Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

A Kiss, Sweet Mother

Ahmuldein
July 24, 2014

English version

Sweet Mother, Sweet Mother, send you child unto me. For the sims of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear

Dovahzul (English font)

Hes Monah, Hes Monah, fid hin kiir amiv zey. Fah qeln do vobalaan kent kos qelek ko sos ahrk faas

by Ahmuldein
July 24, 2014

English version

Sweet Mother, Sweet Mother, send you child unto me. For the sims of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear

Dovahzul (English font)

Hes Monah, Hes Monah, fid hin kiir amiv zey. Fah qeln do vobalaan kent kos qelek ko sos ahrk faas

Ahmuldein
July 24, 2014

Dovahzul (Dovah font)

HES MON4, HES MON4, FID HIN K3R AMIV Z9. F4 QELN DO VOBAL1N KENT KOS QELEK KO SOS 4RK F1S

by Ahmuldein
July 24, 2014

Dovahzul (Dovah font)

HES MON4, HES MON4, FID HIN K3R AMIV Z9. F4 QELN DO VOBAL1N KENT KOS QELEK KO SOS 4RK F1S

Aaliizah
July 28, 2014

You've inspired me. Here, I'll give it a shot:

Monahi, Monahi, drun hin kiirre wah zu'u, fah folaasse do vobahlaan fent kos mindok ko sos ahrk faas.

MON4I MON4I DRUN HIN K3RRE W4 Z5 F4 FOL1SSE DO VOB4L1N FENT KOS MINDOK KO SOS 4RK F1S

This translates to:

My mother, my mother, bring your children to me, for the wrongs of the unworthy shall be known in blood and fear.

I tried to keep the same number of syllables, and it's all canon.

by Aaliizah
July 28, 2014

You've inspired me. Here, I'll give it a shot:

Monahi, Monahi, drun hin kiirre wah zu'u, fah folaasse do vobahlaan fent kos mindok ko sos ahrk faas.

MON4I MON4I DRUN HIN K3RRE W4 Z5 F4 FOL1SSE DO VOB4L1N FENT KOS MINDOK KO SOS 4RK F1S

This translates to:

My mother, my mother, bring your children to me, for the wrongs of the unworthy shall be known in blood and fear.

I tried to keep the same number of syllables, and it's all canon.

Ahmuldein
July 28, 2014

Nice!

by Ahmuldein
July 28, 2014

Nice!

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.