Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Sahlunin, The Destroyer of Hope, Vol. 1

Ahmuldein
July 24, 2014

Authors Note

This story has some...wrong parts to it, viewer discression is advised, only at the end. Dont be disscouraged its not that bad but...just saying.

also if you have already read this and want to read the next book, here is a link: http://www.thuum.org/viewthread.php?thread=530

I had a wonderful (and long) time writing this, i hope you like it!

Sahlunin, Destroyer Of Hope Vol. 1

Hurnmare the Stone, The falling night of Sun's Dusk in the province of Tamriel, went down in the tales heard at night, to the songs sung by a bard, and such tales were notoriously known.

In dying breath of battle, known as Hurmare Dragon Skull in the end. 

An evening in Monahelm that none would forget. As the roar of Sahlunin bellowed out in a rage heard by her Thu'um powered by the anger of her shout.

She did not want the city to rubble, she wanted her revenge, and that needed the death of Hunmare with his rotting body left to gawk at.

Sahlunin was a cleaver one, nor a cruel one. Her roar left the citizens hidden under their tables to silence eachother, not daring to make so much as a noise for fear of death.

But Hurnmare was no citizen.

While the waves of dust circling in a whirlwind softened her landing, Hurnmare stood showing fear not in the slightest. Out of smite she fanned her wings bringing rubble to his eyes. Both stood, face to face, without a word.

Then Hurnmare charged and drew his blade while the dragon's fire revolved and deflected from him like an orb. His focus was unblinking.

Out of his magical wits, red burns soon dabbed his face and body, his armor like a metal oven cooking him in the inside, yet falter he didnt as he swung at Sahlunin when she began to take off striking her foot drawing blood.

Sahlunin landed about twenty feet away. She and Hurnmare were both panting, both tired after their quarrel. She spoke, "Hin bok lost ni gone wah hin hindah, mey."

The curiousity of the citizens overcame their fear enough to look through the cracks in the wood planks of their house.

Hurnmare shouted back, "Ruz for hinmaar kruziik hi nikriin"

Sahlunin, insulted and outraged, recoiled and glared at Hurnmare as though he were unexpecting prey, turning her head as if to test where she could strike. Thinking for a moment, Hurnmare spoke again,

"Zu'u los krein ko lovaas do jiik, hi ko tey do faas!" 

Sahlunin did not take offence, rather wisdom to what he said. She thought of a way to change that, a way for Hurnmare to be thought of in tales of fear. 

Sahlunin was a peaceful one who had her kin killed by the Hurnmare Dragon Sufferer, later known as Hurnmare the Stone through his might in the Oblivion Crisis. Now his death will give Sahlunin her rightful tales, as mighty as Paarthurnax with Hurnmare looked upon as Alduin. 

Sahlunin, however, will not be the killer of Hurnmare.

Sahlunin begins a shout. "Mir!"

Hurnmare thinks 'im not an animal'

"Hah!"

Hurnmare's eyes bulge, he charges about to utter the Slow Time shout.

Instead, Sahlunin silenced him, and uttered, "Ru"

Stopping in his tracks, he looks around at the village, his site of terror not laying upon the dragon once, he slowly, cautiously walks up to the door of a nearby house. Out of his own mind, he draws the his sword, gritting his teeth trying to regain control of his actions. 

He opens the door.

The screams of a family and the grin forming on the face of Sahlunin is heard.

by Ahmuldein
July 24, 2014

Authors Note

This story has some...wrong parts to it, viewer discression is advised, only at the end. Dont be disscouraged its not that bad but...just saying.

also if you have already read this and want to read the next book, here is a link: http://www.thuum.org/viewthread.php?thread=530

I had a wonderful (and long) time writing this, i hope you like it!

Sahlunin, Destroyer Of Hope Vol. 1

Hurnmare the Stone, The falling night of Sun's Dusk in the province of Tamriel, went down in the tales heard at night, to the songs sung by a bard, and such tales were notoriously known.

In dying breath of battle, known as Hurmare Dragon Skull in the end. 

An evening in Monahelm that none would forget. As the roar of Sahlunin bellowed out in a rage heard by her Thu'um powered by the anger of her shout.

She did not want the city to rubble, she wanted her revenge, and that needed the death of Hunmare with his rotting body left to gawk at.

