Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Couldn't be happier

Ahmuldein
July 15, 2014

I just wanted to make this thread to honor all the translators who helped in translating the great language of Dovahzul into Spanish! Thank you Mirkrilaar and Morovahdin so much for your help, I think I remember the name Gingo mentioned as a helper of this translation so thank you as well! Mirkrilaar, you filled in for me for the few weeks I was.....gone...and I thank you greatly for that! All of us made an amazing contribution to the site and we are about 75-80 percent done! 

Honorable Mentions:

Mirkrilaar

Ahmuldein

Morovahdin

Gingo 

by Ahmuldein
July 15, 2014

I just wanted to make this thread to honor all the translators who helped in translating the great language of Dovahzul into Spanish! Thank you Mirkrilaar and Morovahdin so much for your help, I think I remember the name Gingo mentioned as a helper of this translation so thank you as well! Mirkrilaar, you filled in for me for the few weeks I was.....gone...and I thank you greatly for that! All of us made an amazing contribution to the site and we are about 75-80 percent done! 

Honorable Mentions:

Mirkrilaar

Ahmuldein

Morovahdin

Gingo 

Foduiiz
July 15, 2014

I don't use Spanish but I can appreciate the work you guys have put into developing the dictionary so I applaud you :) 

by Foduiiz
July 15, 2014

I don't use Spanish but I can appreciate the work you guys have put into developing the dictionary so I applaud you :) 

Mirkrilaar
July 16, 2014

Many thanks for this. I feel as though I'm actually part of something that cares for once. And about our progress, I feel that we aren't even close to being 80% done. I feel we are closer to the 50% mark. But that's just a guess.

by Mirkrilaar
July 16, 2014

Many thanks for this. I feel as though I'm actually part of something that cares for once. And about our progress, I feel that we aren't even close to being 80% done. I feel we are closer to the 50% mark. But that's just a guess.

Ahmuldein
July 16, 2014

We have 'A' 100% done at least thats for sure. But 10% of these words dont have a translation so...

by Ahmuldein
July 16, 2014

We have 'A' 100% done at least thats for sure. But 10% of these words dont have a translation so...

Mirkrilaar
July 16, 2014
Ahmuldein

Exactly. We have a long road ahead.

by Mirkrilaar
July 16, 2014
Ahmuldein

Exactly. We have a long road ahead.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.