A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Fanfiction Adventures

Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 11, 2014

10:41pm, 30th of Frostfall, 4E 202

Eastmarch

It is night in Eastmarch, the moons are shining brightly in the sky, but suddenly, a big, Black Dragon flies overhead! It lets out a loud roar as it flies over Bonestrewn Crest. "Drem Yol Lok, Nahvultoor!" says a bronze Dragon.  "Ahnok!" says the Dragon, Black as the sky. She flies past a few Giant camps and rests on a rock. She looks at the stars as they shine brightly in the cold night sky. She takes a breath of cold air, then sleeps. "I need some armor that is actually warm..." says a shadowy figure. "Try getting 'Resist Cold' enchantment." says a second figure. "Haha, very funny, sis. I prefer Two Handed and Heavy Armor enchantments." says the first figure as he comes closer to the campfire. A Male Argonian, tall and strong. A hammer holstered to his back, Volendrung, the Hammer of Might. Wearing Light armor and red war paint. The second figure comes closer to the campfire. A Female Argonian, light and swift. A bow and some arrows are holstered to her back, and two daggers and two swords sheathed on her hips. She wears light leather armor and bears red and white war paint. "We should sleep in those volcanic pools north of Riften. Yknow, near Bonestrewn Crest?" says the male Argonian. "Grow up, Fahrenheit, it's just a little cold." hissed the female. "I guess you're right, Shadows. A little cold never hurt anyone, right?" said Fahrenheit-Dark-Fire. "let's get some sleep, brother." Shadows-Dark-Fury said as she tucked herself in. "Good night." she said, half asleep.

by Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 11, 2014

10:41pm, 30th of Frostfall, 4E 202

Eastmarch

It is night in Eastmarch, the moons are shining brightly in the sky, but suddenly, a big, Black Dragon flies overhead! It lets out a loud roar as it flies over Bonestrewn Crest. "Drem Yol Lok, Nahvultoor!" says a bronze Dragon.  "Ahnok!" says the Dragon, Black as the sky. She flies past a few Giant camps and rests on a rock. She looks at the stars as they shine brightly in the cold night sky. She takes a breath of cold air, then sleeps. "I need some armor that is actually warm..." says a shadowy figure. "Try getting 'Resist Cold' enchantment." says a second figure. "Haha, very funny, sis. I prefer Two Handed and Heavy Armor enchantments." says the first figure as he comes closer to the campfire. A Male Argonian, tall and strong. A hammer holstered to his back, Volendrung, the Hammer of Might. Wearing Light armor and red war paint. The second figure comes closer to the campfire. A Female Argonian, light and swift. A bow and some arrows are holstered to her back, and two daggers and two swords sheathed on her hips. She wears light leather armor and bears red and white war paint. "We should sleep in those volcanic pools north of Riften. Yknow, near Bonestrewn Crest?" says the male Argonian. "Grow up, Fahrenheit, it's just a little cold." hissed the female. "I guess you're right, Shadows. A little cold never hurt anyone, right?" said Fahrenheit-Dark-Fire. "let's get some sleep, brother." Shadows-Dark-Fury said as she tucked herself in. "Good night." she said, half asleep.

Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 13, 2014

11:56pm, 30th of Frostfall, 4E 202 

Eastmarch

Fahrenheit-Dark-Fire and Shadows-Dark-Fury were suddenly awoken by the roar of a Dragon, confused and tired, they chased it as it flew overhead. "Joor Zah Frul!" shouted Fahrenheit as he knocks the Dragon out of the sky with Dragonrend. "Fos? Nid!" roared the Dragon as she fell to the ground. She struggled as Shadows and Fahrenheit closed in on her. "Nid! Drehni krii zey! Bo Hond, joorre!" the Dragon roared as she limped around in pain, her left ankle fractured by the impact. "Hold on, sis, she's hurt!" said Fahrenheit as he slowly moved in and sheathed his weapon. "Can you understand me?" he said calmly. "barely." the Dragon struggled to speak their tongue. "Good thing I know their language... Sort of." said Shadows, also sheathing her weapon. "Friend." she said as she looked the Dragon in the eye. "Fahdon?" the Dragon said. "Krosis fah hin faaz, Dovah." Shadows apologized. "Nahvultoor." Said the Dragon, calming down. "Nahvultoor?" said Shadows. "I am Shadows Dark Fury, I am an Argonian. Understand?" she said, trying to get Nahvultoor to understand. "Good name." said Nahvultoor.

by Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 13, 2014

11:56pm, 30th of Frostfall, 4E 202 

Eastmarch

Fahrenheit-Dark-Fire and Shadows-Dark-Fury were suddenly awoken by the roar of a Dragon, confused and tired, they chased it as it flew overhead. "Joor Zah Frul!" shouted Fahrenheit as he knocks the Dragon out of the sky with Dragonrend. "Fos? Nid!" roared the Dragon as she fell to the ground. She struggled as Shadows and Fahrenheit closed in on her. "Nid! Drehni krii zey! Bo Hond, joorre!" the Dragon roared as she limped around in pain, her left ankle fractured by the impact. "Hold on, sis, she's hurt!" said Fahrenheit as he slowly moved in and sheathed his weapon. "Can you understand me?" he said calmly. "barely." the Dragon struggled to speak their tongue. "Good thing I know their language... Sort of." said Shadows, also sheathing her weapon. "Friend." she said as she looked the Dragon in the eye. "Fahdon?" the Dragon said. "Krosis fah hin faaz, Dovah." Shadows apologized. "Nahvultoor." Said the Dragon, calming down. "Nahvultoor?" said Shadows. "I am Shadows Dark Fury, I am an Argonian. Understand?" she said, trying to get Nahvultoor to understand. "Good name." said Nahvultoor.

Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 14, 2014

1:06am, 31st of Frostfall, 4E 201

Eastmarch

"There we go" said Fahrenheit. "Let's hope this linen bandage stays on, but for now try not to use your leg." "Not move leg?" said Nahvultoor, looking at her shattered ankle. "Yes, no move leg." Fahrenheit said as he sat down next to Nahvultoor. "may I ask, why haven't you studied our language?" asked Shadows. "No study tongue?" said Nahvultoor, making what she can of the sentence. "I have been running from Alduin and minions. I never had time to learn much, I did learn for a short time." "About Alduin..." said Shadows. "We killed him last year, Second Seed, I think." "He's dead?" Nahvultoor looked surprised. "He deserved to die. He was blind to own actions, did not know what trouble he was cause." Nahvultoor sighed with relief. "It is sad to hear of another Dragons death, no matter how hated. You did what was right... Nox hi, Dovahkiin." Nahvultoor lay down and closed her eyes. "So, why did you not try to kill us when we attacked?" asked Fahrenheit. "I never wanted to kill any joorre... I just wanted to live in peace. I wanted to learn about the races, to befriend one." Nahvultoor stretched and yawned, then fell to sleep.

by Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 14, 2014

1:06am, 31st of Frostfall, 4E 201

Eastmarch

"There we go" said Fahrenheit. "Let's hope this linen bandage stays on, but for now try not to use your leg." "Not move leg?" said Nahvultoor, looking at her shattered ankle. "Yes, no move leg." Fahrenheit said as he sat down next to Nahvultoor. "may I ask, why haven't you studied our language?" asked Shadows. "No study tongue?" said Nahvultoor, making what she can of the sentence. "I have been running from Alduin and minions. I never had time to learn much, I did learn for a short time." "About Alduin..." said Shadows. "We killed him last year, Second Seed, I think." "He's dead?" Nahvultoor looked surprised. "He deserved to die. He was blind to own actions, did not know what trouble he was cause." Nahvultoor sighed with relief. "It is sad to hear of another Dragons death, no matter how hated. You did what was right... Nox hi, Dovahkiin." Nahvultoor lay down and closed her eyes. "So, why did you not try to kill us when we attacked?" asked Fahrenheit. "I never wanted to kill any joorre... I just wanted to live in peace. I wanted to learn about the races, to befriend one." Nahvultoor stretched and yawned, then fell to sleep.

Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 23, 2014

4:13am, 31st of Frostfall, 4E 201 

"Vax, mey! Hi yin vogahvon zey? Veistul? ! Nid trun, hi nis helt nivudoz! Zu'u fen jakah Alduin's mahtiid dimaar! Zu'u fen al daar valdrekaan lein! Pah do Lovok fen kos draak ko vokun!"

