Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Found a bug

Ahmuldein
July 14, 2014

I was translating on the day of July 22, today, on my mobile device. This bug can make the user accidentally spam 5 gold into their inventory depending on how many times they click the button (can't remember what it's called exactly) 'submitt word' or 'add translation' whatever it was. I could have used this to my advantage but I didn't. Just letting you know others can use this to their advantage if they care about gold and stuff etc.

by Ahmuldein
July 14, 2014

I was translating on the day of July 22, today, on my mobile device. This bug can make the user accidentally spam 5 gold into their inventory depending on how many times they click the button (can't remember what it's called exactly) 'submitt word' or 'add translation' whatever it was. I could have used this to my advantage but I didn't. Just letting you know others can use this to their advantage if they care about gold and stuff etc.

paarthurnax
Administrator
July 14, 2014

Thanks for letting me know, I'll look into it.

by paarthurnax
July 14, 2014

Thanks for letting me know, I'll look into it.

Ahmuldein
July 14, 2014

I ment July 14 lol sorry

by Ahmuldein
July 14, 2014

I ment July 14 lol sorry

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.