Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Kill a dragon

1  2  3 > >>  

ikaram
July 24, 2014

I've got the idea from a guy asking if a missle could kill a dragon. Well, what other weapons could? For example. if we sent spitfires at the dragon, we would probably have to shot his wings, since they are the most vulnerable. And maybe his eyes. What do you think?

by ikaram
July 24, 2014

I've got the idea from a guy asking if a missle could kill a dragon. Well, what other weapons could? For example. if we sent spitfires at the dragon, we would probably have to shot his wings, since they are the most vulnerable. And maybe his eyes. What do you think?

Ahmuldein
July 26, 2014

Couldnwork, its plausable, if you ht the eyes definatlely

by Ahmuldein
July 26, 2014

Couldnwork, its plausable, if you ht the eyes definatlely

ikaram
July 26, 2014

So if we hit the eyes, you need like, a bomb? What if we detonate some TNT inside his mouth?

by ikaram
July 26, 2014

So if we hit the eyes, you need like, a bomb? What if we detonate some TNT inside his mouth?

prophet5
July 30, 2014

The thing is, in TES We see that arrows can puncture a dragon's hide; or at least, do very minor damage to it. At the very most it would take a bullet from a high caliber sniper rifle.

That or an appropriately sized explosion, really you just need enough shock wave to rupture it's internal organs, so a close range high explosive would do the trick.

so.... most modern weapons could. 

by prophet5
July 30, 2014

The thing is, in TES We see that arrows can puncture a dragon's hide; or at least, do very minor damage to it. At the very most it would take a bullet from a high caliber sniper rifle.

That or an appropriately sized explosion, really you just need enough shock wave to rupture it's internal organs, so a close range high explosive would do the trick.

so.... most modern weapons could. 

ikaram
July 30, 2014

But arrows hurt him very little. While a missle would a lot...

by ikaram
July 30, 2014

But arrows hurt him very little. While a missle would a lot...

Zauniglom
July 30, 2014

Asuming you had a lot of time to kill this dragon, I'd say a neutron bomb. Doesn't do damage to buildings, just kills everything. It does this byshowering a very large area with high-energy neutrons. Of couse not very good if anyone was, anywhere near it.

So.... Most modern weapons could

-prophet5

But where is the fun in that? Have a fist fight with it.

Smiley face

by Zauniglom
July 30, 2014

Asuming you had a lot of time to kill this dragon, I'd say a neutron bomb. Doesn't do damage to buildings, just kills everything. It does this byshowering a very large area with high-energy neutrons. Of couse not very good if anyone was, anywhere near it.

So.... Most modern weapons could

-prophet5

But where is the fun in that? Have a fist fight with it.

Smiley face

valromar
August 12, 2014

NUUUUUUUUKE

and napalm if it were to swallow it

dragon go BYE BYE

by valromar
August 12, 2014

NUUUUUUUUKE

and napalm if it were to swallow it

dragon go BYE BYE

ikaram
August 13, 2014

I wor if a chemical weapon would kill it. Because I am not quite sure they BREATHE. Anybody got something on that?

by ikaram
August 13, 2014

I wor if a chemical weapon would kill it. Because I am not quite sure they BREATHE. Anybody got something on that?

Mulhahlor
August 14, 2014
ikaram

I just guessing, but to speak, air exits the mouth, so air must come in at some point, so yes, dragon's breathe. I think. Magic makes things complicated sometimes.

by Mulhahlor
August 14, 2014
ikaram

I just guessing, but to speak, air exits the mouth, so air must come in at some point, so yes, dragon's breathe. I think. Magic makes things complicated sometimes.

valromar
March 1, 2015
Nukes send out massive radiation so the dragon would end up dying of radiation poisoning which would also shut down it's internal organs
by valromar
March 1, 2015
Nukes send out massive radiation so the dragon would end up dying of radiation poisoning which would also shut down it's internal organs

DovahKiinZaan
March 2, 2015
My cat.
by DovahKiinZaan
March 2, 2015
My cat.

ikaram
March 2, 2015
DovahKiinZaan
My cat.

Damn. Then we have a solution to everything. NO NEED TO POST ANYMORE EVERYONE!!! ZAANS CAT IS THE WORK OF THE DEVIL, HE'LL DO IT!!!

by ikaram
March 2, 2015
DovahKiinZaan
My cat.

Damn. Then we have a solution to everything. NO NEED TO POST ANYMORE EVERYONE!!! ZAANS CAT IS THE WORK OF THE DEVIL, HE'LL DO IT!!!

Kronvullok
May 10, 2015
ikaram
DovahKiinZaan
My cat.

What the actual crap?! I'm sure that if someone shot a particle beam through a dragon's face, that person could kill a dragon, but a demon cat? I guess that'll work.

by Kronvullok
May 10, 2015
ikaram
DovahKiinZaan
My cat.

What the actual crap?! I'm sure that if someone shot a particle beam through a dragon's face, that person could kill a dragon, but a demon cat? I guess that'll work.

ikaram
May 11, 2015
Kronvullok
ikaram
DovahKiinZaan
My cat.

I tought everyone knew cats were Satans messenger. Maybe Satan is a cat. I wouldn't be surprised.

by ikaram
May 11, 2015
Kronvullok
ikaram
DovahKiinZaan
My cat.

I tought everyone knew cats were Satans messenger. Maybe Satan is a cat. I wouldn't be surprised.

A Mob of Noobs
May 11, 2015
@Dinok well it would depend on the dragon. We know neutron bombs get their power from intense heat. Well, then it wouldn't work on red dragons, considering their resistance to such heat
by A Mob of Noobs
May 11, 2015
@Dinok well it would depend on the dragon. We know neutron bombs get their power from intense heat. Well, then it wouldn't work on red dragons, considering their resistance to such heat
 1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.