethic Era. Paarthurnax has epic dialogue as well.

"What is better- to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?"

Paarthurnax is also awesome because (technically) he is Mario. Zu'u fen ni krii.

by Sahkrahfaas
July 14, 2014

Greybeards. They actually teach you Thu'um, they don't "serve" you (LOL BLADES), the Thalmor aren't out to get them and none of the Blades are so powerful they can't speak without generating earthquakes and such. And the Greybeards have Paarthurnax. I haven't killed him with any of my characters, and I sometimes cast Heal Other on him. I just can't believe how Delphine can't get over what Paarthurnax did while serving Alduin, even when he has (in my opinion) redeemed himself. And Delphine didn't live in the Merethic Era. Paarthurnax has epic dialogue as well.

"What is better- to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?"

Paarthurnax is also awesome because (technically) he is Mario. Zu'u fen ni krii.

ikaram
July 24, 2014

HOW IS PAARTHUNAX MARIO?!

by ikaram
July 24, 2014

HOW IS PAARTHUNAX MARIO?!

Sahkrahfaas
July 24, 2014

They have the same voice actor :D

by Sahkrahfaas
July 24, 2014

They have the same voice actor :D

Nivzahkun
July 25, 2014

I agree with the greybeards the blades have lost thir way and have become paranoid and hateful, devoted to nothing but death.

by Nivzahkun
July 25, 2014

I agree with the greybeards the blades have lost thir way and have become paranoid and hateful, devoted to nothing but death.

Yolaghokoron
July 27, 2014

Greybeards, because blades are stupid

by Yolaghokoron
July 27, 2014

Nivzahkun
July 29, 2014
Yolaghokoron

explain?

by Nivzahkun
July 29, 2014
Yolaghokoron

explain?

Mulhahlor
August 14, 2014

The Blades need to stop hunting Dovah and realize that not all of them are evil. Zu'u aazrii fin mey.

by Mulhahlor
August 14, 2014

The Blades need to stop hunting Dovah and realize that not all of them are evil. Zu'u aazrii fin mey.

CronaGorgon3
August 15, 2014

I prefer Greybeards cause they have taught the Dragonborn soo much.

by CronaGorgon3
August 15, 2014

I prefer Greybeards cause they have taught the Dragonborn soo much.

Maarstrunah
August 20, 2014
Mirkrilaar

And when they tell you to kill paarthy, delphine says "He may have betrayed alduin in the end, but that makes him WORSE not BETTER." HOW OES THAT MAKE HIM WORSE? and also she says "We cant give paarthurnax the oppertunity to return to his old master." ... She sais that AFTER i killed alduin

by Maarstrunah
August 20, 2014
Mirkrilaar

And when they tell you to kill paarthy, delphine says "He may have betrayed alduin in the end, but that makes him WORSE not BETTER." HOW OES THAT MAKE HIM WORSE? and also she says "We cant give paarthurnax the oppertunity to return to his old master." ... She sais that AFTER i killed alduin

1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.