Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The dragon picture epidemic

ikaram
July 18, 2014

I have noticed a strange thing. Many users have changed their picture to this one, even Toxikyle, who removed his "FACE OF MERCY?!!" and now has no bio. In fact, right now, as I am posting this, there is FOUR PEOPLE ONLINE with this picture. There is probably more people with it too. Can somebody tell me more?

by ikaram
July 18, 2014

I have noticed a strange thing. Many users have changed their picture to this one, even Toxikyle, who removed his "FACE OF MERCY?!!" and now has no bio. In fact, right now, as I am posting this, there is FOUR PEOPLE ONLINE with this picture. There is probably more people with it too. Can somebody tell me more?

ikaram
July 18, 2014

Also, most of these people have a high rank and are translators. And keep in mind the MOST part, as not all of them are.

by ikaram
July 18, 2014

Also, most of these people have a high rank and are translators. And keep in mind the MOST part, as not all of them are.

paarthurnax
Administrator
July 18, 2014

Careful! If you look at the picture for more than 10 seconds, your profile picture will change too.

Actual answer: some members started to use each other's profile pictures as a joke.

by paarthurnax
July 18, 2014

Careful! If you look at the picture for more than 10 seconds, your profile picture will change too.

Actual answer: some members started to use each other's profile pictures as a joke.

Foduiiz
September 21, 2014

I hadn't seen this thread until now. Oh Paarth, you funny. 

by Foduiiz
September 21, 2014

I hadn't seen this thread until now. Oh Paarth, you funny. 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.