Sahlunin was a cleaver one, nor a cruel one. Her roar left the citizens hidden under their tables to silence eachother, not daring to make so much as a noise for fear of death.

But Hurnmare was no citizen.

While the waves of dust circling in a whirlwind softened her landing, Hurnmare stood showing fear not in the slightest. Out of smite she fanned her wings bringing rubble to his eyes. Both stood, face to face, without a word.

Then Hurnmare charged and drew his blade while the dragon's fire revolved and deflected from him like an orb. His focus was unblinking.

Out of his magical wits, red burns soon dabbed his face and body, his armor like a metal oven cooking him in the inside, yet falter he didnt as he swung at Sahlunin when she began to take off striking her foot drawing blood.

Sahlunin landed about twenty feet away. She and Hurnmare were both panting, both tired after their quarrel. She spoke, "Hin bok lost ni gone wah hin hindah, mey."

The curiousity of the citizens overcame their fear enough to look through the cracks in the wood planks of their house.

Hurnmare shouted back, "Ruz for hinmaar kruziik hi nikriin"

Sahlunin, insulted and outraged, recoiled and glared at Hurnmare as though he were unexpecting prey, turning her head as if to test where she could strike. Thinking for a moment, Hurnmare spoke again,

"Zu'u los krein ko lovaas do jiik, hi ko tey do faas!" 

Sahlunin did not take offence, rather wisdom to what he said. She thought of a way to change that, a way for Hurnmare to be thought of in tales of fear. 

Sahlunin was a peaceful one who had her kin killed by the Hurnmare Dragon Sufferer, later known as Hurnmare the Stone through his might in the Oblivion Crisis. Now his death will give Sahlunin her rightful tales, as mighty as Paarthurnax with Hurnmare looked upon as Alduin. 

Sahlunin, however, will not be the killer of Hurnmare.

Sahlunin begins a shout. "Mir!"

Hurnmare thinks 'im not an animal'

"Hah!"

Hurnmare's eyes bulge, he charges about to utter the Slow Time shout.

Instead, Sahlunin silenced him, and uttered, "Ru"

Stopping in his tracks, he looks around at the village, his site of terror not laying upon the dragon once, he slowly, cautiously walks up to the door of a nearby house. Out of his own mind, he draws the his sword, gritting his teeth trying to regain control of his actions. 

He opens the door.

The screams of a family and the grin forming on the face of Sahlunin is heard.

Ahmuldein
July 24, 2014

If you enjoyed this, which i hope you did, please make a post, it means a lot! If you enjoyed this, which i hope you did, please make a post, it means a lot! I will continue this because there isnt nearly enough fiction in our library

by Ahmuldein
July 24, 2014

If you enjoyed this, which i hope you did, please make a post, it means a lot! If you enjoyed this, which i hope you did, please make a post, it means a lot! I will continue this because there isnt nearly enough fiction in our library

Ahmuldein
July 24, 2014

Oh, one thing i forgot!

PS: If you dont like cliff hangers, too bad! Dont worry Volume 2 will be out hopefully next week!

by Ahmuldein
July 24, 2014

Oh, one thing i forgot!

PS: If you dont like cliff hangers, too bad! Dont worry Volume 2 will be out hopefully next week!

paarthurnax
Administrator
July 24, 2014

Thanks for posting! I moved this to The Elder Scrolls Discussion forum where it's probably a better fit. I'll add it to the Library as well.

by paarthurnax
July 24, 2014

Thanks for posting! I moved this to The Elder Scrolls Discussion forum where it's probably a better fit. I'll add it to the Library as well.

Ahmuldein
July 24, 2014

Nox hi fahdon!

by Ahmuldein
July 24, 2014

Nox hi fahdon!

[deleted]
July 25, 2014

Whoa. That was awesome. Your right, that kind of fiction BELONGS in the library. Good job.

by [deleted]
July 25, 2014

Whoa. That was awesome. Your right, that kind of fiction BELONGS in the library. Good job.

Ahmuldein
July 25, 2014

Thank you very much! I have the writing and the plot for Vol 2 but i still have a few touch ups for it

by Ahmuldein
July 25, 2014

Thank you very much! I have the writing and the plot for Vol 2 but i still have a few touch ups for it

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.