Nahvultoor woke up and let out a loud roar. "What the-?!" Said Shadows, alarmed. "Krosis, I wake up... Nightmare... Old enemy... Veistul..." Nahvultoor calmed down. "Veistul? Is that another Dragon Priest??" Fahrenheit asked. "Geh, Veistul, Vile, he is bent on destroying Nirn, he follows in Alduin's foul steps." Nahvultoor sighed. "I killed him lingrah vod, long ago, he might have only just returned. An old foe, hellbent on destroying Nirn, and drowning Aetherius in his shadow. This may mean the end, but if you can defeat Alduin, you can defeat Veistul." "Do you know where Veistul is?" asked Shadows. "Krosis, no, hidden temple, forgot where it was. Somewhere in between Keizaal and Morrowind. Near Skuldafn." Nahvultoor shook her head, dissapointed at herself. "Skuldafn? Odahviing took us there to defeat Alduin in Sovngarde!" Fahrenheit sat down and wiped his dry eyes. "But... He might not be in his temple. He is cunning, and is probably on his way somewhere else... This may not be easy as I once thought." Nahvultoor looked worried and puzzled. "And with my leg like this, I'm not sure I can take you to the mountains. It hurts." "I'm so sorry, we both are. I didn't mean to-" Shadows was interrupted by Nahvultoor. "No, it's fine. Sometimes we might land on rough terrain, sometimes when we fall we can get hurt badly. It's not your fault." Nahvultoor saw some Stormcloak guards approach. "Every night we have to eat Rabbit? Gros-" One of the soldiers paused. Nahvultoor gave them a worried yet friendly grin. "Why is the a Dragon in the middle of the road?" one of the Stormcloaks questioned. "And why isn't it trying to eat us?" Another asked. "She's friendly, she wishes to learn about the mortal races, and befriend them. We accidentally broke her leg, she's quite forgiving!" Shadows said. "I'm just gonna go before things get weird..." One of the Stormcloaks ran off, then the rest followed. "He he, humans. Always judging a cover by its book. Or was it book by its cover?" Nahvultoor chuckled. "We should wait for Veistul while he is weak. And strike then, in the meantime, Lok Thu'um."

by Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 23, 2014

4:13am, 31st of Frostfall, 4E 201 

"Vax, mey! Hi yin vogahvon zey? Veistul? ! Nid trun, hi nis helt nivudoz! Zu'u fen jakah Alduin's mahtiid dimaar! Zu'u fen al daar valdrekaan lein! Pah do Lovok fen kos draak ko vokun!"

Nahvultoor woke up and let out a loud roar. "What the-?!" Said Shadows, alarmed. "Krosis, I wake up... Nightmare... Old enemy... Veistul..." Nahvultoor calmed down. "Veistul? Is that another Dragon Priest??" Fahrenheit asked. "Geh, Veistul, Vile, he is bent on destroying Nirn, he follows in Alduin's foul steps." Nahvultoor sighed. "I killed him lingrah vod, long ago, he might have only just returned. An old foe, hellbent on destroying Nirn, and drowning Aetherius in his shadow. This may mean the end, but if you can defeat Alduin, you can defeat Veistul." "Do you know where Veistul is?" asked Shadows. "Krosis, no, hidden temple, forgot where it was. Somewhere in between Keizaal and Morrowind. Near Skuldafn." Nahvultoor shook her head, dissapointed at herself. "Skuldafn? Odahviing took us there to defeat Alduin in Sovngarde!" Fahrenheit sat down and wiped his dry eyes. "But... He might not be in his temple. He is cunning, and is probably on his way somewhere else... This may not be easy as I once thought." Nahvultoor looked worried and puzzled. "And with my leg like this, I'm not sure I can take you to the mountains. It hurts." "I'm so sorry, we both are. I didn't mean to-" Shadows was interrupted by Nahvultoor. "No, it's fine. Sometimes we might land on rough terrain, sometimes when we fall we can get hurt badly. It's not your fault." Nahvultoor saw some Stormcloak guards approach. "Every night we have to eat Rabbit? Gros-" One of the soldiers paused. Nahvultoor gave them a worried yet friendly grin. "Why is the a Dragon in the middle of the road?" one of the Stormcloaks questioned. "And why isn't it trying to eat us?" Another asked. "She's friendly, she wishes to learn about the mortal races, and befriend them. We accidentally broke her leg, she's quite forgiving!" Shadows said. "I'm just gonna go before things get weird..." One of the Stormcloaks ran off, then the rest followed. "He he, humans. Always judging a cover by its book. Or was it book by its cover?" Nahvultoor chuckled. "We should wait for Veistul while he is weak. And strike then, in the meantime, Lok Thu'um."

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.