Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Sharing tales

1  2  3  4 > >>  

Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 13, 2014

I once fought a Draugr Death Overlord atop Skytemple Ruins at a low level (15?) . I was losing hard, but then I realized I was on a MOUNTAIN (small mountain), so I used

FUS RO D4
on it and- you know what happens next ;) BUT... I went to look for his corpse to loot, I couldn't find it. So I went and fast traveled back to Skytemple Ruins to get a birds eye view, but to my surprise I hear my companion say "Die, damn you!". I turned around to see the Draugr RESPAWNED. I laughed and spammed
YOL T8R SHUL

I was goofing around with the Wabbajack, and I saw some hunters and a deer. I used the Wabbajack on the deer... It glitched as if it were in Skate 3... Needless to say I was a little confused... And Rofl. 

Feel free to share some of YOUR funny moments/glitches!

by Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 13, 2014

I once fought a Draugr Death Overlord atop Skytemple Ruins at a low level (15?) . I was losing hard, but then I realized I was on a MOUNTAIN (small mountain), so I used

FUS RO D4
on it and- you know what happens next ;) BUT... I went to look for his corpse to loot, I couldn't find it. So I went and fast traveled back to Skytemple Ruins to get a birds eye view, but to my surprise I hear my companion say "Die, damn you!". I turned around to see the Draugr RESPAWNED. I laughed and spammed
YOL T8R SHUL

I was goofing around with the Wabbajack, and I saw some hunters and a deer. I used the Wabbajack on the deer... It glitched as if it were in Skate 3... Needless to say I was a little confused... And Rofl. 

Feel free to share some of YOUR funny moments/glitches!

Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 14, 2014

Something very... Odd happened. So I was working at a smithy and making iron daggers (back when I was lvl 100- smithing) and I fell into the forge fires. Guess what happened next?

My destruction skill increased ._.

Needless to say I was quite shocked, so I spent hours jumping into the forge and increasing my destruction skill XD

by Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 14, 2014

Something very... Odd happened. So I was working at a smithy and making iron daggers (back when I was lvl 100- smithing) and I fell into the forge fires. Guess what happened next?

My destruction skill increased ._.

Needless to say I was quite shocked, so I spent hours jumping into the forge and increasing my destruction skill XD

Sahkrahfaas
July 14, 2014

This hasn't happened to me, but it was on a top 10 video game glitches video. HORSES CAN FLY. It's even better when they bounce off of everything like a pinball. In the video Amazing Horse was playing in the background. Priceless.

Backwards dragons and spazzy dragons. And that crazy

3Z SLEN NUS

thing off the Monahven by a Greybeard's no cooldown ice form.

by Sahkrahfaas
July 14, 2014

This hasn't happened to me, but it was on a top 10 video game glitches video. HORSES CAN FLY. It's even better when they bounce off of everything like a pinball. In the video Amazing Horse was playing in the background. Priceless.

Backwards dragons and spazzy dragons. And that crazy

3Z SLEN NUS

thing off the Monahven by a Greybeard's no cooldown ice form.

Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 15, 2014

Yeah, I saw one guy on YouTube who was on his PC playing it, he jumped off Monahven and died, then he used 'Resurrect' cheat on himself, and his character was in his death position and some surfing music played XD he died again, then res'd himself. 

A few days ago (yesterday?) I found a Dark Elf thief in glass armor. He looked at me and said 'Yes, Sera?' I was like dude y u no rob me? I followed him, for a few seconds he was walking SIDEWAYS, then ran to one of the farming mills in Whiterun, then he started farming ._. I killed him and no one gave a Skeever Tail. I was pretty confused...

by Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 15, 2014

Yeah, I saw one guy on YouTube who was on his PC playing it, he jumped off Monahven and died, then he used 'Resurrect' cheat on himself, and his character was in his death position and some surfing music played XD he died again, then res'd himself. 

A few days ago (yesterday?) I found a Dark Elf thief in glass armor. He looked at me and said 'Yes, Sera?' I was like dude y u no rob me? I followed him, for a few seconds he was walking SIDEWAYS, then ran to one of the farming mills in Whiterun, then he started farming ._. I killed him and no one gave a Skeever Tail. I was pretty confused...

Sahkrahfaas
July 17, 2014

There was a guy on YouTube who has this glitch with Lydia. She sometimes ends up with a werewolf texture on top of hers, but it's not all over her because you can still tell it's Lydia underneath all that fur. It's really weird O.o

A really crazy thing happened to Farkas while I had him as a follower before I went to Dustman's Cairn. Bear in mind that at this point he's essential. He was sent into orbit by a giant. I killed the giant and accepted the fact that Farkas probably wasn't coming back. A while later, I was hunting in the plains of Whiterun hold when I saw a silver stick thing moving through the grass towards me. I was a bit creeped out, and then the creature moved out of the long grass. It was Farkas, alive but paralysed all over apart from his face with his greatsword in one hand. He could still follow and jump, though. People have gotten this glitch before, but with Farkas decapitated and still following.

by Sahkrahfaas
July 17, 2014

There was a guy on YouTube who has this glitch with Lydia. She sometimes ends up with a werewolf texture on top of hers, but it's not all over her because you can still tell it's Lydia underneath all that fur. It's really weird O.o

A really crazy thing happened to Farkas while I had him as a follower before I went to Dustman's Cairn. Bear in mind that at this point he's essential. He was sent into orbit by a giant. I killed the giant and accepted the fact that Farkas probably wasn't coming back. A while later, I was hunting in the plains of Whiterun hold when I saw a silver stick thing moving through the grass towards me. I was a bit creeped out, and then the creature moved out of the long grass. It was Farkas, alive but paralysed all over apart from his face with his greatsword in one hand. He could still follow and jump, though. People have gotten this glitch before, but with Farkas decapitated and still following.

Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 17, 2014

Oh wow :o

Heres one, so I was at Jovaskrr and I had completed the companions questline, so... SPOILER ALERT since skjor and kodlak died, I saw a semi bald guy walk in... He looked familiar. So I followed him and I saw skjor sitting down. He was ALIVE!! I was like wait, you're not dead? Bull poop! You're SUPPOSED to be dead! Then he said "you still need to prove yourself, whelp" and I was like YOU B****! So I killed him and everyone was like oh what happened? Nevermind! And they walk away like they didn't see anything. I took his stuff and went adventuring.

I come back to Jovaskrr and I see skjor. He was alive again. Was alive again. Alive again. Alive... He was wearing a loincloth, so I killed him. Everyone was like meh who cares. Needless to say, I was VERY VERY VERY confused. He just kept ressing himself! But he's dead for good now.

by Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 17, 2014

Oh wow :o

Heres one, so I was at Jovaskrr and I had completed the companions questline, so... SPOILER ALERT since skjor and kodlak died, I saw a semi bald guy walk in... He looked familiar. So I followed him and I saw skjor sitting down. He was ALIVE!! I was like wait, you're not dead? Bull poop! You're SUPPOSED to be dead! Then he said "you still need to prove yourself, whelp" and I was like YOU B****! So I killed him and everyone was like oh what happened? Nevermind! And they walk away like they didn't see anything. I took his stuff and went adventuring.

I come back to Jovaskrr and I see skjor. He was alive again. Was alive again. Alive again. Alive... He was wearing a loincloth, so I killed him. Everyone was like meh who cares. Needless to say, I was VERY VERY VERY confused. He just kept ressing himself! But he's dead for good now.

Sahkrahfaas
July 18, 2014

Wow. Never happened to me, but I have finished the questline.

I have a permanent arrow stuck in my foot :)

Sometimes when I kill a deer it falls head first into the ground so I can only see its hindquarters. Nice. I can still search it, though.

by Sahkrahfaas
July 18, 2014

Wow. Never happened to me, but I have finished the questline.

I have a permanent arrow stuck in my foot :)

Sometimes when I kill a deer it falls head first into the ground so I can only see its hindquarters. Nice. I can still search it, though.

Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 18, 2014

Eww XD did ya smack it? I was fighting these bears and mudcrabs and I pulled out my Volendrung, but it was still holstered. I was holding an imaginary non existent hammer XD then I sung:

Look at my hammer, my hammers amazin. Give it a lick MMM it tastes just like nothing! That's cuz it doesn't exist, it's a part of my mind. If ya wanna hear this again, ye gotta rewind!

Yeah. Invisible giant hammer. You heard me.

Even better, a guard came up to me and said:

"Guard might get nervous, a man approaches with his weapon drawn."

And it was holstered, yet I had an invisible copy in my hand XD

by Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 18, 2014

Eww XD did ya smack it? I was fighting these bears and mudcrabs and I pulled out my Volendrung, but it was still holstered. I was holding an imaginary non existent hammer XD then I sung:

Look at my hammer, my hammers amazin. Give it a lick MMM it tastes just like nothing! That's cuz it doesn't exist, it's a part of my mind. If ya wanna hear this again, ye gotta rewind!

Yeah. Invisible giant hammer. You heard me.

Even better, a guard came up to me and said:

"Guard might get nervous, a man approaches with his weapon drawn."

And it was holstered, yet I had an invisible copy in my hand XD

Yoldrog
July 19, 2014

I remember one time when i started a new skyrim character, you know the usual, ridin a carriage, exept this time the carriage went off road, it spinned around and flew in the air and continued to spin around like crazy even when it hit the ground, i had to make another character. It was hilarious XD

by Yoldrog
July 19, 2014

I remember one time when i started a new skyrim character, you know the usual, ridin a carriage, exept this time the carriage went off road, it spinned around and flew in the air and continued to spin around like crazy even when it hit the ground, i had to make another character. It was hilarious XD

Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 19, 2014

Pff haha! The game gets REALLY fudged up if you use cheats on PC.... I spawned ysgramor, a tanning rack, some other stuff in this little area I found, so I was catching bees when my character played the flute for no reason. I was like wait you can't do that!

i even wore Tsuns armor, to make myself look badazz

by Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 19, 2014

Pff haha! The game gets REALLY fudged up if you use cheats on PC.... I spawned ysgramor, a tanning rack, some other stuff in this little area I found, so I was catching bees when my character played the flute for no reason. I was like wait you can't do that!

i even wore Tsuns armor, to make myself look badazz

Yoldrog
July 19, 2014

Heh, i MAY or MAY NOT have spawned a couple alduins in witerun and made them max size...

by Yoldrog
July 19, 2014

Heh, i MAY or MAY NOT have spawned a couple alduins in witerun and made them max size...

Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 20, 2014

By Sithis I used to do that all the time XD I used "PSB" (personal spell book) to get EVERY shout (including the dragon fire/frost breath and Alduins meteor call, even the greybeards "Fiik lo sah" thing!) and spell (even the 'everything is green' spell that lasts 15 mins XD) I wore Daedric, used god mode, and EPIC spells. It was a fight to the death... Epic. Then the game crashed... Still awesome goofin up yer game.

by Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 20, 2014

By Sithis I used to do that all the time XD I used "PSB" (personal spell book) to get EVERY shout (including the dragon fire/frost breath and Alduins meteor call, even the greybeards "Fiik lo sah" thing!) and spell (even the 'everything is green' spell that lasts 15 mins XD) I wore Daedric, used god mode, and EPIC spells. It was a fight to the death... Epic. Then the game crashed... Still awesome goofin up yer game.

Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 20, 2014

I even turned myself into a damn Skeever! Such times... Such fun :

by Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 20, 2014

I even turned myself into a damn Skeever! Such times... Such fun :

Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

Oh yeah i love psb XD with my fire storm combined with TGM tehn im like "MUAHAHAHAHAAAAA! I WILL DESTROY EVERYTHING!!!!!"

by Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

Oh yeah i love psb XD with my fire storm combined with TGM tehn im like "MUAHAHAHAHAAAAA! I WILL DESTROY EVERYTHING!!!!!"

Yoldrog
July 20, 2014
Yoldrog

And i MAY or MAY NOT have destroyed everything...

by Yoldrog
July 20, 2014
Yoldrog

And i MAY or MAY NOT have destroyed everything...

1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.